Sweet Dream Number 9

Love Has No Borders

Warning: This chapter countains scene that could hurt fragile hearts. 

 

Clara was cooking in her kitchen when she heard the sound of her door opening.

“Ben, is this you? You’re early for once. I’m not finished yet. I’m in the kitchen.”

The door closed but she got no answer. Surprised a bit, she still continued what she was doing.

“I’m doing your favorite meal! I hope it will be good~.”

She was so into her cooking that she didn’t realized the lack of answer this time. All she could hear was footsteps coming slowly for her.

“What do you want to drink before eating? You can look inside the cupboard in the living room I have some bottles or inside the fridge I have beers.”

The footsteps came closer but stopped in the living room behind her.

“I don’t know what’s left though. Say Ben, how many potatoes do I need already… about 4 no? Yes let’s say 4!”

She started to cut her potatoes as the footsteps walked forward to the kitchen.

“Did you find something you like? The glasses are inside this cupboard. Take one you like. She said while pointing at the place”

Then she turned around to face a brother.

“If you didn’t, we can only drink b…” She couldn’t finish because the person in front of her was far away from being her little brother.

“How… How can you be … here…? This is not possible… - Clara barely mouthed.

-Aw, look at that you remember me! I’m touch, really! How I came in? You know you can trust electronic locks. – He smiled at her satisfied.”

Clara was frozen; the man that hunted her nightmares for years was back in front of her. She rewound the movie from 15 years ago, his voice wrecking her heart and the moment his shot himself… Everything was vivid, so vivid. Her heart beat faster and her breathe became heavier. It was him. He was back from the dead.

“W… Why are you… here? – She stuttered.

-Because you shouldn’t be here. You shall die for my sake. You can't be breathing right now.”

He was here for her. He was here to finish what he started and what she escaped.

“I’m… going to scream… if you attack me. – She was trembling like a leaf falling in autumn.

-Go ahead! Go, scream! I’m dead already anyway. You killed me already.”

His eyes were stuck on Clara and weren’t leaving her for even a second. He was barely blinking too and he was calm, so calm. Frighteningly calm. After a long pause where he looked only at her titling his head from left to right with a smile, Ham Song Jin walked closer to Clara.

“Don’t… Don’t come clo… closer! – She threatened him with her kitchen knife.

 -Darling~ I have my own, I don’t need yours. Oh, don’t tell me you’re threatening me with it? I don’t care dying. I told you. I’m already dead. – He said smiling like if Clara told him a joke.

-Don’t… Don’t come… AH!”

Ham song Jin caught her wrist making her lose her knife.

“Stay still darling. It will almost be painless if you don’t move.”

His voice was so creepy and sharp. He was getting pleasure by aiming to kill her.

It was a nightmare. The worst nightmare she ever made. This couldn’t be real. Tears fell down her cheeks. It couldn’t be real, it wasn’t! But what if… What if like her dreams were true her nightmare came real too?

Ham Song Jin raised his hand holding the knife on top of his head ready to stab Clara. But she was fighting back, turning her wrist in all the way possible to be freed from his grip. She was on the verge on dying she couldn’t stay still. She forcingly freed her wrist and moved on the side just in time for dodging the knife that ended inside one of the potato behind her. Seeing that she felt her legs moving by themselves, trying to reach the entrance still followed by her killer.

“Where are you running darling? I don’t really like to play at catch me. It’s always time eating. And anyway you won’t be able to escape so why trying, uh?”

Clara didn’t looked behind her but she was sure he was there waiting for her to come back. Because when she faced her door, it was unreachable. Ham Song Jin had planned it. He had placed so many stuffs in front so that she couldn’t reach the door anymore.

“Great! Now come back to me! It’s better to end fast! Don’t get me angry, darling~”

Clara was trembling so much and her legs were so weak. More tears fell on her cheeks she was trapped. He heart was beating like crazy. The door was out of reach and she lived on the last floor. She couldn’t jump either. She was trapped inside her 60m3. What to do? Was it better to jump? Maybe she had a better chance to live…

“Are you thinking of jumping? Do you want to make it easier for me? This is not fair. I want to be responsible of your death. Give me this favor, please. – He smiled again but this time he looked like the joker in batman.

She calculated everything but no, there were no issue. She was stuck here with her worst nightmare. There was then only one solution.

She ran back and before her killer caught her she aimed for the bathroom. There she locked the door. Hide under her sink and squat there covering her ears. She was terrified. This time she was going to die. This time she had no escape, no one to protect her. She was going to be killed here and her brother will find her dead body when he’ll arrive. Her family will break again and it would be her fault again. But what to do? She was trapped like a mouse inside her hole.

The door shook under Ham Song Jin tries to open it. The lock was going to break soon, she knew it. She knew her time was coming soon. Her phone was still in the kitchen playing her music, SHINee music she liked so much. She was going to die with SHINee as background. Since her phone was so far she couldn’t call anyone for help. Her walls were thick too, so thick that even if she screamed no one would hear her. She was alone and there were no way to escape.

Suddenly the door broke and Song Jin walked in. That was it. Her end was here. It was her “the end”.

“Ok, end of the game darling! – He was angry and even scarier. I hate hide and seek game! Let me just kill you properly, okay?”

Clara stood up and tried to escape but her killer caught her by her arm and rashly brought her back in. Then he pulled her inside her bathtub. There he blocked her by tying a knot around her wrists with the bath curtain.

“Now you can’t escape anymore. I won! Game. Over. – He smirked satisfied. – It was a great idea to come here by the way. Inside the bathtub, blood won’t come in the floor. It’ll be easier to wash!”

He raised his hand again on top of his head but suddenly Clara began to fade away.

“No! Not this time! You’ll not escape like this again!”

“Again”, why “again”? – She thought. But something more important than what this man was saying was that she wasn’t dreaming right now! She wasn’t on the other side of earth! She was in the real part of her life, so why? Why was she fading away? How could she totally travel? Will she get stuck in Korea? She knew that her mind could travel when she was dreaming. This was something strange but still could be comprehended but traveling with her body? How? This was crazy! And maybe it was dangerous!

“Why are playing surprised! ! Just die now! I’m tired of looking at you playing with the travel away!”

He raised his hand again and stabbed her stomach splashing blood all over her shirt and legs cutting her breathe for a second. The pain traveled all her body. A pain she never felt before, so intense that she lost consciousness for a minute. This is when she started blinking, being one second on the other side and one second at her place. She wasn’t real anymore she was just molecules and so Ham Song Jin couldn’t touch her anymore. He couldn’t take his knife of her belly.

“! You are annoying really!! Die in silence at least. I’m leaving.”

 

 

So Ra was cursing on her “never happy” idol while going back to their car. Her so famous idol had forgotten a hair pin! This was” SO important right now” and So Ra had to hurry up and go take it! What a spoiled girl. So Ra hated what she had become. Anyway, she was on her way back to take that hair pin like ordered. She crossed several idol room and was imagining what could happen in there. Until she crossed her favorite group, SHINee, she always imagined how dorky they would be inside their closed room. It was easy because SHINee were really noisy and loud. Everyone could hear how fun it was to be in their room. She stopped a second and heard Minho’s loud laugh making her smile. Then she continued her walk inside the corridor of the studio to reach the parking.

This is when she saw a ghost! A long hair woman with blood everywhere and a knife still inside her was blinking times to times in front of her. She was for sure a dead woman seeking for revenge! So Ra screamed all the oxygen she had in her lungs and ran away when the ghost started talking.

“HELP! A ghost! There’s a ghost! Someone help!! Aaaah!!!”

She kept screaming for help but no one was giving her reaction. So she entered the first room she crossed that happened to be SHINee’s.

“Gho… Ghost! There’s a ghost in the corridor! – She screamed to the bunch of people inside the room.”

The five boys, as well as the staffs, looked at her without reaction.

“Why you’re not moving! Do something! – She was really scared.

-Well if it’s a ghost we can’t really do anything right? – answered Onew very logically.

-But… But she will scare everyone! She has blood everywhere this is a horrific image! I’m sure she’s here for revenge! Someone will die!

-Blood? Like real blood? I need to see that!”

Taemin rushed out after hearing that. His curiosity was full awake.

“Taemin ah! – Key screamed – See what you’ve done? – He sighs to the young manager – Guys let’s take back our maknae.

-Go yourself! – Jinki, Jonghyun and Minho said as one voice.”

Key sighed again and ran out after Taemin. Taemin was too spoiled by them seriously.

“Taemin ah! Ya! Lee Taemin! Come back! Ghosts don’t exist!

-You don’t know!  - The young boy answered.

-I know, come back! It’s almost our time!”

Taemin ignored completely Key because he had found what he was looking for.

“Wow hyung! It’s amazing! It’s a woman! She’s blinking and full of blood! Wow so cool!

-What are you saying!?”

Taemin squatted in front of her and looked at her pale face.

“Hello you~ How did you die?

-Help… Help… Someone help… Me. – The woman voice was almost inaudible.

-Okay! How can I help you?”

Taemin was enjoying this so much but stopped when the ghost looked straight in his eyes.

“Taemin… Help… Me… Please… - Tears were falling on her cheeks and Taemin had this déjà vu feel.”

He stood up surprised and a bit in panic.

“HYUNG!! HYUNG!! KIBUM AH!

-What it is? – Key answered weary from a bit further – I’m coming wait a bit! I’m not going to run.

-I … I think I know her! I know her!

-How can you?

-Hyung! It’s Kara!

-Kara? They retired no? Plus they’re not dead!

-No not Kara! It’s her! It’s your foreign girl!

-WHAT?”

Suddenly Key ran. Suddenly everything made sense. Someone had really appeared from nowhere but it wasn’t a ghost. It was his miraculous, mysterious encounter. The scary part was that Clara was hurt! Her blood was running out of her body. What the hell happened? He ran again faster and reached them.

“Kibum, I can’t touch her. Times to times she isn’t here anymore and when she is I can’t touch her… I tried to help but she is like a hologram. What are we going to do?

-Ki..bum? – Clara looked up but she was back in her cold bathtub. She was more and more still in Korea but it was like if she wasn’t stable. Like if she couldn’t be fixed somewhere. She closed her eyes again and when she opened them she crossed Key’s worried eyes.”

Will she die in front of his eyes? Will she make another sad person? Why did she have to travel right now? It would have been preferable to die alone without him knowing it.

“What happened? Clara! What the hell happened? – Key asked her while squatting in front of her.

-I’m… sorry… - Talking was so hard and painful.

-What are you sorry about?! Taemin call an ambulance! Taemin now! – Key was panicking. He didn’t know how to take control of this. But he needed to do something. He couldn’t let her die.

-Ah yeah! I’m going back to the room to grab my phone! I’m coming back!

-Clara… Clara, look at me! You’re going to live, alright? Everything will end fine. – He didn’t know if he trying to convince her or him.

Clara smirked knowing exactly the situation. – Not this time… No escape…

-What the hell you’re talking about?

-Anyway… no one can touch… me. – Blood was coming out every time she was talking or breathing, her time was close so close. – This travel is diff… Kibum… This travel is… - She couldn’t finish because of the heavy cough that caught her.”

 Blood was getting inside her lung and breathing was getting harder. Key was trying to find a solution. He was refusing to see her die in front of his eyes. She couldn’t! It was not allowed. She said something about her travels. What travels and why was it different? What could he do? He felt so useless when he tried to hug her to give her comfort and hide his miserable scared face but failed. She was like only the projection of herself, she was like a hologram like Taemin said and it was making him sadder. If they couldn’t touch her, how could she be safe? How could they save her?

However when his wrist passed through her body Kibum noticed that the jade bracelet the fortune teller gave him shined. He tried to rethink about what the old woman told him earlier. He couldn’t remember all because he wasn’t really taking attention. Freak! Why didn’t he give her more credits?! The only thing he remembered was this old woman predicted Clara’s danger. He needed to remember more. Why was his mind so blank right now? He normally had a good memory. He felt his eyes getting wet of how powerless he was. He was trying to not show it to Clara. He was trying to stay strong. He had to! Then finally something came up.

“Clara, you stay here, you don’t move, okay?

-I… don’t know…

-I’ll be fast! I promise! You stay alive! You stay here! You are not allowed to stop breathing. You hear me! I’m going to save you! I promise you. – He did the promise sign and stood up.

He looked at her one last time and ran as fast as possible toward SHINee’s room… 

 

Hey Guys! 

This chapter is scary right? ><

And who the hell is this Ham Song Jin? ><

Will Clara survive? Will Key save her? What is the solution he found? 

Will her borther find her dead after all? 

I'm a moster right? Too much question and I hurt the lovely Clara;; 

I hop you like this chapter ^^ 

Comment and tell me ! ;)

Love, 

Lexie.