Chapter 2

Anything Could Happen

--Later that night at club 108…

“Let’s give a round of applause to the man who bought all the drinks for all the RSVP guests, Ken!!!” The host says through the mic. Ken smiled as all eyes were on him. “Jeesh seriously who does he think he is?” Nana said to Yuri, taking the free shot given. “Uh, he is the guy who just bought everyone a drink?” Yuri replied. “Well, see you on the dance floor!” Yuri said to Nana as she enters the crowd leaving Nana at the bar. 
Sehun walks in the club with May dangling from his arm. “Sehun buy me a drink?” “of course.” Sehun smiled at May. “See you at the VIP table!” May replied and headed off. Sehun walked towards the bar and notice a y lady in a red dress. ‘Damn’ he thought to himself. He started fixing his hair then turned and leaned next to the lady. “Well you look lonely, should I buy you another shot miss?” “Why of—“ Nana turned around and looked at Sehun, shockingly. While he saw her as well he dropped his jaws. “What are you—“ they both said at the same time, “I’m here on behalf of my friend!” Nana answered then shook her head, “what? I do not need to explain anything. Please leave.” Sehun smirked. “tsk tsk tsk, where have you been all this time Nana? I thought you were married to some rich man and profited or something.” “Why because I’m poor and –“ “Hi Ms. Nana, I’m Ken, CEO of Vixx.” Ken in with a hand out to Nana. “Thank god” Nana thought, and smirked at Sehun. “Hi ken,” she grabbed his hand as he lead her to the dance floor. 
As Ken pulled her close to him she began to speak utterly, “look, I am not going to dance with you, I just need—“ “Don’t worry Ms. Nana. I’m taking you to my VIP table. Meet my friends and talk business only...” “Oh, then why not?” Nana rubbed her hands together. Sehun leaned at the bar watching Nana walk away with that man. He starts to reminice. 

--Flashback high school

“Sehun sehun!”  Sehun’s friend pulled him. “Did you know Nana has a crush on you!” “Woah, are you sure?” He starts fixing his hair. “Duh! Ask her out ask her out!” “Okay!” Sehun smirked. He was nervous because he’s been crushing on Nana ever since Nana tutored him on math. But Nana would be his first girlfriend if she says yes. As he walked towards the table where Nana was at, a bunch of people were surrounding Nana and laughing at her saying, “HAHAHA you thought Sehun was gonna ask you out! HAHA! You’re poor he’s rich! You’re like a peasant!” His eyes opened wide cause of what he was hearing. He ran through the crowd yelling, “shut up! Shut up!” and finally saw Nana drenched in cafeteria food. “shut the hell up!!!!” Nana finally spoke and stood up to punch the first person she saw, BAM!!!! It was Sehun. Everyone stopped and stood in disbelief. Sehun was the rich boy in the school and the best fighter so Nana instantly got scared and apologized when realizing who she had punched. Sehun started laughing wiping the small bruise on his mouth. “come here,” he said grabbing onto her wrist and lead her outside… from there on they talked and became closer as freshmen high schoolers and even dated! 

--Club 108


“Sehun! Over here!” May yelled at Sehun as sehun walked towards the table. “May, guess who I just met?” Sehun asked her and took a sip of his drink. “Ummm, who?” “My ex girlfriend Nana…” he said then downed the rest of his drink. May froze for a good second. “You sure? Why would she be here?” “I don’t know May. As much as I despise her, I still want to ask her one question.” “No no no Sehun! That past is the past, just leave it. She left for a reason and so did you.” “Yeah, you’re right… I’m done with her. She’s just like every other girl.” 

“So Ms. Nana, let me invest in your hotel full time.” Ken said with confidence. “What?” Nana replied choking on her drink. “Full time? That’s a lot of money!” “Ahh, yes Ms. Nana but you see, its not your hotel I’m interested only, it’s –“. “NANA!!!” Yuri yelled and grabbed Nana from the seat. “Let’s go dance!!!” “Okay Ri, go first I’ll follow.” Nana then turned to Ken, “Want to dance?” With a hand out. Ken smiled, “Yeah sure.” As Nana and Ken danced, Sehun took more and more shots. He kept staring at Nana and not understanding why he is getting angry. “Sehun oppa, why do you keep looking—“ May then spotted Nana. “This wench!” she exclaimed. “Sehun oppa, don’t look over there anymore. It’s obvious she is trying to gold dig that Ken guy.” “May,” Sehun said drunkenly, “you know what I regret the most?” “Sehun stop drinking!” May took his glass cup. “I regret meeting her. She ruined me. She was everything to me and now… She is nothing to me.” He starts laughing. “Ugh, stay here, let me go get the car.” May said to sehun and walked out. Just then Nana spots Sehun staring at her. “Ken, let me go outside for some fresh air.” Nana said and walked out. She tried to avoid Sehun’s eyes and as she walked out she bumped into May. “Sorry-“ They both said then stared at eachother. “May!” “Nana”. May then grabbed Nana’s risk and dragged her outside. 

“Look I can’t seem to stare at your face any longer so I’m gonna make it quick. Don’t mess with Sehun. He’s mines. Got it?!” “Psh, Sehun? Omg….seriously? If this is over him you can have him now and you can have him in the next lifetime too.” “Good, then stay away from him,” May smirked. 
“Ha, well if he comes crawling back I’ll shove my fist up his *** and maybe yours too.” “Hey!” May got offended and almost raised her hands. Then Sehun walked out the club looking for May. He spotted May as May spotted him but Nana was turned the other way where she couldn't see Sehun. “Well Nana, he won’t be crawling back. I have him now and even back then, too.” She walked closer to Nana, “and as for your tragic accident –“ Nana’s eyes went wide and she quickly punched May in the face. No one has ever spoke about that accident since high school. “What the hell!!!” Sehun yelled, and instantly grabbed May from the ground. “Nana?!” “Yeah it’s Nana.” Nana turned and went back to the club while Ken suddenly opened the door and helped her in. 

Nana in disbelief of who she saw again tonight, carried on drinking away the night... “Nana,” Yuri patted Nana on the back, “stop drinking okay?” “No Yuri, JUST ONE MORE…” Nana said drunkenly grabbing her empty glass and waved it around. “Nana I am tired let’s leave…” “No! You go away!” Nana screamed at Yuri then giggles. “I got this Yuri…” Ken said as he poured Nana another shot.” “Okay I’ll be at the car waiting.” Yuri replied and left. “Ms. Nana… Stop drinking… no matter how much you drink the pain you feel will never go away.” “huh? How would you know if I’m in pain or not?” Nana asked Ken while smiling and squinting at him. “Nana, stop this right now!” He picked Nana up and took her outside of the club. “let me down!!” Nana screamed as Ken let her down at the parking lot. “Let go of me!” Nana screamed and pushed Ken. “You’re a liar… How would you know how I feel? You weren’t there for me then! You left when I needed you most!!” She started sobbing. Ken was a bit shock but then again he finds Nana so intresting. Nana kept sobbing, “You’re a liar… I gave you everything..” She sobbed and sobbed, “I’d cross an ocean for you and you won’t even cross a puddle for me!!!” Nana sobbed and shook her body out of angriness. “Nana, I really like you. I remember staying at your hotel once and I fell in love with you.. you’re so strong you’re so into your work. You bumped coffee on me at your hotel but you just walked off. You’re rude with no manners but I love that, nana… Nana?” Ken peeked at Nana’s face.. She started snoring away. He just laughed and picked her up and brought her to her friend’s car. 

 

(Note: this fanfic is already completed. Stay tune for the rest of the story.. I just have to finish posting it on here. Bye Loves!)