Them

먼저 (First)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time Somi saw Soyeon after she been eliminated is when Somi get the third place. And she debut. But somehow,she wasn’t happy.

 

When the finalist in Produce 101 will debut. People called them Queen. Their first staged of cause in Mnet. All the 90 trainees who been eliminated will be  their first audience.

 

They music started. Looked at the camera the PD-nim reminded them but Somi can’t take her eyes off Soyeon.

 

Again,her heartbeat racing. She not sure either because this is her debut stage or because the way Soyeon stared at her. The whole performance,their eyes locked with each other.

 

She never see her after that.

 

 

 

 

 

Their career is BOP. And they almost as good as Girl’s Generation. The contract is extended for the next five years. Poor DIA,still missing one member.

 

 

People kept demand for the girls to still continue because what the used if they voted everyday just to see their idols for 8 months. After they extended the contact,the get a world tour.

 

It’s crazy because even Girl’s Generation have to wait for at least three years to get World Tours. Yeeun once said to her.

 

 

 

She stay at her own apartment that day…alone because Chungha visit her family. She missed them since the tour being held for six months and they rarely see their family.

 

Sejeong called her that night, asking her if she want to hang out with her and Nayoung. No, thanks. She don’t want to be the third wheel in their date. One thing she sure,she jealous how that two still togather after three years in relationship.

 

The whole group know about them.(Since one of them can’t keep their hands to themselves). Cathy still find it strange for a few day but she accept them.

 

“We are a group after all.” Siyeon said as the secord maknae of the group and they have a heart-to-heart talk in middle of the night with a few wine.Because Somi officially and adult.(she’s 18 but whatever)

 

 

Her thought get cut when she hear the knock on her door. Standing up and unwrapped the blanket of her body. She open the door.

 

And when she see familiar the hazel eyes girl outside her apartment,her heart stop beating. And seem like the other girl don’t expect to see her either just by the surprised looked in the older girl.

 

“Soyeon-unnie”she started. “What are you doing here?”

 

Maybe her voice that make Soyeon come to reality.”C-chungah asked me to take her dog for a walk”

 

“Chungha don’t have dog”

 

“She text me. Said her dog will get depression and all” the older girl fishing her hand and take her phone in her left pocket.

 

After reading the text message,Somi felt like she want to threw it out because she know Chungha,Sejeong and Siyeon plan this. I have the worst friend on earth.

 

“Well,unnie. She lied and no she don’t have a dog.” She then invited Soyeon to come in. The weather outside is cold even it’s only six.

 

Soyeon come in and sit on the sofa and she sit opposite her. It’s feel like the first time they talked in their dorm four years ago. It’s awkward and the silence is thick.

 

“Somi” “Unnie” Somi let out a giggles when they talk in unions.

 

“You go first” Soyeon says.

 

“Unnie,why you stop talking to me?Back then.”  She think why do they have to pretend to be friend when all of it fail at the first place so she just go straight to the point.

 

She noticed the smirks in Soyeon and the older girl start to laugh. Which make her confused. What so funny. “Somi,you’re the one who end it.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter