Her

먼저 (First)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The first time Somi walked to the studio,she felt her heart beating so hard. Being greet by 100 trainees doesn’t help it all. She’s alone and the stared they gave her make her stomach felt sick that she almost threw up. All she can do is clear but that doesn’t mean they stop talking bout her.

 

“OMG.Somi Sixteen.”

 

“She from JYP.What she doing here,?Wanna make all of us looked bad?”

 

“It’s celebrity.She celebrity”

 

When Jang Guen Suk enter the hall.All trainees cheering up. She grateful that the attention finally went to someone else.

 

 

 

 

There a few performance are great that you felt like they already debut.There also a few performance that make you close your eyes and ears and felt embarrassing in their behave.But none of them ever catch her attention. Well,that’s lied. That Kang Sira girl,her voice are really good since she sing to TaeTiSeo song.

 

Other than that,she just want this to be over.

 

She took back what she said when she saw LEON entertainment in the screen.

 

Wow.LEON.

 

She then see a really beautiful short hair girl walking on the stage.All Somi could think of is how beautiful but scary this girl looked. And her performance is light is hell.

 

 

 

The first time they talked was awkward .Somi never thought that the girl with speak to her when they stayed in the same room. Somi realise that she doesn’t easily get friends. She just hard to approach.

 

“I actually don’t like pink…at all.”the taller girl state as she take out the shirt in their closet.

 

“Well,at least it was A.Believe me you want to wear this shirt until this program end”she replied and unpacked her stuff.

 

“I think you’re right.”Soyeon said with a quite sighs.”So,what make you decided to join this show? I think you be good even you don’t join in here?”

 

She know people will ask this question. Hell,she will be curious too if someone from SM join this show. “I just want to debut sooner.As you can see,Twice just debut.At least I have to wait for another 3 years for them to debut another girl group.”

 

The older girl nodded. Agreed to her logic.

 

After the moment of silence,they hear the knocked on the door.The stuff asked them to hurry up and gather at the main hall to have some group activities.

 

 

 

 

 

The first time they hold hand was when their dance trainer mad at them and said that they will be ranked lower if they don’t work hard enough.

 

Somi was so shocked when she felt a cold hand interview with her finger. The shorter girl took a few glance at the owner of the hand who just kept her eyes on the floor but she firmly grip her hand.

 

She can’t think straight.

 

 

 

 

The first time she cried, Soyeon hold her until she falling asleep.

 

That night she so stress when she get a lot of pressure.Both from her company and the show

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter