She

먼저 (First)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay,we’ll have a 30 minutes break”said the PD-nim.

 

Somi went to the end to the hold to grab her bottle. Her muscles are to tense for all those dance practise. Being a leader for a group is kinda hard. She still don’t understand why her teammate put her as leader. Yes,she have an experience but she the youngest in the group. Don’t they feel a little bit weird being order by a girl 8 years younger than them.

 

Her thought got cut out when she felt someone close her eyes from behind. That familiar scent.

 

“Soyeon-unnie.”Somi murmurs and hug the older girl.

 

“Want to..you know. “Soyeon give her a shy smile and dragged her to the junitor’s store.

 

Somi know what happened next. She know because it’s happen a lot of them. But feeling Soyeon’s lips on her own always make her stop breathing. Every freaking times.

 

Soyeon can be aggressive. Like somehow Somi feel like her lips will be bleed. And why does this older girl always pinned her hands on the wall above her head. It’s weird. Or was this normal for adult.

 

She hate how unexperience in this field. She hate when Soyeon asked her to take a lead and she doesn’t know what to do. She just hate it.

 

But the taller girl always smile and said it’s okay. You will be okay with your boyfriend one day.

 

She left Soyeon there without any explaination.

 

 

 

 

 

The thing is…Somi scared. Why? Because she can’t imagine herselft with a guy one day. All she can imagine is she and Soyeon hold hand and date at a park eating some ice cream being all disgustingly cute.

 

There two problems there. One,she is not gay. Two, Soyeon is not her girlfriend.

 

So,she fishing her phone under her pillow.(She secretly bring it) It’s took her a few moment to finnaly see the ID.She press the CALL button.

 

“Hye Somi.”Come a soft voice that often help Somi when she confused or in trouble. They’re best friends after all.

 

“Nayeon-unnie.I’m scared.”she whisper. She know right away that the person on the other line is worried just by listen to her breath.

 

“Somi,tell unnie what happened?”

 

“I—I’m comfused. I don’t know unnie.” Tears stream down her face. She tried her best to keep it. She did. But it’s so hard. What should she do? “Unnie.I have this weird relationship with someone”

 

“WHAT? With who? Oh baby,don’t said that it’s one of the cameraman since there are no guys there”

 

“Unnie ,not them. That’s why I’m scared” she reply.

 

“If not the cameraman, that who? You couldn’t hav-----“ in a few moment,she heard nothing in other line she almost think that Nayeon hang up the phone. ”Owh” then, there more silence.

 

“Unnie, are you there?” Somi’s quickly added in respond of the older girl’s silence.

 

“Yes.How long?”

 

“Pardon”

 

“How long you guys being having things”

 

“A month”

 

“Wow,I don’t know you’re that dirty.” The older girl added as smirked form in her lips. “By the way,here the things,I don’t know that girl. But I think you better stay away from her. I don’t want any scandal happened. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter