She II

먼저 (First)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyeon know she has this one bad habit. She always wake up in the middle of the night just to stared at Somi’s peaceful face. Even she tired as hell. She will make sure take her time to appreciate this art. The art that people often take for granted.

 

Actually,she had habit of watching Somi when the younger girl wasn’t looking. Just get caught a few times but not the person her eyes locked with. It’s always someone else.

 

“You know it’s not polite to stared at someone who is sleeping right?” Upon hear the husky voice,Soyeon almost jumped out of her bed. Chungha really need to give her a signal sometimes.

 

“Why are you not sleeping yet?”

 

“I’m the one who should ask you first,Soyeon?”

 

“Well, Unnie. Can you help me ?”

 

“What?”

 

“Can you accompany me to go to the stall across the street? The one who sell ramen.”

 

“Soyeon. Are you crazy? That’s broke the rules.”

 

“Stop being hypocrite. You sneak out last three night with Heehyun.”

 

“Shushh!” the older girl put her finger on Soyeon’s lips. “I can’t say no to that puppy-y face okay.”

 

“Damn. You also love stuck. Which is worse than me. At least I have a little action.” Chungha suddenly become silent. Soyeon want to kicked herself since she know this kinda sensitive subject. She put her arms around Chungha. “Unnie! Why we always like a girl who never see us?”

 

“ ing straight girl.” Then they both let out a chuckles.

 

They end up invited that Najeong couple to sneak out to that stall.

 

 

 

 

Eveything was good. Until she realise that Somi started to become different. She always space out. She become someone else.

 

Maybe Soyeon just overthinked.

 

But Somi changed.

 

 

 

 

 

“We need to talked.” The younger girl told her. She felt her heart stop beating because she know something different. The kissed last night. The way Somi lips linger in her own. It’s feel different. Like she tried to shallow her angst. But Soyeon tried to push that thought away.

 

“Yeah. Why?” she replied while give a warm smile. Trying her hardest to stay compose.

 

“I think we need to stop. You know whatever between us.” There her heart. Break like a thousand pieces. Now it’s real. Somi want to stop this.

 

She take a few moment to before replied. “ Okay”

 

“ Just okay.”

 

“Yeah. Well, why? Do you have a boyfriend or what?” she joked but the younger girl just give her straight face. “ It’s okay Somi.By the way, I need to go back to my practise room. My team need me since I’m the leader.” She added as she kissed Somi’s cheeks. She make sure that it last a little longer.

 

She need to let Somi go.

 

 

 

 

She run to her room and close the door. Even before she managed to reach her bed,she on her knees. Broke down in the name of love.

 

She put her hand around her mouths to prevent a sound of sobbing bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter