Pictures of Fondness

Click!

Pictures of Fondness

Jessica sighed as another day goes by and she hesitated to go to work today. The pile of papers are still so much to be done so she decided to head home and finish up on her bed. Her boss had been harder to her lately because of the simple fact that she will be getting married. The boss thought it would probably have her end up leaving the company and she suggested hard labor to counter it. Jessica assured her boss that she have talked to Minjun and even if she is 9 months pregnant, she will hop onto the drawing board if it is necessary.

She walks into the gallery to greet her dad when she sees JB and Krystal sitting on the patio, somehow practicing their speech. And arguing. Their banter is really something else. Jessica watched her sister struggling to get something out.

“O…” Krystal tried her best to get the word out. JB waited, and waited. “Pp… Ah, so hard!”

“Yah! Why is it so hard for you to say oppa?” JB shrugged.

“Can’t I just call you yah?” Krystal scrunched her nose when JB eyed her. “The other word is just… blegh.”

“Seriously, what do you call your seniors in school?” JB sat back in his chair.

“Sunbaenim.” Krystal said.

“What If the photographer is a guy older?”

“Director-nim.” Krystal answered.

“The assistant?”

“Usually they are unnies around the set.” Krystal sees JB shaking his head. “I have always called you ‘Yah’ so why do I need to change things now?”

“Because I am actually older than you and don’t even try calling me sunbae. We don’t even go to the same school nor do we actually have real working relationship.” JB watched her. “Don’t you have at least one guy you call ‘oppa’?”

“Minjun-oppa.” Jessica answered as she takes a seat beside JB. “She can say Minjun-oppa but that is because when I introduced him, I called him oppa.”

“Okay. So imagine me as Minjun-hyung and you can greet me as oppa.” JB eyed her.

“Nah, that wouldn’t work either.” Jessica cuts him. “She basically thinks Minjun and oppa as one hyphenated name so that deflects it.”

“What is wrong with you?” JB sees Krystal rolling her eyes.

“I’m curious, why the sudden greeting lesson?” Jessica asked.

“Well, this kid needs some serious lesson in socializing and I started with greeting others formally but when the situation gets friendly, the terms shouldn’t be so limiting. Then the ‘oppa’ thing came out and here she is, unable to say.” JB folded his arms.

“I never had a chance to call anyone ‘that’ before.” Krystal gives excuses. “Besides, I don’t want to call you ‘that’. You’re an early 94 liner but I don’t think you’re significantly older anyway. I’m pretty comfortable with just calling you ‘Yah’. Or I could use your pet name.” She laughs as he glared at her.

“Fine. Whatever.” JB stood up and scratched his head. “I’m going to get some snack.”

“Yah! If you eat my strawberry pudding again you’re dead!” Krystal warned as he just waved her off. “Such a crazy guy.” Krystal chuckled as she looked at her sister who watched her closely. “What?”

“Something is different.” Jessica said as she took Krystal’s chin and looked at the younger Jung closely. “You seem different.”

“What are you talking about?” Krystal pushed Jessica’s hand away, shaking her head with a small smile.

“That is what’s different.” Jessica pointed at her. “Did something good happened lately?”

Krystal thought about it. “Nothing much really. I did meet a lot of idols yesterday and who knew, our Jaebonggii is such a star with the idols.”

“Jaebonggi?” Jessica asked.

“Im Jaebum’s own pet name. I knew it from his friends.” Krystal laughed at the memories.

Jessica looks at Krystal and is somehow warmed by the fact that Krystal had a good time socializing. Krystal is a model and she should know a lot of connections, but people forget models only come for photoshoots and leave. They rarely socialize outside of their own circle, and it’s harder for someone like Krystal.

“Well, I have a rough day at work, as you can see I’m back early. So tell me more about yesterday. Keep my mind off work for a bit.” Jessica stretches her neck a bit as Krystal delightfully sat closer to her.


- Yesterday

“Yah, this is important. You, Jung Soojung will meet with Sistar’s manager and apologize to him.” JB pulled her cheeks which is a bit painful. “Smile, be sincere, until that guy let the magic words of ‘Ah, it’s okay’, you will bow to him again and again, asking for forgiveness.”

“Alright, alright.” Krystal pushed his hand away. She sees him opening his door. “You’re coming with me?”

“Of course.” JB said. “Obviously you need your chaperone for this.” Krystal rolls her eyes.

They entered the building and JB called someone. “Yes hyung, we are here. Ah yes, will do.”

They entered the lobby and waited. Krystal is getting nervous and fidgeted a bit. She screwed up big time with the manager before, and she didn’t want the bad first impression to get in the way. JB sees Krystal playing around with her own hands, obviously having an internal war with herself. He didn’t think and just took her hand.

“Calm down. You’ll be fine.” JB still hasn’t registered that he is basically holding her hand and she somehow just looks at him. When it hits him, he lets go and looked away. “Just calm down.”

“Jaebum-ah?” They heard someone calling them and see a guy wearing a hoodie and a beanie hat. He doesn’t seem happy and Krystal straightens up prepared for her apology. “Yah, where is the rude girl?”

JB steps in front for Krystal before she could say anything. “Hyung, she didn’t intend to be rude okay. I know you’re mad but cut her some slack.” JB knows the wrath of a manager when they get angry and seems like the manager had a bad day that he’d probably throw his anger on Krystal.

“Yah. If you aren’t Hyorin and Dasom’s friend I would have cut you off myself. You being around them caused my going back and forth to office just to help the girls break loose. Suddenly this girl called me, being rude as hell turns out to be your acquaintance, how am supposed to cut any of you some slack?!” The manager sees Krystal behind JB and pushed him away. “Seriously, move away and let me see this chick who is…”

The manager stopped as he got a good look of Krystal. She felt smaller as he just looks at her, somehow dumbfounded. He is shocked.

JB nudged Krystal. “Say something.”

“Uh. Um. My name is Jung Soojung and I was the one who made the call yesterday.” Krystal bowed to him. “I’m very sorry for my rudeness. It wasn’t my intention and I deeply apologize for my behavior. I hope you will accept my apology.”

JB sighs. Krystal did everything she could but the manager is in a very bad mood. Nothing is good news when a manager is on his bad day. He is waiting for the curse that is about to come…

“Of course it’s okay!” The manager smiled while scratching his head. JB’s eyes widened and he looks at the blushing fool. “I mean clearly I was rude too! I wasn’t even in my right mind when I got your call!”

“What the…?” JB couldn’t believe this.

“Are you in any way signed to an agency or a trainee somewhere?” The manager smiled brightly, a total 180 to his mood before. “You’re really pretty.”

“Ah not really.”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” The manager asked.

“Hyung, that is too much.” JB tried to interfere but the manager pushed him away.

“Yah, we’re not even that close for you to comfortably call me hyung.” The manager looked back at Krystal and smiled. “How old are you?”

“Um 19.” Krystal answered.

“Ah, still in high school. We can’t go for drinks then. Coffee maybe?”

“Hyung, really.” JB tried to interfere again.

“Yah, what are you? You want to get hit?” JB is about to be pushed again until they hear the light laughter of Dasom coming through the lobby.

“Oh! Jaebum-ah!” Dasom squealing. Dasom sees her manager there. “Oppa why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be at a meeting?”

“This is my meeting.” The manager pointed at JB.

“Yeah, I have a proposition for Sistar.” JB explained.

“Oh is Jaebum’s pictures of us finally going to be produced?” Dasom clinged onto JB’s arm. Somehow it makes Krystal displeased. “We are your muse so of course we will let him produce the pictures.” Krystal looks at how Dason is basically shining brightly as an idol. Of course women like her would probably be JB’s muse.

“Ah, not my work. The gallery I’m working in is having an idol event and since the boss is Sistar’s fan, he wants to perform there.” JB snapped his fingers on the manager who has his eyes on Krystal.

“When is it?” Dasom asked.

“In three months, more or less.” JB said. “We just need a performance at the opening. 30 minutes tops.”

“Well, we have to check our schedules, but I’m okay with helping out our Jaebummie! We all know you are Hyorin unnie’s favorite!” Dasom smiled widely. Krystal is just disgusted and couldn’t hide her reaction. Dasom noticed her. “Oh, this is?” Krystal changes her expression quickly. She doesn’t need another bad impression from others.

“Ah, anyeohasseyo. My name is Jung Soojung and I am here as a representative from Jung’s Gallery.” Krystal introduced herself. She hears JB clearing his throat. She sighs. They have decided on this but she really was against it. “I am Jaebum-ssi’s assistant.”

“Ah, I see.” Dasom looked at JB who seemed pretty satisfied as he grins at Krystal. “This is new.” Dasom thought to herself.

“Anyway, we’ll provide you with the information later this week, and if it fits into your schedule, we’ll meet again for agreements.” JB smoothen out the situation.

“I’m okay with that.” The manager nods. “Oh Soojung-ssi should come around too!”

“Seriously hyung you’re too much.” JB had it and quickly put his hands up in the air to the manager so he’d back off.

“Yah, you punk, you’re not even…” The manager stops as Dasom held him back.

“We’ll see you again, definitely. I’m sorry but we actually have a schedule to go to.” Dasom smiled brightly.

“I don’t.” The manager is still looking at Krystal. Seriously JB wants to punch him, somehow.

“You’re the manager of course you have schedule!” Dasom pulled him away. “I’ll call you or you call me. Ok, Jaebum-ah.”

“Ah right.” JB and Krystal bowed to them and left the building.

Dasom hits her manager which he flinched. “Seriously, you need to control yourself.”

“What? I see a hot chick, I move.” The manager rubbed his bruise.

“You’re so blind.” Dasom rolled her eyes. “It is obvious he is with her, so please, don’t ruin anybody’s relationship for your own lust.”

“Wait, what? That guy is never a one girl type of guy. He is obsessed with his own promiscuity. Besides, how do you even know they are together?” He looked at Dasom.

“I’ve known Jaebum for quite some time. That guy never looks at girls like that.” Dasom smiles. “Besides, she’s way out of your league, oppa.” Dasom ran off, laughing.

In the meantime, JB and Krystal is off for another company. Krystal has so many insults for JB and she doesn’t even know where to begin. Krystal is just about to say something when JB suddenly speaks.

“Seriously, who would have thought that your stoic face could actually help you someday?” JB laughed a bit.

“What do you mean?”

“That hyung is totally in love with you when he saw you. He just reversed his mood as soon as he scanned your face.” JB shakes his head a bit.

“They do pay me for my face.” Krystal smirked.

“Ah, to be pretty.” JB sighs.

Krystal looks at him. “You think I’m pretty?” Not going to lie, she likes being called pretty, any girl would. It actually builds up confidence on people who doesn’t have much of it.

“Of course you are.” JB said easily.

“You must have told a lot of girls that.” Krystal looks out of the window. She hears him chuckle, proving her own words. “You should be glad I’m not a netizen, I could have exposed the life of Im Jaebum and the idols.”

“What do you mean?” JB stops at the red light, genuinely confused.

“Being a favorite to Hyorin-ssi?” She reminded him and he just laughed.

“Didn’t I tell you before, I am not that promiscuous.” JB smiled as he slowly hits the gas. “I was their photographer in their debut showcase. And they liked my style a lot. Before they got big I was always their photographer but then, well, I took the job offer being the errand boy in your dad’s gallery and left.”

“Why? It could have been your big break?” Krystal looks at him.

“Well, as much fun it is working inside of a studio, I like more conceptualized things, artsy stuff.” JB could hear himself being very pretentious. “I guess I didn’t want to be an idol’s photographer forever. Plus, your dad’s gallery has variety of events and I don’t know, that man is weird enough to be intriguing.”

Krystal smiled. It is a trait that she knows very well. The father Jung is very much like a simple ahjussi you meet on the street but when he speaks of the creations of photography, he changes into the wise man he is.

“You must be very good to be Hyorin-ssi’s favorite.” Krystal .

“Seriously, I never make myself overtly promiscuous. It is people like Dasom and you who makes it look like that.” JB turned around the corner.

“I do think you’re good in capturing people though.” Krystal took his camera and looks through it. Then she sees an idol she recognized. “Ah, Sunmi.” So beautiful, so enchanting. Krystal is a big fan of hers and kept scrolling all of Sunmi’s photos. “You met Sunmi?”

“Yeah, the event I went before had her as a guest.” JB answered.

“I really like her!” This reaction surprised JB. Krystal was always so stoic so to see her being a fan of a celebrity is kind of fresh to him. Krystal looked at JB who glanced at her. He laughed a bit which makes her chuckle. Who knew?

“Well, we are actually meeting her.” JB hit the break and they looked up into JYP Entertainment’s building.

“What?” Krystal sat up.

“Yeah, well she’s in a few rejected pieces but I think we could handle that with ahjussi. We are in the idol world and Sunmi-noona is actually a hot commodity now.” JB said as he got down from the car and Krystal followed suit.

“How did you know the people in JYPE exactly?” Krystal asked JB, noting the use of noona.

“I know this one hyung from school, and he basically introduced me to a lot of trainees back then. I just naturally got along with them I guess.” JB hesitated a bit as he looked into the company. “Listen, whatever they say, it’s a lie.” JB entered the company first.

“What is wrong with him?” Krystal followed behind.

They entered and a purple haired guy is waiting for them, looking at them with no expressions. Right when the guy realized it is JB, he smirks and lets his hand pat JB’s arm. Then Krystal realized he’s an idol. The famous beastly idol 2PM’s Junho.

“Yahhh, it’s been awhile, hoobae!!” He said.

“What are you talking about? We met last week.” JB felt the hyung’s arm around his neck, while he looked at straight at the hyung’s eyes. “What are you doing hyung?”

“I have a strict ban on me for at least another year and you came here with your girl. Are you trying to rub it on my face because if you do that, you will get your kicked right here, right now.” The hyung is obviously joking but there is some truth to it that JB decided not to push it with his own sarcastic comment.

“She’s not my girlfriend. She’s the daughter of my boss.” JB pushed the hyung away. “Soojung-ah, this is 2pm Junho-hyung. Hyung this is Soo- I mean Krystal.”

“Ah, I am Junho. Please to meet you.” Junho bowed and Krystal bowed awkwardly too.

“Where is Sunmi-noona?” JB said casually and Krystal looked at him. Somehow the day just got a little bit of excitement.

“She had a meeting. But she’d be down in a bit.” He looked at Krystal. “You look familiar.”

“She’s a model. You might have seen her editorial.” JB answered for her. Of course Krystal is the star today with the guys.

“Ah. Our Jaebonggi is also a model before.” Junho suddenly said which JB nudged him. “What?”

“Jaebonggi?” Krystal eyed JB who looked away.

“Ah, that is our pet name for him. When he was a trainee, Jaebonggi used to get a lot of editorials in magazines because look at his face, such a handsome lad.” Junho exposed yet another news to Krystal.

“You used to be a trainee?” Krystal couldn’t believe it.

“Only for 6 months before he got frustrated and left JYPE.” Junho attacks again.

“Yah hyung!” JB looked at Junho.

“What?” Junho looked at him. “You were an outstanding friend around here. Don’t be ashamed of that.”

“Really do we have to do this here?” JB pleaded.

“Alright alright.” Junho said. “Anyway why are we meeting today?”

“Well I have a favor to ask you and…” JB stopped as he sees the one and only Sunmi going off the elevator and smiled brightly as she sees him. “Noona.”

“Ah uri Jaebummie is here!” Sunmi pulled him into a hug being the carefree person she is. What JB didn’t realize even Krystal is star struck beside him. “And this girl is? Oh don’t tell me it is Jaebummie’s girlfriend?!”

“Not at all.” JB finally sees Krystal’s shock. “We work together, kind of. This is Krystal. And this is Sunmi-noona.”

Krystal stared at Sunmi with an awe and she almost squealed when Sunmi pulled her into a hug. She is indeed a big fan of Sunmi. Since Sunmi’s act in Wonder Girls she was always Krystal’s favorite member. Sunmi’s bright personality keeps Krystal watching variety shows with her in it.

JB smiled at Krystal who are too dumbstruck by Sunmi to even move. This is a new side to her. She can actually like someone.

Junho looked at Krystal’s awe struck face and hits JB. “Aish, lets adore Sunmi in a café or something alright. We have schedules and work to do.”

Sunmi holds Krystal’s hand and Krystal is elated. “Let’s go, Krystal-ah!”

In the café, Krystal almost fought wih JB to sit next to Sunmi, JB teasing her with it but Sunmi ordered them to sit side by side. Because Junho already sat in the seat opposing JB, Sunmi sat in the seat opposing Krystal. Krystal eyed JB, smirking and playful. She’s happy. He actually liked to see her playful side.

“Are you two the same age?” Sunmi asked.

“Yes.”

“No.”

Krystal glared at JB who rolled his eyes.

“I am an early born 94 while she is a 94 line.” JB explained and Krystal scoffed. “You have a problem with that?”

“I do. Because you’re not even a year older so I won’t admit into it. Freedom of choice.” Krystal knows she acts like a brat but Sunmi’s laugh actually makes her feel good that she opposed JB.

“Come on Jaebum. Early born or not, one year difference is nothing in society.” Sunmi smiles.

JB slouched because Sunmi took Krystal’s side.

“Oh no, early borns are very VERY important.” Junho sipped his coffee.

“That is because you are an early born too!” Sunmi smacked him playfully. “I think these two are rather close though. Which is why I asked if you two are the same age.”

“Me and Soojung? No way. We hardly live a day without fighting.” JB laughed.

“We are never in the same page like ever.” Krystal continued.

“She is against everything I do.” JB pointed at Krystal.

“And he never listens to anything I said.” Krystal gestured at JB.

“Wow Sunmi is right you are close.” Junho laughed. “Anyway we’ll put the bicker couple out for a while because Sunmi actually have schedule in an hour so spill. What do you guys need from us?”

“Oh well. Hmm Hmm.” JB cleared his throat and took a few papers from his bag. He looks at Krystal for a bit. “Watch and learn, brat.”

Krystal rolled her eyes, but she still watches him.

“I am here as employee Im Jaebum of Jung’s Gallery. I am here to ask for permission to use your image as 2PM and Sunmi in our newest KPOP theme event. We have the full report on the theme itself so you can check it before we go through an agreement.” JB was polite, still, formal but not stiff. It was a 180 personality that the bickering person she had fought with earlier. Jessica have said, JB is good in his work, and this is the first time she is actually seeing it.

“KPOP event?” Junho looked through the papers. “This is an unusual event for a gallery isn’t it?”

“Yes. But our president likes different eccentric stuff for every event and he’s pretty excited about this one. It would be an honor to have you as our guests too.” JB puts in every professional self in it. This is pretty awkward since he is close to Junho and Sunmi, but he have a lot of experience.

“Well, I don’t have a problem with it. I’ll agree to whatever you think is good.” Sunmi smiled to JB.

“I need to see if they get my good angle.” Junho said. “If my face is ugly I don’t want it on a gallery.” Krystal would have thought Junho was being funny but he was serious. Even if the Junho right now didn’t have any make up on, idols tend to their image very carefully on printed canvas. Krystal looks at JB who is just smiling.

“Our photographers are professionals and Mr. Jung himself is no amateur in picking the good sets.” JB smoothly covered it. Suddenly JB rests his head on his hand. “Come on hyung, you know you look good in every angle.” The formality dials down but the situation didn’t turn informal at all. It is still all strictly business.

“Ayy you just say that to make me agree.” Junho laughed. “Well, I trust you Jaebum-ah. So you have our agreement. The other members might need to look into this papers so I’ll get back with you tomorrow.”

“How about noona?” JB asked.

“I’ll sign it right now. Yeeun unnie, Yubin unnie and Lim are visiting home now but since you are asking as me being a solo artist, I can actually sign on my own here.” Sunmi smiled. “You’ll need to call them if it’s Wonder Girl’s image.”

“I will.” JB said.

JB didn’t realize that Krystal is looking at him, some form of admiration came inside her.

Both Junho and Sunmi had to leave, but JB was hungry so they stayed for lunch. Krystal just quietly forking her food. She was thinking on how to approach people easily like JB had done. JB is really good in allowing a formal situation into less stiff environment and had good persuasion skills.

“I’ll admit.” Krystal sulked in her seat. “You are good.”

JB looked at her. “Eh? Good at what?”

“Talking. Communicating.” Krystal averted her eyes.

JB laughed. “Yah, that was just a simple talk. Plus I know them since before. It’s easier when you know them.”

“How long have you known them?” Krystal asked, looking at JB. “You never said you were a trainee.”

“Ah, right. That.” JB sighed. “I was young, like 15. I was a b-boy. I dance a lot in Ilsan with the hyungs there. I didn’t even thought of actually auditioning. When we play around Seoul, I saw these kids preparing for the audition. At that time, I was like ‘Why are they trying so hard?’ ‘That is such a bad move.’ I was judging every single one of them.”

“You were being an .” Krystal pointed out.

“Well, yeah. I was.” JB chuckled a bit. “There is this one hyung though, I really look up to him. He’s like our mentor in the group. I was a bit of a trouble back then and he heard me talking down about those kids auditioning and he said, ‘Yah Im Jaebum, why don’t you audition, see how good you are compared to those kids.”

“Then you audition and got some rude awakening?” Krystal asked.

“No. I actually won first place in the audition and even got through as high leveled trainee.” JB raises his brows, cocky. Krystal rolled her eyes. “I still didn’t get my rude awakening. I basically went to the company to skip training. I wasn’t at all serious. I get singing and acting lessons and I rebelled against them all. ‘Why should I do this?’ ‘Why am I doing this?’ I was always going against my teachers. Somehow I was still around for 6 months.”

Krystal looks at JB who was focusing more on eating but still pour out his honesty. She could actually see him rebelling against people. For his carefree attitude with her father, he is actually quite disciplined around the gallery. He makes sure he got in on time, and does everything accordingly. Somehow it feels like that young JB has made the present JB much more mature.

“What triggered you to leave?” Krystal sees JB put up a smile.

“In JYP they have this evaluation thing every month and well, not to brag but I was always the top trainee in those evaluations. I thought at that time, being an idol is easy, you just need to move.” JB laughed.

“Wow, everyone must have thought you were an .” Krystal looks at him.

“Well, I thought so too. But after the first evaluation, the kids actually came to me, saying they want me to train with them, and show them some more moves. The kids there, they were genuinely training because of their dream.” JB smiled at the memory. “Junho-hyung was preparing for debut at that time, and because he was actually my school’s sunbae I hung out with him a lot. Junho-hyung said he really wanted to be a good artist, his dream was to become an all rounded artist. Then it hits me, everyone there but myself, they tried their best for their dream.”

JB remembers the friends he had made when he was a trainee.

“Every evaluation, I see those kids getting better. Every month they step up their game and right around the 5th month I was there, I was still one of the best trainees but I didn’t grow at all. The kids around me grew a lot and I was just playing around. I see them and I thought, must have been nice to have a dream.” JB looked at Krystal for a bit. “I left because I wanted to find my own dream. I like dancing but I knew being an idol or a celebrity wasn’t for me. I didn’t appreciate it as much and that is a crime really. So I went back to Ilsan, went to school and looked for my own passion.”

“And you found photography?” Krystal asked.

“Yeap.” JB smied widely and Krystal had to look away as she blushed.

They didn’t talk again until Krystal finished her meal.

“Ah, I really want strawberry pudding.” JB looked at the counter which displayed a few tarts and pudding. Krystal finally spoke after some time.

“Yah, did you eat my strawberry pudding?” Krystal asked. JB deflected as he stood up to take care of the bill. “Yah!”


Present

“So basically Im Jaebum took it. My precious strawberry pudding.” Krystal pouted and Jessica looks at her baby sister. Something was up. Krystal had told her about her day and she understood how meeting Sunmi would have make Krystal happy since she’s such a fan. But half of her story was about JB, about how he opens about his past and how Krystal genuinely shows fondness. It couldn’t be. Could it?

“So how did the ‘oppa’ thing happen?” Jessica asked.

“Well, we were in SM Entertainment and we saw some idol guys there. They said to be comfortable, but I just can’t seem to call them oppa and somehow the crazy pudding thieve guy have had problems with it since then. On the way back he even pushed further to have me call him oppa. That is never going to happen.” Krystal rolled her eyes, but Jessica can still see that fondness. “Well, I’ll try my best.” Krystal stretched herself.

Jessica looks at Krystal, and somehow finds out that Krystal if of that age, to be vulnerable in having a crush, to be fond by someone around her and to be in pure love.

“Yah, Jung Soojung!” They heard JB calling them. He waves the bag of chips on front of her from the gallery. “If this is yours, I’m eating it.”

“Yah!” Krystal ran up and tried to snatch it away from JB, who swayed it high up so she couldn’t reach.

Jessica looked at them. This is a problem to her, a problem for them. Because Jessica knows, JB couldn’t love anyone else but Seung Ah.

To be Continued

A/N: Yes I know, Krystal and Kai were confirmed to be dating, but this is my world, and I don’t exactly ship JB with Krystal. (I ship JB with myself, LOL) I just have a story in mind and their profile matched with the characters I have in this world. So please do read and review. Since JB himself is taking his time to heal right now, I just miss him so much and decided to continue this. 

I might even put Kai in just for a twist of reality and fantasy. Haha.