The Jung's Rules (1/3)

RF One Shot Collection

pic credit : @ superjacket.tumblr.com

 

Hello eveyone, thank you very much for subscribing and commenting :D and it's YulSic and KryBer.

enjoy! :D

 

 

 

 

 

THEJUNG'SRULES

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


It was a lovely afternoon in a small coffee. Jessica sat beside her younger sister but her eyes were glued to somewhere else.

"Look... No, just glance at the girl in the back of the machine and do not make it obvious." Jessica suddenly ordered.

"The tanned one?"

"She's cute, right?"

"No she’s not. She’s hot!" The younger girl giggled at Jessica’s expression when she glared at her for saying ‘No’.

"So anyway... we are The Jung who always play hard to get. And because you are my precious baby sister I'll teach you how The Jung should behave."

"You want me to hit on the hot tanned girl?" Krystal asked excitedly.

"Of course not, she's mine!"

The previously bright face darkened. Krystal had just gotten excited about getting the tanned girl only to have Jessica claiming her.

"I just found the right candidate.” Jessica’s words snapped Krystal out of her thoughts “See the blond boy next to her? Since you liked cute boys, he's yours." Jessica decided, but it sounded more like a command for Krystal to follow.

"Hmm... not bad, but the tan girl is cooler and hotter. That blonde looked like some high school student." She frowned, still glancing at them.

"Of course she is. You know she’s my taste so stop checking her out. You will never get her." Jessica said proudly somehow too overconfident, making Krystal sneer jealously.

"So how the rules of The Jung going?"

"Firstly, be confident and look straight into her eyes. Do not talk, just stare at him."

"No talking? What if they take my order, unnie? It would seem rude if they ask me but I only looked…stared at them." Krystal stated innocently.

"Just answer if you need to! Do not get too excited, and do it coldly and coolly. That's the rules of The Jung."

 

 


-==-

 

 


"Unnie! Hey, sorry I'm late. Are you alone?" The younger one arrived panting since she had ran over.

Yuri looked up to face the speaker and gave her a usual smile.

"The machine ...is it still not working properly?" Amber asked, still trying to catch her breath.

Yuri nodded.

"Should I call Sunny unnie to fix it?"

"Not necessary since she must be busy preparing for her wedding. Plus there are not too many visitors so I can use my hands and repair this old machine."

"Good for the machine because it cannot work properly."

Yuri chuckled and replied. "But not too good for our income. Go change your clothes Amber. You know your fans are waiting."

Yuri left and disappeared behind the door with a laugh before the younger girl ranted about how she does not like being teased.

When Yuri returned with a toolbox, she met Amber who was ready in a uniform; a simple white long sleeve shirt and black vest.

Amber was adjusting her vest as she approached Yuri. "Hyung, do not you know you were being watched by the two girls over there?"

"Are you sure? Aren’t they one of your fans?" Yuri asked without looking up.

"Uugh hyung .. Stop it. I'm being serious here."

"I was serious with my baby boy here." Yuri said innocently pointing at the machine, and laughed after hearing groans from the younger girl.

"Stop whining and stop your silly "hyung" thing. Go serve them, they have not ordered anything yet."

"Yes boss, right away."

Amber sighed at the playful Yuri, she was confident that Yuri would again if she continued to talk to her.

Amber had gone round serving all the visitors since she was the only waitress at the time. Finally according to the order from Yuri, she was in front of two gorgeous ladies who resembled each other; thus Amber concluded they are sisters.

 

 


-==-

 

 


"Here you go Soojungie, he's here. Remember what I said earlier in the second rule." Just give a smile, a regular smile to make them curious about you."

Krystal snorted and muttered to herself. "Like you've done it."

"I did." Jessica raised an eyebrow.

Then the waitress came with a smile plastered on her face. "Excuse me; can I get your order ladies?"

Krystal was just captivated by his smile, but Jessica realized and immediately kicked Krystal’s leg under the table and glared at her.

Krystal glared back while biting her lower lip to hold pain and prevented herself not to shout. She was a Jung after all and the Jungs had a pride to not embarrassing themselves in front of others, which also belongs in the third rule.

"Something wrong?" the waitress asked upon seeing the two sisters’ mini staring contest.

"No, can we have this and this. Took you some time to come over." Jessica said coldly, pointing to a menu.

"I apologized on behalf of the cafe because of the lack of waiters today." Amber bowed politely. So this is Yulsiccino and Caffe latte, right?"

"No need to be repeat it." Krystal took the chance to practice her lines.

'Good job Soojung-ah!'

Jessica smiled smugly. Krystal was indeed her sister to have learned so quickly.

"Sure thing, your order will come soon."

After Amber walked away from two sisters, they smiled at each other and high-five under the table.

 

 


-==-

 

 


"Hey hyung, they ordered Yulsiccino and Caffe latte." Amber slipped by Yuri and retrieved some tissue to wiped the sweat on her forehead.

Yuri stared at her wondering what had happened while making the coffee.

"Weather is not so hot though." Yuri mumbled but Amber heard it clearly.

"Those two were really scary, they kept staring at me like I did something wrong, hyung! I was immediately frozen and lost my confidence because they were ordering in this really cold manner that is no different from princesses!" Amber rambled and copying the way the sisters ordered earlier.

"Who?" Yuri asked, though not interested in the topic, but a little surprised at Amber who was suddenly talkative.

"The two girls that I mentioned previously… They look similar to each other." Amber explained, hopeful that Yuri would understand what she was trying to convey.

Yuri looked up to the direction Amber pointed only to see Jessica staring at her too, but Yuri just looked away casually as she refocused on the orders.

Jessica on other hand was disappointed because she hoped to stare into Yuri's dark brown orbs a little longer.

"Oh her. She had been there since two days ago. I think she is our new customer." Yuri explained while Amber nodded.

"Uh, which one?"

"The petite one."

"Oh the oldest." said Amber observing with her arms crossed.

Yuri glanced for a moment then shook her head amusedly at Amber. She was acting like she knew who was the oldest and the youngest between the two customers.

"Here, go serve them their order and return quickly. The are still many dishes to be washed." Yuri said as she applied the finishing touches onto the surface.

"Can I just wash dishes right away?" Amber offered and gave Yuri an awkward smile only to see Yuri crossing both arms while raising an eyebrow.

"Seriously unnie. They're too scary." Amber pleaded. The words "unnie" appeared when Amber considered something serious, but Yuri continued to give her a sharp look.

"Fine."

 

 


-==-

 

 


"Was I too harsh, unnie?"

"You did a very good job. That's how The Jungs do."

"It seemed that the guy was too timid. I really can’t stand timid guys." Krystal sighed in disappointment.

"And I seemed to feel that someone is being hard to get as well. Interesting." Jessica smirked.

Just then Amber came toward them with a tray in her hand, and an awkward smile was seen on her face.

"One Yulsiccino and a Caffe latte, please enjoy. If there are complaints or something please go directly to our boss. She is over there." Amber said.

"I can see you are new here, little guy. There is no problem, it is just that you can wrap it for me to take away? I changed my mind to stay here and I want to go home." Jessica said surprising her sister and Amber.

Krystal stared at her sister, wondering what she was planning.

"Excuse me b-but w-we do not provide anything l-like that." Amber tried not to stutter, but failed since Jessica was staring at her like she was deeply upset.

Yuri observed the bickering people from her spot before deciding to approach the troubled kid. She knew it was the fact her employee had not done anything wrong.

"Excuse me ladies." Yuri greeted with her husky voice.

"Yes, and you are?" Jessica blurted directly at the owner voice, in fact she was a little surprised that the taller girl was suddenly standing at her side.

Yuri smiled politely before answering. "Kwon Yuri, you could say I'm the manager here and--"

"Oh good then, I want to enjoy my order at home but she said there is no such service here. How can this happen?" Jessica said coldly.

"So this is the problem? Actually such a thing does not exist in our shop. I do not allow special treatment too because it would be a problem for my employee." Yuri says casually.

Jessica looked at Yuri sharply before smirking. "Okay, this place seems a little disappointing."

Yuri smirked back. "I do not think so. If this place is disappointing, then this customer will not return to this place again and again."

Jessica was taken aback by Yuri’s words. She could not help but blush upon realizing that Yuri had been observing her presence for the past few days.

"So ladies just enjoy your order, I personally apologize for any inconvenience. Amber, you should apologize too." Yuri held Amber’s shoulder and forced her to bend over.

"But hyung..."

"Please excuse us."

Yuri then pulled Amber to the counter.

Being dragged made Amber feel like a little kid being punished. But Amber shook her head after contemplating that she had not done anything wrong.

"You have to know Amber, woman loves gentleness." Yuri said nonchalantly and patted Amber’s shoulders.

"W-what?"

 

 


-==-

 

 


Two sisters have been left behind were still standing on the spot, dumbfounded. Krystal face-palmed herself, embarrassed at the situation.

"You get the right moment unnie, you just embarrass us in front of them with your unreasonable excuse." Krystal stared at her sister irritated.

"But that's not what I mean. I ..."

"Silly unnie." Krystal cut her off, sighed deeply

 


//

 


".... I bet you did not hear it hyung, the older girl was calling me little guy,. But don’t you think she's a bit err-- ignorant to not realize I am a girl just after hearing my voice? My goodness what is wrong with today?"

It was time to them to close the café. Amber continuously ranted about the incident in the afternoon as she finished up the remaining work. Yuri only responded with laughing and listening, but was aware Amber was a bit unusual.

"While her sister just kept staring at me, but I think I've seen her before aah ... I'm not sure."

"Why are you fussing about this the whole day? I bet you're really interested in them, aren’t you?" Yuri finally spoke up.

Amber wanted to deny but fell silent, making Yuri more tempted to further. Yuri would surely remain convinced that she was interested in them if she doesn’t answer.

"Like you do not." Amber muttered, but it was still audible to Yuri.

"I do." Yuri openly admitted.

"Eh?"

"They are both gorgeous so who would not be interested in them anyway? But I do not know if you and I have different tastes." Yuri laughed heartily.

"Uhh you're right they are captivating. I wonder if they will come back again tomorrow." Amber blurted as her mind wandered off.

"Don’t worry they will. Now hurry and change or you are going home yourself?" Yuri was already ready with her casual clothes.

 

 


-==-

 

 


Few days later

Krystal ended up returning to the cafe again. Somehow she felt owed ​​an apology to the two girls, especially the one who looked like a boy. Krystal was however not so lucky since she came too early and the cafe is still closed.

She grunted to herself annoyingly while pacing back and forth in front of the shop. Krystal was not looking straight but she was lucky when one hand stopping her by the shoulder, preventing her a bump on her head.

"Do not hurt yourself young lady." said husky voice in front of her.

Krystal just blinked at the smiling face as she stared bewildered.

Yuri walked past her toward the door to open the cafe and then turn around to meet Krystal who was still puzzled.

"Want to come? Although it is too early I don’t mind welcoming a special guest." Yuri said loud enough to make Krystal conscious from her daydreaming.

Yuri did not bother to hear her answer as she disappeared into the café leaving the door wide open for Krystal to enter.

Krystal hesitantly peeked inside and met with the smiling Yuri.

"Mind to close the door for me? I'm just not ready to receive another special guest."

After closing the door, Krystal slowly walked up to Yuri, who began to busy grinding the coffee.

"Suit yourself; sorry I cannot chat with you for a while!" Yuri a half shouted.

Krystal nodded in reply and took the initiative to take place close to Yuri, watching the older girl working. Gradually she began to feel sleepy since she had nothing to do.

"Spill it out." Yuri said smiling at here while turning off the engine.

"What?"

"I'm sure you were waiting for me out there some time ago. And you did not wait just to watch me work. So spill it, whatever you want to say." Yuri chuckled.

"You're right, but how do you know?" Krystal confused

"It looks visible on your face."

Krystal pouting and whined, acting like she and Yuri had been known for a long time, but then she realizes her behavior and apologized while smiling sheepishly.

"So tell me oh! Or you actually want to meet with my employee. Do you not think it is odd? I do not even know your name, little girl."

"Oh sorry my name is Krystal, Krystal Jung Soojung."

"Soojung?"

"Yeah, but please just call me Krystal, unnie." Krystal whined

"I didn’t think you are fun and nice person like this and like you said I intend to meet---"

"My employee, I know that." Yuri cut in a teasing tone

"Instead, but you both. My sister and I owe you both an apology for being a little rude, but it's actually not our intention."

"So there's another purpose behind this?" Yuri raised an eyebrow, still in a teasing tone.

"Yes, but NO!" Krystal shrieked because she had accidentally revealed the secret between her and her sister. She self-palming herself and Yuri looked at her smirking, waiting for an explanation.

There is no other choice thus Krystal finally explains how she and her sister would hit on them in a way that is called with the rules of The Jung. After explaining everything, Krystal hung her head down, not daring look at Yuri. She was sure Yuri will think of her as weirdo.

But she was startled by a thunderous laughter from Yuri. Krystal glanced at Yuri for a moment and then sighed, defeated, she just got the title as a weirdo and being laughed.

"You two are really funny, I've like you Soojung-ah." Yuri said after successfully managing her laughter.

"Unniee ..." Krystal said weakly.

"And I would like it to meet--- who's her name?"

"It's Jessica."

"Yes, I would love to meet with her again."

 

 

-TBC