Chapter One

I'll Be There

I blinked back the tears as I walked away from Kwangmin. I only got a good ten feet away from him before the tears slowly started sliding down my face. The path they took made my skin feel icy and frozen. I removed my hand from my coat quickly and wiped them away hastily, making sure to warm up my face in the process. I took another step but immediately stopped. A sweet little tinkling sound filling the air subtly. It was so enticing.

I looked around and ultimately landed on my coat pocket. I scrunched my eyebrows up, there was nothing but the snow globe in there. Reluctantly, I brought it out from its resting place and stared at it painfully. This was the last thing to represent us. Everything we've been through, everything we've done. This was the very last of it. 

The snow globe waited for me daintily in the palms of my hands. I smiled bitterly and in my deranged state, I started speaking to it,"Why are you playing music? You're not suppose to do that. Am I really going crazy?". My arm moved without my approval and I lifted the snow globe up, ready to smash it into a thousand pieces and leave a mess of water and broken memories there. As soon as I realized what I was doing, I brought my hand down quickly and checked to make sure it was okay. 

"I'm sorry." I apologized, more to myself than to the snow globe. I laughed somberly as I wiped my breath off of the glass. "Things can only get better from here, right?" Suddenly the music was back and stronger this time. I gasped and dropped the snow globe, because it had started glowing. 

Everything stopped, and time seemed to freeze. The snow globe was suspended in the air, two seconds away from being broken, and me? I couldn't move the slightest centimeter. The last thing I remembered seeing was a great, blinding flash of white. And then nothing at all.

Ding dong!

I looked at my mother and she looked at me. It was too early for dad to be home from work. So who could it be?

"Are you expecting anyone?" We both ask each other. We both shake our heads and I get up to answer the door. I didn't bother to check who it was before I opened the door, which I immediately regretted. It took everything I had to not swoon right there. There was an unrealistically cute boy standing before me with the most charming smile I had ever seen. 

Regardless, I recited what I was told to say to all strangers at the door since a young age,"Whatever you're selling, we don't want it." It didn't seem to faze him at all, and if possible, his smile got even brighter as he titled his head in a confused manner. 

"I'm sorry?" He asked me. I was about to reply when my mother walked up, curious with who was at the door, when she saw the boy and smiled mischievously. 

"Who's this?" She inquired in a rather sing-song manner. The boy looked at her with a hopeful expression and explained himself. Apparently, he and his friends were driving to their new apartment and to take a tour of their new school when they got lost. And then one of their tires popped, too. Talk about luck. 

The phone started ringing and my mother went off to answer the phone. I turned back to the boy and he smiled at me again.

"So, can you help us?" I glanced back at my mother, who was in a rapid conversation with, most likely, one of her old friends. I looked back at him and nodded after some thought. He beamed down at me and waited for me to grab my coat and slip on some boots. I called back to my mother and she shouted back an answer of approval so we took off. 

"My name is Minwoo, No Minwoo." He stated after a minute of walking. I nodded and repeated the name in my head. 

"My name is ~~~~". He chuckled and I tilted my head confused. 

"Cute name." My eyes widened and I blushed slightly. I muttered out a thanks and we walked in silence for a while. 

"How far is that car?" I groaned. Minwoo looked at me sheepishly and apologized.

"I'm sorry it's so far away. But remember, I had to walk this way twice already." I gave him a disapproving look.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better? What if you take me out here to me or something." I joked but Minwoo panicked and started babbling out of embarrassment. Which only made me giggle.

After a few more minutes of walking and joking around, we finally reached the car and there were four other boys around the car. They all looked up when they heard footsteps and one of the boys spoke.

"We sent you to get help, not bring a girl back!" Minwoo flushed in embarrassment and everyone laughed. I just scooted behind Minwoo a bit in attempt to hide my own blush. 

"Guys!" He whined. When the laughter subsided, one of them walked up to me.

"I'm sorry about them. Can you help us?" He asked gently. I stepped back and nodded slightly. I think we had some spare tires at home. He smiled and introduced himself, along with everyone else.

"I'm Kim Donghyun, the oldest," He gestured to himself an then pointed to a slightly blonde boy,"That's Jo Youngmin,"who waved cheerfully. I smiled back at him,"Lee Jeongmin and-" 

"Shim Hyunseong!" The last boy, who also cracked the joke shouted out. Donghyun sent him a little glare and he just grinned back playfully. I turned to Minwoo.

"I thought you said you had five friends, there's only four." Minwoo blinked and looked back at his group. Then brought his fingers up and counted them using those. I stifled a giggle at his behavior and he turned back to me shortly. 

"Kwangmin isn't here. He's Youngmin's twin."Minwoo explained. I nodded but before I could ask why, Youngmin blurted out the cutest thing.

"Why are we always grouped together? We are two different people!" Which cause hysterical laughter from everyone except the boy himself. 


Holy shiz. I kind of realized half way through typing this, THIS IS A FULL FIC. I cannot let this be a oneshot. It just... wouldn't work. The story is too big. I can't afford another story though.

So please tell me down in the comments if I should save the story onto my computer but then delete it here, and perhaps someday it'll come to life again...... or should I just keep it? 

I really think this could go somewhere but it's all up to the readers... 

*And if there are people here who read my other fics that never update, please don't kill me.*