Her II

먼저 (First)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Look like this fanfic get a great feedback so i'm gonna open it again and used Soyeon POV. This is Soyeon POV start from chapter one. Like always. I still dont re read this chapter. SO pardon for all spelling and grammatic error. Bless you all for 100 sub and 3 votes.

 

Soyeon never thought someone like Somi will join this ty show. She come here because her company ask her to come.

 

“Soyeon,looked what happened to Fiestar? They’re not going everywhere. We need to expose you more. Then,we will debut you with girl group. “

 

“Why me?”

 

“You have the most experience. Yes, Reeni are older than you. But you are in KpopStar2. People know you better.”

 

Nodding slowly,she agreed to her manager. “What if I fail?”

 

“It’s okay. But make sure you get as many screentime as you can.” Her manager said and tapping her shoulder slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

Sighing,she dragging her luggage into their dorm.

 

Room 5

Heo Chanmi – Double Click

Jeon Somi – JYP

Kim Chungha – M&H

Park Soyeon – LOEN

Kim Sejeong  – Jellyfish

Jeon Soyeon - CUBE

 

As she saw the list of her new roommate,she hope she will get along with them. Seem like they will hangout a lot of time since they’re in the same level. The A level.

 

Upon open the door,she hear a loud noise.

 

“Unnie. It’s pink. So cute “

 

Awkwardly, she walk to her bed. Seem like Eunbin and Sejeong come here first. As she unpacked her things, a few people come and do the same things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, she stayed in her room when everyone still practising Pick Me song to make sure that their place are still save. She just want to stay in her bed. They have to record it the next day. Might as well rest her body.

 

Suddenly, someone tapping her shoulder. With a big smile spreading over younger girl,Somi give her a box of pepero.

 

“Here! Have some since there no outside food allow.”

 

She take the pepero hesistately. “Thank you”

 

“It’s nothing. Unnie. You look lonely lately. Are you okay?”

 

“I’m not easily get friend. Well,you called me scary when PD-nim asked you bout me” She let out a chuckle when she see Somi face turn crimson red.

 

“Unnie. It’s not that. I just---- unnie just so- “

 

“Nah. It’s okay. I’m just teasing you.” Says Soyeon. She then tapping her bed and asked Somi to sit beside her. They shared the pepero together. “ Want to play pepero games?” she asked bluntly.

 

Again, the younger girl cheeks turn red. “OMG! You are so fun to mess with.”

 

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter