Sweet Dream Number 1

Love Has No Borders

England. Center of London. Subway corridor.

Clara was running from subway to subway with a bag full of posters. She had long black not really curly but not straight hair. She is taller than the average girls with a thin body. Her eyes are brown which turn green under the strong sunlight. Her face is small with cat eyes and a cute nose. She was late as always to give her work on time. She finally arrived in front of Bloomsbury Edition out of breathe with only 10 minutes late. It was actually her record, she was almost on time for once. Clara was a children’s book illustrator. She was working for three edition houses, it was always hard and too much work at a time but she hadn’t other option if she wanted to pay her rent.  She gave her draws to the reception girl who was use to see Clara in that panic state.

“You are late again Clara?

-Yes, but I’m almost on time today, Jenny! – Clara said proudly

-Congrats – Jenny laughed”

Clara told Jenny to which manager it was for and left the company.

Once back to her apartment, she looked at her planning to see what project she needed to work on. Her flat was a one room studio in a half square form. The kitchen was on the far right in the recess, in front there was the living room with a gray tissue cough for 3, a white coffee table and a TV. The TV was more for a background sound than to really watch it. Next to it in the middle there was her desk and her drawing table full of all her tools. Above the wall there was a laptop on the desk in front of the window. Finally on the furthest left on a big step her bed, her wardrobe and a bookcase full of romance roman. That apartment was really luminous because of all the windows it had. Clara fell in love with it at the first sight. When she stepped in to visit it she couldn’t imagine living to another place. The flat is on the top of a 4 floors building, but even if she was scared of height she wanted that one. The rent was really high for the poor illustrator she was but she took it anyway. Her planning was very light for once and the next dead line was in 2 weeks. She could finally breathe a bit. During calm time like this Clara loved to do fan drawings. She was a SHINee chibi drawer. Yes Clara is a Shawol. She had a twitter account where she used to post her cute draws, she became quite known thanks to it. She never saw SHINee in real, was even wondering if they were even real, but made a promise to herself that one day she will go to see and meet them. Clara took her favorite pencil and started to draw a chibi Key according to the airport picture of the day. Yes Clara favorite member in the 5 members SHINee was Key, she was what we call a Locket since 1 year now. She was drawing happily wearing a short denim jumper, both suspenders attached on the left only, and a white T-shirt with a heart drawn on it under, on her feet she was wearing pink SHINee socks. On her left ear a “KEY” earring was shining under the afternoon sun. Around her neck there was the SHINee x Swarovski collaboration necklace with Key’s gem color. Yes, Clara was really a Shawol 100%. Her hair kept falling in front of her eyes so she got up and went to the bathroom which was in the recess next to the sleep corner to take a rubber band. She did a loose ponytail, on her way back she took the plaid on her bed and wrapped herself inside. She was a bit cold by staying sited on her chair so she went to the kitchen to hot some water to make a milky tea, she the TV and chose a random channel just to make noise in that so quiet place. She took her mug, warmed up her hand with it while reaching her desk. She still had some finish to do before scanning it to add the colors with her software in the laptop. A cup of milky tea, a warm blanket and a mind thinking of Key, this is how she felt asleep.

 

South Korea. Seoul.

Key, from his real name Kim Kibum, just left his company after practicing the new choreography for hours. It was already night but he finally could go back to his flat which had 4 rooms: a kitchen x living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, and a dressing. The dressing was full of his clothes collection, there were always new clothes coming, and old ones leaving, sold out or given away by him. He had one corner of his apartment he really loved, there he made an “eating” place. This corner was between a bid window with a street view and his living room separate by a bookshelf.   He was all sweaty and was dreaming of a warm and long bath. Nothing was better than a bath after work. Kibum is a tall man, with, for now, black hair middle parted. Yes for now because he changes his hair color like he changes shirt. He has a slim face with foxy brown eyes, his nose is round and small. He always is wearing stylish clothes, he doesn’t follow the trend thought. He wears his own style, which sometimes set the trend. He is a member of the 5 boys’ band named SHINee. They are a kpop music group well known worldwide thanks to the hallyu wave. It has been 6 months now that they are preparing for their new album, and 2 month since they started to learn the new choreography. Kibum had to add all the other schedules he does out of SHINee, tiredness was starting to show, but he was happy because he will see his fans smiles again.

After his warm bath, Kibum went out to the near convenience store where the old owner always offers him free and fresh veggies because he loves how polite and kind Kibum is. He bought what he needed for the week and went back home to cook his dinner. His two poodles, Comme des and Garçon were playing on the cough, next to Key watching TV waiting for the food to be ready. Comme des is brown and Garçon is black. His two dogs were like his own children, his sons. He even gave them his last name, they were Kim family attached. He ate his dinner and decided to take his kids to a walk. Between him and his babies there is a ritual before going for a walk: they wear corresponding clothes. Key chose first his dogs outfit in their little wardrobe and took the cute denim look-alike jumper a blue for Garçon and a red for Comme des. He looked in his own clothes took his own jumper and a vest because the wind was fresh tonight. “Here we got children!” Key said, he took their leash, attached it to their necklace and went out. They walked until they reached this park not far from his tenement. There Kibum sat on a bench to appreciate the night sky letting his boys playing around by themselves. They never ran far away from him so he knew he could trust them to stay close. He grabbed his phone and started to take selcas and pictures of his babies playing joyfully. He will post them on Instagram later. Instagram is his link with his fans and so he always tries to update them with pictures. When suddenly he saw the dogs running to someone …

 

“Ring ding dong, ring ding dong. Ring diggy ding diggy ding ding ding” Clara’s phone rang and woke up her with fear. She cleared her voice and answered. How long did she sleep? The sun was already getting down. She didn’t sleep last night and the night before because she needed to end her posters. She was so tired.

“Hello?

-Clara? It’s Lila! You forgot tonight dinner right?

- … Ah.

- I knew it. – Lila laughed. – You still have 30min, hurry up.

-I will do fast, well I will try. I’m coming I am. I’m sorry for forgetting – Clara said running to her wardrobe. – See you later!

-Ha-ha, see you!”

True tonight she had a dinner with Lila and Gabriel. How could she have forgotten? Well they were used to see her late anyway. Clara really had a problem with time. She took off her clothes and suddenly an image came back in her mind. “Jumper …” She was seeing cute dogs wearing it. What was her dream about already? “I’m sure Comme des and Garçon would look super cute wearing them” she laughed alone. She was lost again in her imagination but reality hit her again. She needed to hurry up! What to wear? She threw away her current clothes and, wearing only her underwear, started to try different outfits but none were good enough. She finally chose a denim high-waisted short, an oversize green T-shirt stuck inside it and a pair a black high socks. She ran to the bathroom, only 15min left and she needed 5 min to reach the meeting point, so she had only 10 min to do some make up touches and hair. That was not enough to make something great. She just arranged her foundation and put some red lipstick. She took off her rubber band and quickly brushed her hair into a bun.  Once done she ran to the entrance where her shoes were squared and choose a pair of pink snickers, grabbed a long knitted jacket, looked one last time at herself in the mirror and went out. The meeting point was in front of Hyde Park so here she was running again in the street of London but this time it was by night. When she finally reached it, on time, today was really her day, the vision of the trees in the dark and the silhouettes walking inside, reminded her of her dream. She dreamed with Key, oh my god, the last one she had was so old. She saw him in her dream, what a nice thought, but well it was all fuzzy, and because of the darkness she couldn’t really saw him. Was it really a dream with Key? She was lost in her thoughts when a poodle jumped on her legs asking for cuddles. “Comme des!” she thought. Suddenly a clear image came! That’s why the jumper was giving her déjà vu feelings. She dreamed of Comme des and Garçon wearing cute colored jumpers and of course Key looking after them from afar. It was a cute dream, she giggles alone in front of the park fences. She needed to draw chibi Comme des and Garçon with jumper when she will be back.

“What are you laughing at? – A voice asked from behind

-Lila! I need to tell you something ...”

Before she finished her sentence Gabriel arrived. Contrary from Lila who was Shawols too, Gabriel was a “normal” boy (from what the two girls liked to say)

-What is it? – insisted Lila impatient

-Nothing, I’ll tell you later! – Clara winked - Hey Gaby! How are you boy?”

Lila was Clara best friend. They became friend at the University when they understood that they were both Shawols but with different bias. Gabriel was Lila’s childhood friend. Since then they were always hanging out together each week. Lila became a well-known writer that met success almost immediately with her first book. She was now writing her third book. Gabriel was a pretty boy, tall and always polite and sweet.

“Hi Clara. I am fine thank you, and you? I am surprised that you are in time.

-I know right! I’m surprised myself! I’m always on time today! Today is my day! –She laughed”

After greetings and talking slightly about each other week they moved to the restaurant where they always go for dinner. They went there so often that even the chef and waiters know then. They ate their favorite dishes then came to their favorite pub. Adriana, the owner, welcomed them with a hug. She was like an old friend since they always came here since university. Clara wanted to celebrate the day she gave her work on deadline for the first time. They drank a lot, well Clara drank a lot and couldn’t walk anymore. She was sleeping on the table.

 

 

Clara woke up somewhere she thought was the pub but was more like a club. The music was so loud and the light was changing color. Where was she? She stood up a bit lost, looking all around for Lila or for Gabriel but they were nowhere. She became anxious, really where was she? Where were her friends? Who brought her here or how did she came here? She head to the bar to ask the bartender some information. What was her surprised when the boy wasn’t understanding her, when that boy wasn’t EVEN speaking English! “Time to panic Clara” She looked for her phone, but of course she had forgot it on her bed! She ran out to at least see where she was, maybe she could recognize the street. She went out yes, but out, she couldn’t recognize anything. She went back in, no need to get lost somewhere she didn’t know. She sat on stool in front of the bar and tried to find a way out. When suddenly a man appeared in front of her asking for drinks, she was dreaming, this wasn’t possible. Like not possible at all. She was looking at that man with little open and wide eyes. She could recognize that side profile between thousands, it was Key. The real Key, in flesh and bones, the breathing Key, she was so astonished that without even thinking she touched him with a finger. “Oh my god he is real!” Clara put a hand in front of of surprised when he turned to look at her.

Kibum was the one paying the drinks today. He was supposed to sleep, but his friends asked him out and so he accepted it. It could be great to change air a bit. He went to the bar and asked for all the drinks he needed. Then suddenly he felt a finger touching his side. He got scared, what if it was a bad fan? He turned to see who, and the girl he saw surprised him. She was the girl that played with his boys earlier, that international Shawols. She was trying to hide it, but she was playing with her KEY earring by shyness. At least she was trying.  He smiled at her:

“Hi, do you need help – he said in his perfect English.

-Ah … Uh … Are you … No … Uh … Where are we? – Clara couldn’t even speak properly. Kim Kibum was talking to her! She needed to act natural, she needed to hide her shawol side or maybe he would run away.

-Where? Eh? This is the pineapple bar. Are you ok?

-I am not. - These words came so naturally, of course she wasn’t- Ah no, I am. I’m just a bit lost sorry. I think I need a drink.

-A drink? I am with some friends over there do you want to come? You can’t drink alone, it’s sad.

-EH? – Drink with Key!? Party with him?! – No, no I am going to be a burden and …”

She didn’t even end her sentence when Key grabbed her arm. He couldn’t let her here alone, she seemed so lost, so out of her mind. And a cute foreigner girl in a bar will get troubles in Seoul. He sat her on the red couch and introduced her to his friend but he found out he didn’t know her name. “Clara” she said when she saw he was struggling with his introduction. Kibum enjoyed her name, and the girl was as pretty as her name. Kibum friends were mostly boys, but there were 2 girls lost in this masculine crowd. The two girls sat next to Clara in sandwich. They were asking Clara questions she couldn’t even understand. She finally took profit of a blank to say that she wasn’t speaking Korean. Once said all the crowd stepped away from her. What was that? Kibum looked at them and frowned, why his friends were acting weird and rude? She wasn’t speaking Korean and so she wasn’t interesting anymore? Key sat next to Clara, he didn’t want her to feel lonely. He looked at her who was so shy next to him. She was really the cutest.

“We met again Clara – he said

-Again? I have never met you – she answered clueless

-We did! –He smiled- You even met Comme des and Garçon. You don’t remember?”

Okay, wait, what was that? She was dreaming right? All that was a dream, the dogs’ thing was a dream no?

“I do somehow, well I think. – She was really confuse, what the hell was all this?

-And so here comes the truth, I know you are a Shawol, and I know you are one of my lil freaks.”

Clara drank her beer the wrong way and start coughing. This was so embarrassing, she wanted to hide deeply under earth. Kibum started rubbing her back to help her breathe while laughing at her reaction. Clara said that she needed water so she stood up and ran to the bathroom. She spread some water on her face and closed her eyes to think.

Kibum waited for Clara ignoring the conversation his friends were having. He was worried for her without really knowing why. He headed to the bathroom to cross her. She finally got out and she blushed when she saw him waiting. This situation was really too much for Clara. They were walking back to their corner when Kibum saw the girl fading. Clara noticed that Kibum was worried and asked him what was happening but before he could answered her, Clara disappeared in front of his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hey Guys  !! 

I'm starting a new fic because of a certain person that pushes me to do it >.> 

This actually start with a dream I made. You are going to call me crazy or even will be scared but I actually saw Key at the airport in a dream and when I woke up the airport pictures where exactly like in my dream ! Scary right ! ><

Well, I hope I'll do well with it >_< I'm so unconfident with it  ;; 

Anyway ! 

Thank you for reading ! ^^ ♥  

Don't forget to comment ;)

Love, 

Lexie