Sweet Dream Number 2

Love Has No Borders

Clara woke up in a big breathe, rising up from her bed. “My bed?!” She was in her bed?! Was that moment with Key a dream? It felt so real, she still could feel his presence next to her, his sweet smell, melting into the club fragrance. She could even hear his voice in her head but was everything just a dream? Her heart was still beating of embarrassment, her cheeks were still warm but everything was just a dream? Everything felt so … real? She needed a glass of water, she needed to clear her mind. She walked to the kitchen corner feeling the cold floor, where were her socks? She grabbed a glass in a cupboard and filled it with water. When finally the most important thing came to her mind, how did she reach home? She was in the pub but now she was in her flat? She drank her glass, washed it and turned back to bump on someone. She jumped back almost sitting on the sink.

“Are you okay?

-Gab…Gabriel! Oh my god you scared me! What are you doing in my flat at this hour?!

-I was worried! You literally crashed at the pub and you weren’t waking up! I brought you to your flat and was about to leave but I was really worried so I have stayed here, sleeping on your sofa until you wake up.

-It wasn’t needed. I didn’t sleep since two days I was just exhausted Gabby. It’s not the first time and you know it. Thank you though. You can go back to your house now. – She answered a bit annoyed

-Are you sure you are fine? – He asked grabbing her shoulders

-Yes I am, go now. – She said pushing his arms away”

Gabriel was really worried, when he put her on his back at the pub her facial expression was really scary as if she was in pain somewhere, then suddenly her body got warmer as if she got a fever. Once arrived her body was still warm and her cheeks pink so he decided to take off her socks and put her under the covers of her bed. He really thought she got a flu, she was working so hard and taking so not care of her body. He took the decision to stay and looked after her, until he fell asleep on her sofa. Gabriel was always worried and so over protective with Clara but there was a reason. A reason he couldn’t tell her in fear everything would split apart. Gabriel was in love with Clara since Lila introduced him to her. The way her smile was so bright, her eyes changing color in the sunlight, her cute cheek bones when she laughs. Clara was so pretty in his eyes, but even if he tried to tell her indirectly she never understood. Since then, he was trying to show his interest with showing the way he cares, the way he is worried or happy for her, trying to pass the message of his heart to Clara. On her side all the over cares of Gabriel was too much, even annoying. She wasn’t a kid anymore she didn’t need a “baby-sister”.  He was even too tactile for her and she was about to not be able to bare it longer. He did that for 2 years now, and it was becoming stifling.  Gabriel got sad when he saw her pushing his arms away, how couldn’t she see how worried he was? He got really scared      and she didn’t understand once again, but he did understand that she didn’t want him to stay longer. He always could see what her eyes were telling, but she wasn’t even trying to read his. He sighed staring at her back going back to sleep with sadness. He took his stuffs left on one of the desk and left.

Gabriel was finally gone. Atmosphere was always so heavy when she was alone with him. Not that she disliked the man, just that he was too much around her, breathing all her oxygen. With all that she couldn’t find sleep again. She stood out of her bed and sat back at her desk. Her chibi was still waiting for her, smiling cutely to her. That’s true the club story with Key couldn’t be real, it was just a dream. It is just not possible for her to meet that perfect man by chance and even talk to him about random stuffs. It was a sad thought, but it was reality. Even the talk about the dogs, since it was her previous dream, her mind just made a link. It was making sense. Now that everything was clear she drew the two cute boys at Key’s feet wearing blue and red jumper. She colored her draw and posted it on her twitter. She felt so satisfied and proud of her draw. Then sandman knocked at Clara’s door and pushed her back to her bed sleeping.

  

 

 

Kibum was here standing in the middle of the club wondering what happened. When he sat back to the couch his friends ask him where the girl was. He had no answers, he just invented that she was not feeling great and left.

That image was still engraved in his memory even a week later. Who was she? How did she manage to disappear twice? The first time his boys were playing with her but she suddenly fade away without even seeming to realize it was happening. The second time on the same day she was again at the same place as his and disappeared in front of his eyes again! What was she? When he grabbed her arm she was real.  She was obviously real since his entire group saw her too. Then how was it possible?

“Kibum you made it wrong again! Since last week you are making continuously mistakes when you were the one knowing it the best. What happened? –said his leader

-I’m sorry boys, my head is thinking about something else. Nothing is wrong Jinki don’t worry. I’m just overwhelming with work. I will concentrate on this choreo!”

Jinki is the leader of the group and also the older member, he was like the older brother taking care of his younger siblings. He was always listening to them if they were down, always here to help them take a decision by themselves. He was a sweet leader. He was worried about Kibum. He wasn’t making any mistakes last week and today he couldn’t dance the choreography without making one every minute.

“Let’s do a break boys, what if we order food?

-No food for now! – Said a girl voice entering the room.

-Adelina! Why are you bringing the outfit in the practice room? – Jinki asked her

-Because you will not have to visit the stylist room, I’m helping, don’t blame me. – She answered touching Jinki’s button nose.”

Adelina was one of SHINee stylist. She was really cute, playful yet had a cool aura. She was wearing black glasses just because it was cute and pretty on her. Her hair was long and pink. There was a secret between her and SHINee that couldn’t be told outside. Adelina and Jinki were actually going out. In this industry, if you were dating, everything was becoming a scandal and all the couples were breaking up at the end. Jinki wanted to protect her from media, and the other members didn’t want Jinki to be hurt by a big scandal. So they made a promise to hide this fact as much as possible.

Followed by Adelina, other cordi girls entered the room. In that crowed a girl was looking at Kibum as if he was the most precious diamond on earth while the idol, taking profit of this break, was still trying to understand Clara’s case. That girl name was Go Joon hee, she was really beautiful with big black eyes, a nose perfect as a sculpture and her thin lips were always pink even without lipstick. Her hair was dark brown and short cut. She was just an intern on this comeback but was giving all her soul at work because of the beautiful boy. Joon Hee even asked Adelina to be in charge of Kibum clothes so she could be with him all the time.

They brought a hanging rail into the practicing room to try the new outfits. The boys were not in condition of trying clothes though. They practiced for 2hours and their sport clothes were so wet of sweat. They went to take a shower behind the dance room and came back with their casual clothes on. The cordi girls had sort out the outfits by each members.

Joon Hee was waiting for Key. He reached her and looked at his outfit seriously.

“Is this what you chose?

-Yes! – She said happily

-They don’t fit with the theme. It was supposed to be old school but this is vintage. And it doesn’t fit my style very well. Hey Adelina!

-Yes Kibum?

-You didn’t check Joo Hee’s work right?

-Nope didn’t. Why? It’s not good? A minute Jinki… - Adelina left Jinki’s side to come to Kibum’s – I see. Joo Hee this isn’t good, it’s not bad, it’s just not what Key wears. This is more like Jonghyun style. I’ll do something about that for next fitting, don’t worry.

-Thanks Adelina.

-I am sorry Kibum-ssi. I will do better next time. – Said the apologetic intern.

-It’s okay, but next time ask me or Adelina before doing something.”

Since he had no fitting he sat on floor putting his back above the wall. Seriously what was Clara?

This is when he saw in the mirror a little face spying behind the door.

 

 

 

Clara was walking in a strange building. She once again felt lost but thought it was again a dream and so decided to act just normal. The walls were white with sometimes some pink squares telling what room it was “Music room”, “Recording Studio”, “Practice room”. She was wandering inside a corridor when she crossed a group of girls walking in one direction. She got intrigued by them and decided to follow the group by distance. These girls were so pretty and so fashion. When they took the lift she waited to see at what floor it stopped and took it when it got back. It was the 5th floor “Cloud corridor”. “Cloud corridor, it’s cute” thought Clara.

She left the lift and looked into the first room. A girl group was practicing a dance but no trace of the girl squad. What she didn’t take attention is that it was f(x). If she would have she would have been less surprised in the 3rd room. The second room was quiet so she supposed it was empty. Then finally she reached the 3rd room. It was really noisy and some boys were laughing with some girls. “I found you” said Clara to herself. She opened slightly the door, she saw the pink haired girl she was following but what she saw too freaked her. It was SHINee, it was Key! Again! After a week she was meeting him AGAIN?! Her dreams were so strange these days. The strange thing was that the outfits they were trying was nothing like one they already wore. Was she really imagining all? She was an illustrator after all, imagination was her job. The thing is that Key posted a pic of his dogs on Instagram and they were wearing exactly what she drew, in the same place she saw! She threw her phone away that day, not believing what was in front of her eyes. Hopefully it was on her bed so she didn’t break it. How could her dream be so realistic! She closed the door, and opened it again to be sure of what she was seeing.

The girl in the mirror had a face he knew, but not used to see inside SMent building. He knew her, but where did he met her already. Then suddenly a lighting crossed his brain, it was Clara! He jumped up and almost ran to the door. Clara saw it and froze. “What to do?!” She closed the door and ran away. Her instinct decided for her that escape was the best. When he almost reached her the door closed on his nose and he almost bump into it. He grabbed the handle and opened it. Everyone in the room looked at him doing strange things. The four members looked at each other wondering if anyone had an answer. It was so unusual of Kibum.

“Do you think it is my fault? Because I didn’t choose his clothes well? - Said the worried Joo Hee.

-Maybe – told Minho – but that would be surprising though. He doesn’t get that mad for clothes.”

Kibum ran after the fast walking Clara and grabbed her arm, for the second time. Yes she was real, he was sure she was now. Clara paralyzed, he was holding his arm. What if he thinks she is a saseang fan? She couldn’t turn back to face him but Kibum walked around for this to happened. Her heart was beating so fast. Kibum was really so handsome, his eyes were a bit tired but still. His lips were like drawn by angels, his nose was so perfect, his skin was so pretty, so much prettier than hers and he was a bit taller that her. As she was tall finding taller guy than her was a hard task, but Kibum was, Kibum was her perfect man.

“What are you doing here? – He yells

-Uh … well where I am?

-Again? Ya, are having memory loss or something? This is the SM entertainment building, no one can enter if not part of the company. So how did you enter? What are you doing here?

-S…SM?! I am inside SM? IN KOREA? I AM IN KOREA? – She screamed -It can’t be, it’s a dream again. I’m just dreaming again. How could I be in Korea when I live in London? – She whispered to herself.

-Yes! Why are you so surprised?

-I … I don’t know, I’m not supposed to be here …

-Yes one point for you!

-No. You don’t understand. It’s not possible. Listen I don’t know why I am here. And I don’t know how I came here. Let me go. I need to leave this place before someone sees me.

-Everything is okay Kib… Who is she? – Minho voiced from the other side of the corridor”

“Too late” said the both of them.

“Listen, you can’t leave by the front door alone because you don’t have the badge to open the barrier. Just stay with us until we leave and I’ll free you out. – He murmured very close to her face. – She is a new friend of mine. She went to see us but when she saw us busy she turned back.

-H…Hi! I’m Clara… - She mouthed halting. 

Hey Guys !! 

Did you like this new chapter ? I had a hard time wih Key, and I hope it will stop in the future chapter because I would like tho write more freely ><

What to say. Hum Clara is understanding that she is not really dreaming and Key is getting mad wondering what Clara is really. 

What do you think about Gabriel and Joo Hee ? 

I'm so thankfull to my sweet Lili for being here and for helping me with this fic <3 

Well, I hope you enjoyed it ~ Give it many love even if it's only the second chapter ;; 

Love 

Lexie