The Jung's Rules (3/3)

RF One Shot Collection

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELY READERS... CHEERS!

Please inform me if you see some errors..

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuriii-ah! She runs away from home, what to do?!"

 

Yuri raised an eyebrow at Jessica, amused. Too childish to be true, she stomped her foot on the floor and whining about her missing baby sister.

 

Yuri just sighed and continued the work.

 

"Yah! Are you going to ignore me like that Kwon!?"

 

Yuri lifted her head, staring at her lover. "Too early for that. I’ve told you so many times since last night she's going to be fine, okay? Look I'm cooking your favorite."

 

Jessica pouted, crossed her arms.

 

Yuri sighed for the second time. Without a word, she dragging Jessica to sit and served a hot steaming ramyun in front of her lover.

 

"Eat up baby." Yuri smiled sweetly

 

"I’m still mad, you know." Jessica said firmly while pointing her chopstick to Yuri.

 

"Kind of used to." Yuri chuckled

 

Jessica glared at her before attacking her breakfast. Yuri just smiled, secretly fishing the phone from her jeans pocket.

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

Amber glanced at her vibrating phone on the table, pressing the button to open the message. She let out a heavy sigh after reading it.

 

"Something wrong?" Victoria asked with a concern, she was one of the seniors who are close to her in college.

 

"Nothing. It just Yuri unnie told me to fetch Krystal."

 

"Ugh… such a hard task then, since your relationship turned bad." Victoria chuckled

 

"Insult."

 

"Cannot help." She stuck out her tongue before she continued. "Didn't I tell you about the plan?"

 

"I doubt it didn't work."

 

"Give it a try. No one died, maybe just hurting... a bit." And now the older girl laughed out loud.

 

 

 

-=-

 

 

 

"Sunny baby, bring some grapes too!" Sooyoung yelled while preparing DVD tapes as their routines dating at home by watching some movies.

 

A muffled voice from the kitchen yelled back. At the same time Amber walked by lifelessly, slumped to the couch.

 

"I'm home. Hi…. Sooyoung unnie."

 

Sooyoung observing her then frowned, sensing something is not right with her little cousin.

 

"What's--"

 

"Amber, you stinky! Go take a shower now!" Sunny shrieked, emerging from the kitchen with a basket full of grapes

 

“Alright alright… Well, unnies I sleep here for tonight.”

 

Amber dragging her feet goes to her new room.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Sunny asked, handed the basket to her fiancé

 

"You cut me off when I'm about to ask her, so I don't know." Sooyoung shrugged

 

"Monkey love, I guess." Sunny shrugged

 

"Ooh right~! You y-cutie-monkey come here. The movie is about to start." Sooyoung pulled the petite woman by the wrist, bumping with her body. “YAH!”

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

Amber lay staring at the ceiling. Her body felt refreshed after a shower, but not with her mind, such a mess.

 

"Why liking someone could be this hard." She muttered to herself

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"What's wrong with her hyung?" Sulli asked, observing her best friend who lay down at her bed with her back facing them, sleeping.

 

"Kind of complicated." Amber whispered

 

"What's with complicated thing? Give me a good answer please."

 

"Uhh- I don't know where to start, but her sister and Yuri unnie trying to matchmaking us. That day we supposed to have dinner together, we went to get groceries then back and saw Yuri and Jessica unnie kissing." Amber explained

 

"Uhh… whatever it is, I get it hyung and now you're in trouble." Sulli commented with a serious face

 

 

End flashback

 

 

 

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing, lazily she rummags her bag, fishing her phone and it was a message from Yuri asks if she’s alright. She smiled lightly, that she and the older woman just live side by side.

 

In fact she and Yuri originally lived together, just for a while she kicked out of her own room by a troubled girl, is none other than the Krystal Jung. The only one who makes her like a crazy.

 

Finally she decided to call the older woman, to ease her mood.

 

"Yo Ambroo~" Yuri cheerful voice heard after multiple ringtones

 

"Looks like you're in a good mood unnie."

 

"Whatever it is just talk to her." Yuri said, ignoring her remark

 

"You know the answer, talking is not going to work."

 

"Have you tried?"

 

"Many times." Amber sighed

 

“Then just kiss her. And everyone happily ever after."

 

“Very funny.”

 

Yuri laughed wholeheartedly, loved to tease the younger girl.

 

“Seriously unnie, you didn’t help at all, see you tomorrow then.” Amber turned off the phone without hearing an answer. Although it sounds impolite to her older sister.

 

With that her thought began to wander again.

 

 

Flashback

 

 

"Oi Jung, a hot blonde oppa looking for you! And it's crowded!" One of her friends yelled along with laughing fit

 

"Oh no, not again." She muttered

 

Krystal dashed out of class head to the gate where indeed crowded. Krystal could see where some friends she knew flirting with the awkward smiling 'guy', and it's annoying her.

 

As fast as possible Krystal dragging the blonde out of the crowd by the collar. The latter was taken aback, but cannot do anything until they arrive at a safe place

 

“Can you please stop dropping at my school? Didn’t I tell you that?” Krystal said after releasing her grip, somehow angry with the blonde presence

 

“I- I am sorry.., but Yuri unnie told me to fetch you.” Amber said, catching her breath

 

"For what!? Preventing me to run away again?"

 

Krystal scoffed then started to walk away with Amber trailing behind.

 

 

End flashback

 

 

“Sure, no one die only get hurt.” Amber muttered before lulling herself to sleep

 

 

 

-=-

 

 

 

Days later

 

"She sure is strong as a pretty girl. I like her." Yuri commented on her new employee, that Yuri immediately accepted when Amber took one of her friends for the first time to meet her.

 

"Of course she was." Amber smiled smugly, crossed arms. Somehow proud.

 

"Then what are you doing here? Simply stared at her do all the work?" Yuri raised an eyebrow

 

"Aye aye Captain." Amber grinned gives a playful salute

 

 

 

//

 

 

 

A few hours later, Krystal came up with an unpleasant look on the face, just walk straight to the counter where she finds Yuri who had welcomed her with a sweet smile.

 

"Where are the pretty smiles going?"

 

"Such a sweet talker unnie, but unfortunately I'm not Sica unnie." She said flatly makes Yuri chuckled

 

"So I expect something happened, what is it?"

 

"Just having an argument with unnie on the phone."

 

"Forcing you to tell where you are?"

 

"You promised not to tell, right?" Krystal began to suspect

 

"I'm a woman with words, did not I promise with betting my pretty fingers?" Yuri said, mimicking the gesture from the one of the girls group with an infamous song called ‘Twinkle’

 

"Because it is you, which is why I have a bit doubt." Krystal replied with her infamous cold tone, no doubt the Jung’s

 

"Ouch! That hurt Soojung-ah!" Yuri cried dramatically

 

Krystal rolled her eyes on her before looking around to find the blonde head that disappearing after her cold treatment last time.

 

She found her target was too engrossed talking and laughing with a young girl that she sensed around her age, with a pretty face too.

 

"Unnie, who is she?" Krystal asked, while staring precisely at the new girl

 

"Her name is Suzy, a new employee of mine. Amber introduced me an interesting friend. Such a hard-working girl, nice not to mention she's pretty." Yuri explained in detail with a tiny smirk played on her lips

 

"Amber did?" She muttered to no one since Yuri disappearing behind the counter

 

 

 

-=-

 

 

 

It’s been three days, she does the same thing. Which is sitting in her personal spot without doing anything just to observe the movements of the two targets.

 

Jealousy rising day by day, she likes her and she's aware of it. And she feels sick in the stomach by their closeness. She just goes to snatch the tomboy far away from her 'evil' friend and claim that she's hers.

 

But something is definitely holding her from doing so, and it's called pride of her own.

 

"Stop staring."

 

A voice interrupted her day dreaming, with annoyance Krystal glanced at the person and taken aback by Amber presence from behind her all of sudden.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I said stop staring, you just make Suzy uncomfortable."

 

Krystal eyes widened, clearly shocked by Amber's cold tone to her.

 

"Could you move, please? You did not do anything though. There are customers going to use this table." Amber said calmly, the tone does not change.

 

And now she feels offended. This is new, she feels hurt. She's begun to dizzy. Without a word Krystal raised from her spot, not even glance at Amber just walked away to the door.

 

Amber stares at her back walking away from her and the disappearing behind the door.

 

She sighed helplessly, it's pained her too. So much.

 

She has been acting cold to the young girl since yesterday, because it was one of her own plans to find Krystal true feelings for her.

 

Quietly continued her work before she got a scolding from the tanned boss and this going to be a long day for both of them.

 

 

 

\\

 

 

 

"And now you both just are pushing at each other away."

 

"I know. Before its close for a thing called love." then she received a slap on the back along with laughs

 

"I never know you could this melancholic and this does not suit with this face." Suzy pinched her cheeks playfully

 

“I’m human too.” Amber muttered, rubbing her sore cheek

 

"How long will you hold up? According to the story about her, she seems rather difficult to give up on this game."

 

"What game?"

 

"This game, playing hard to get." Suzy shrugged

 

"But she is really hard to get, I did not even know she likes me as much I do or not."

 

"Ouch, seriously you're so whipped. Stop it already I'm not familiar with this side of you!"

 

“You really not are helping after all.”

 

"Yah! I’m not finished!"

 

 

 

-=-

 

 

 

“What should I do unnie?” The troubled girl whined

 

“Oh no. not now young lady. After running away from home then returned without giving any explanation and now asking for advice? What a damsel in distress." Jessica said,  not amused at all

 

Krystal went silent, she knew she was wrong.

 

Jessica sighed, just cannot bear the moodiness. "Okay, explain beforehand wherever you stay? I just want to know that you do not sleep in at some strange places, knowing-"

 

"Yuri unnie's" Krystal cut, cannot stand how fussy her sister sometimes

 

"WHAT!!??" Jessica shrieked

 

"Oh stop it unnie, you will not be jealous of your little sister right? Though Yuri unnie kind of hottie-"

 

"JUNG SOOJUNG!! YOU'RE NOT--"

 

"I'm not sleeping on her bed. I kicked that stupid llama face out of her own room, so I got a comfy and warm room 'Kay. Please just calm down." Krystal massages her temple

 

"I'm so going to scratch that Kwon-Monkey face for lying to me." Jessica muttered, absolutely furious.

 

"You're not unnie, because I told her not to tell you and now tell me how and what I should do before I lost that stupid llama?" Krystal said with a straight face.

 

A tiny smile formed on Jessica's lips knowing how determined the younger girl.

 

"Are you willing to throw your pride? Err... you know for some points I get it wrong. Unnie is sooorryy, so for this matter let's dig a big hole and bury this kind of pride." Jessica said with sheepish smile

 

“Alright. Let’s do it.”

 

 

 

//

 

 

Yuri frowned seeing strange things; some of the same people back and forth to put something in front of the café, and a few minutes later unfold a giant banner saying "FORGIVE ME."

 

"What the ..." Yuri muttered

 

"Wow, someone was crazy. Did you order it, boss?" Suzy giggled, nudging Amber

 

"Definitely not, not my taste. Oooh my toes curling. Can you see what happened? I do not want to someone disturb my business."

 

"You will not do anything Kwon."

 

Came the cold voice.

 

In a cue appeared Krystal Jung with awkward smile, cheeks flushed and a bouquet of flowers behind her back walking shyly toward where three people rooted to the spot, pleasantly surprised.

 

"I'll break your neck if you turn her down.” Jessica whispered to Amber, making her shudder to her spine. After that elegantly she went beside her lover. "I'll deal with you later, Kwon.”

 

Standing right in front of the blonde made ​​increasingly erratic heartbeat, Krystal cleared . “You see ... outside.”

 

Amber nodded, somehow awkward.

 

“You know I'm bad at speaking, so listen well I'm not going to repeat. Could you read what was on the banner? Please read it out loud and clear. "

 

Amber nodded again, amused. Glanced at the banner and do what she ordered. "Forgive me.”

 

"I forgive you and forgive me too.”

 

What the...

 

Awkward silence

 

Someone broke into laughter.

 

"Kwon Yul! You ruin the mood!"

 

"Wow ... She's. Really. Bad. “Yuri said, emphasizing each word

 

“At least someone has tried. Good luck bro.“ Suzy said. Pointing a thumb at them, then resume work before the customers start complaining.

 

“Let’s go Kwon, let them both speak before you ruin it again.”

 

“Wow so I'm kind of destroyer now?"

 

"Shut up.” Jessica impatiently dragging Yuri out of scene.

 

“I see the flowers there, for me?” Amber said, sort of teasing after gaining confidence after everyone left them alone.

 

Krystal wordlessly gives her the flowers, trying to hide her blushing.

 

"Thanks, very sweet of you and I give it back to you as a reward for beating me and my plans."

 

"Plan?"

 

"Yeah, some friends suggested making you jealous--"

 

"Suzy?" Krystal cut her off, slightly annoyed.

 

"Right, but listen to my explanation first." Amber Krystal took both hands and squeeze it gently sends butterflies in her stomach. "After I figured it would just make you drive you away from me. Though I do not really know you, but I'm very attached to you. I like you. So give me a chance, please? I do not care about any of that pride that you hold, but let me try to understand you and treat you like a princess."

 

Krystal blushed furiously, felt like crying at the same time. "I- I... also like you, that's why I did this. Let me understand you too."

 

And a pair soft lip landed on her forehead, pressed on it gently, but ended quickly before she could savor it.

 

"BREAK IT OFF LOVEBIRDS! AND YOU BACK OFF!"

 

"Way to ruin the moment Sica babe...”

 

"Oh God..." Krystal sighed

 

Amber grinned, engulfing her soon-to-be-girlfriend with a warm hug as she whispers. "Let's go on date later, I've been dying for those cherry lips."

 

"OH THAT'S SO BRAVE OF YOU LLAMA FACE! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT NASTY THING TO MY BABY-SISTER IN FRONT OF ME."

 

"Okay guys, ignore this grumpy lady. I would tie her and showered her with kisses. So just go on a date and see you later. Do not worry about the money." Yuri saluted

 

"You mean you're going to pay for the banner and helpers, unnie? Okay all settle then! Thank you so much, you both have my blessing already! Let’s go Amber."

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"Serves you right, seobang."

 

With that the lovebirds flew from the scene, leaving all the matters behind.

 

 

 

Lame? Too rushed? Ah I don't know anymore..               -END-