What Yuri doesn't know, won't hurt them

Best Days

A/N Hello! Hope you guys enjoy the update! This is a Yeri centric fic with a step up in Wenrene's relationship hehe. I hope you feel better and come back when you're ready Yeri. No need to rush...

 

***

 

“An F? C’mon Seo, don’t you think this is a bit too harsh?”

 

There, she did it. Yoona dropped the formalities hoping it will warm Seo’s now cold heart. But judging from Seo’s stern expression, it looks like her plan backfired on her.

 

These were the times she wished her wife was here. Yoona got too confident thinking that her laidback personality would work better than Yuri’s bulldog approach. But in a way, Yoona was glad this happened because it showed her how completely ineffective her parenting style is.

 

When her wife asked yesterday how their girls were doing, Yoona made sure to swerve around the part where Yerim once again landed herself a trip to the office. Knowing Yuri, her wife would fly all the way back to deal with this matter herself. Is it wrong if she wants to spare her wife the headache?

 

“I mean it’s essay questions,” Yoona continued. “Shouldn’t there be like a little leeway for… I don’t know. Creative answers?”

 

“Have you read your daughter's answers to the essay questions?”

 

The question dropped on Yoona’s head like a ton of bricks.  Your daughter, like it was her fault that she raised a little for a child.

 

“Well, no…”

 

The Principal shoves the test papers across the table. Yoona grimaced once again when she sees the gigantic F plastered on her daughter’s paper, along with red marks everywhere.

 

Compare Juliet’s early in the play with Juliet later in the play.

She was shy shy shy then she killed herself for a guy so she’s a dumb dumb. After hearing that Romeo died, Juliet was like TT.

 

If you were in Friar Lawrence position, what advice would you offer Romeo?

Just get it together, and then baby cheer up.

 

How did Romeo take his life?

Too much of Juliet’s love, Romeo overdose.

 

A laugh was about to burst out of Yoona, but the adult part of her manage to hold it in. Looking at her kid’s work, she contemplates whether to give her child a high five or a hard smack in the forehead. If she was in high school, the scenario would be entirely different. She would have thought that Yerim is this awesome kid, and she could definitely imagine being partners in crime with the misfit.

 

 But unfortunately, that wasn’t the case, not at all.

 

She was Yerim’s mom and maybe Seohyun had every right to blame her for raising a devil. An adorable, bright-eyed cutie but a devil nonetheless.

 

“You think that’s it, Yoona? Here…”

 

Even her math test was not spared from Yerim’s Mischiefs.

 

A rectangle is 999 meters long and 444 meters wide. What is its area?

Blackpink in your area.

 

“Is this your idea of creative?”

 

Yoona pursed her lips in one straight line. Amusing? Yes.. Creative? I guess that depends on whose reading.

 

“Y-I mean no, no… not really,” Yoona answered, leafing through her daughter’s work of art. “As her mom , I would like to apologize for her… behavior. Is there anything I could do?”

 

*

 

“Are you going to tell mommy Yuri on me?”

 

That was the question that Yerim sprang on Yoona as soon as she stepped out of the Principal’s office. Yerim was about to burst into a sprint when she sees Yoona curling her test papers. But Yoona proved too fast as she smacks her child on the head before Yerim could even think of escaping.

 

That question was a good amount of proof how her daughter thinks of her parenting skill. Even if her wife is halfway across the country, her daughter is more distress with Yuri finding out than her who is just a couple of feet away.

 

“I’ll think about it.”

 

“You don’t want to worry mommy Yuri, do you?”

 

Her daughter raised an excellent point.

 

“Of course not. I already talk to your principal about what we should do.”

 

“What is it?!” Yeri bounced up excitedly for someone who’s about to get punished. “Is it detention? Community service? Wait… am I going to be suspended? Oh no, do I have to miss school?”

 

Her youngest did a terrible job acting concern on missing school.

 

“Nope, you have to do the test again anddddd… write a ten-page apology letter to all your teachers.”

 

“Take the test again?” Yerim says in complete dismay. “And a ten-page paper? Omo mom… why?”

 

“It’s a punishment, what do you think?”

 

A sense of satisfaction grew inside of Yoona. If she could pat herself on the back, she would. She was able to do damage control without getting Yuri in the mix of things. Above all, her mini-me looks regretful about what she did. Nothing like a dose of her own medicine.

 

“Omo!” Yeri springs up on her feet all of a sudden.

 

“What?”

 

“Mom could you-“

 

Yeri was not gifted with strength, but Yoona didn’t know how strong her daughter could get when push turns to shove (literally).

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Just go ahead mom, I’ll meet you in the car.”

 

“What are you trying to- Oh…” Oh, that’s what’s going on. This tall, doll face is what’s going on. “Isn’t that Saeron?“

 

“Mom, don’t say a word around her,” Yerim warns, but Yoona is already far too gone.

 

“Is she the one who makes your heart b-b-beat?” Yoona said with a sinister smirk on her face.

 

“Mom, don’t say anything.”

 

Joha, Kim Saeron, Johaaaa…” Yoona sings along much to her daughter’s chagrin.

 

“Yerim Is everything alrigh- Omo!” The beautiful girl turns to Yoona. Yoona’s gorgeous looks are still proven lethal as Yerim’s “friend” looks completely in awe with her, with mouth gaping and eyes wide open and all. A look that her little girl didn’t look too pleased about.

 

“Omo, Yerim-ah, your mom is so beautiful,” Her friend squealed in Yeri’s ear.

 

“Is she?” Yerim doesn’t think so at all.

 

“Hello, Mrs. Im!” The girl bowed down politely. Well, at least her daughter has good friends. “I’m-“

 

“Oh, you’re Saeron, Hi. Nice to finally meet you.”

 

“Oh,” The girl blinked confusedly. “You know me?”

 

Yoona’s lips curved in a devious half smile, before turning to her daughter whose eyes have now shot wide open.

 

“Of course! I recognize you from the wallpaper in Yerim’s laptop.”

 

“Wait what?” Saeron turns surprisingly at Yerim who was now beet red in embarrassment.

 

“Mom!”  Yerim intercepted “It’s a slideshow, a slideshow of all our friends.”

 

“Oh is it? My Yerim here has every angle of you; I swear I could recognize you with my eyes close.”

 

“Oh wow.” Saeron and Yerim couldn’t even look at each other. “I hope Yerim didn’t get in much trouble with Principal Seo.”

 

“Nah! I’m used to it,” Yoona brushes it off. “Like I remember that one time, I have to pick her up from the nurse’s office because she was crying so hard.”

 

“Mom please,” Her younger daughter is now shoveling her own grave, ready to throw herself in it. But nooo, Yoona is nowhere near done.

“It was the day that pretty Chinese boy left EXO.”

 

Here lies Lim- Kwon Yerim, murdered by embarrassment by her mother.

 

“Luhan?”

 

“Yes, that one. You don’t want to imagine the time when OT9 turned OT8…”

 

“Alright!!! That’s it!” Yerim pulled on Yoona’s hand, ready to drag her mom out before she gets buried in more embarrassment. “I’ll see you later, Saeron!”

 

“Bye?”

 

Saeron raised her hand but barely managed a wave when Yerim and Yoona have already bolted out of the school building.

 

*

 

“Omo, she’s too beautiful. What have I done to deserve someone this perfect?”

 

If there was one advantage to having their soccer season cut short, it was this. Now, Wendy has the time after school to ogle, gaze lovingly at her beautiful girlfriend practicing in the gym.

 

Irene looks up to where she is that had Wendy scrambling on her seat to find somewhere else to look. At the ceiling, at the gum stained floor, anything but to escape Irene’s stare.

 

“Omo! She caught me looking, how embarrassing…” Wendy squeaks to herself for what felt like a millionth time. When she peeks through her hair, she could see Irene chuckling at her expense before mouthing at her.

 

“Cute,”

 

“Who?” Wendy sits up before pointing to herself, unsure what Irene is talking about. “Me?”

 

“Yoh Cap!”

 

“Oh Momo,”

 

Her Co-captain took the spot next to her, lazily lounging as she sips on her juice noisily. They have known each other since middle school, and Momo always carries that bad girl image around that had girls and guys thirsting for her. But after Momo and Mina started dating, Wendy felt like she was looking at an entirely different person. A softer, fluffier version of Momo.

 

“Waiting for Mina?”

 

“Yup. I’m trying to be an awesome girlfriend,” Momo’s gorgeous lips curved in a loving smile as she stares at her beautiful girl practicing. “You should tell Irene not to practice for too long so we could go…”

 

“I wish, but I didn’t even want to mess with Irene when she’s in her captain mode.”

 

“You’re so whipped, cap. No worries, I could just do this all day,” Momo sighs dreamily. “Just stare at Mina dance.”

 

“I completely understand,” Momo shot her a warning look. “I mean not with Mina, but with Irene. I could stare at her forever.”

 

“I’m glad you could relate, cap. Jeongyeon makes fun of me, saying how cheesy I become. But you know how it is?” Momo paused “I dated around before Mina, but now I’m with her, I feel like I just… I wasted a lot of time. That’s why I’m trying to make up for it.”

 

“Well, if you want to go on a date. There is this awesome coffee shop on Third St. Maybe you and Mina would like to check it out after.”

 

“Probably on the weekend. We don’t really go somewhere after practice. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don’t.”

 

“Oh, so you just drop her home?”

 

“Yeah, most of the time, we go to Mina’s place since her parents always work late.”

 

Wendy takes one massive gulp, realizing where this conversation is about to go. Typical Momo seems so nonchalant about it, just frowning at her juice pack for finishing faster than she expects.

 

“W-wait…” Wendy threads carefully, not wanting to offend Momo for trying to pry into her business. “So, you and Mina just well… ummm… hang out in her house?”

 

Momo had a more serious expression on her face, determined to sip every drop of juice as she continues to on the straw.

 

“I guess you can call it that.”

 

“Like… do you two ummm… watch movies, play some games, do ummm… homework together?”

 

“Yeah I do homework.”

 

“Oh,” Wendy felt like a huge rock has been lifted off her for getting out of this topic.

 

“I do a biology lesson of Mina’s body,” Momo answered so proudly, chest puffed and a huge smile gracing her face.

 

“What?!” Wendy almost fell off the bleachers. She guessed some things just don’t change with Momo.

 

“Irene and I have been dating longer than the two of you, and you two?!” Gasps! “Already?”

“Have you seen my girlfriend?” Momo answered back.

 

“I ummm yes.”

 

Momo let out another sigh, “Mina is beautiful, and to be honest, it’s hard to resist someone that gorgeous.”

 

Wendy is not the type who will instill her views on people, but sometimes she can’t help but be curious about the decisions that people make and what leads them to do it.

 

“It just happened, and we both wanted it,” Momo continues. “We both liked each other for so long, and sometimes kisses aren’t enough, don’t you feel that way?”

 

Wendy completely turned firetruck red with embarrassment.

 

“Well ummm… I…”

 

“It won’t make you a bad person if you admit it,” Momo lightly punched Wendy on the arm. “I’m pretty sure you and Irene love each other a lot.”

 

“We do… like a lot.”

 

“See? It starts with a look, you know? Like you could tell that it’s not just some look, but the look.”

 

“Look?”

 

“Like that “I’m thirsty will you quench my thirst” look. Then, after you get the look, It’s followed by a kiss…”

 

“Just a sweet kiss?”

 

“A sweet kiss, that slowly move into a more sensual one, tongue, and . Then, when you feel her getting hot, let your kisses move along your neck.”

 

Wendy gulps a massive lump in .

 

“Then, the hands, on her arm, on her thigh-“

 

“Hello guys,”

 

Jesus Lord Thank you! Wendy thanks the heaven as Mina walks in.

 

“Baby hey!” Momo turns away from the troubled girl next to her and to her beautiful girl standing in front her. “Finally!”

 

Momo shot straight up and just presses a sweet kiss on Mina’s lips to greet her.

 

“Hello to you too,” Mina says, cutely blushing as they pull away. “I just have to shower before we go.”

 

“Alright, let’s go shower!”

 

“Momo!” Mina squealed with what Wendy thought was the loudest she ever spoke. Momo frowned at the rejection. “We’re going to go ahead, Wendy. Captain should be out soon.”

 

“Yeah, alright! See you guys later…”

 

The two waved before quickly before skipping downstairs, hands intertwined, giggling.

 

Wendy slouched in her seat, contemplating about her conversation with Momo. Does she and Irene really need to go to that extent? I mean, they’re happy where they are now, right? They go out on dates, hang out, kiss and until now, she’s still spellbound to Irene’s kisses. So, really, is there even a point to take things further?

 

“What are you thinking about?”

 

“Oh, Hyunnie! Hi!”

 

Irene giggles before sitting next to Wendy, “Hi to you too.”

 

Did Wendy mentioned earlier that Irene's kisses spellbound her? Well, change that, because she’s pretty sure she’s spellbound with Irene and everything about her.

 

“How’s practice?”

 

Irene’s fingers tiptoed along Wendy’s arm before intertwining their hands together.

 

“Good. Tiring. You and Momo look like you were talking about something serious.”

 

“Well, it wasn’t that serious.”

 

“Really?” Irene narrows her gaze at Wendy. She has that judging look now that have Wendy just trembling on her feet. “I could see your brows move from the court.”

 

“Well, you know, it was just stuff…”

 

“It must be fascinating if it got your focus like that.”

 

Omo… is Irene really going to bring this up?

 

“It’s quite exciting.”

“I’m curious what this exciting thing is.”

 

 “It’s really no big deal.”

 

“Then, why don’t you tell me?”

 

Is that agitation in Irene’s voice?

 

“We were talking about Mina. Well, not me… I was listening while Momo is talking about Mina.”

 

“Oh, so Mina is interesting to you?”

 

Wendy let out a squeal in defeat. So, a this is why they say lying is bad? Look what she got herself into now? Heaps and heaps of trouble.

 

How on Earth is she going to get out of this?

 

“She’s beautiful and sweet.”

 

“Oh really?” Irene looks like she’s ready to hang Wendy up with the championship banners in the ceiling. “You think she’s beautiful?”

 

“Ummm no?”

 

“Oh, now you’re lying?”

 

Are they fighting? Is this what this is all about?

 

“Okay, okay she’s beautiful.”

 

“And sweet- “Irene adds.

 

“And sweet, okay? One time she brought Momo cupcake after practice.”

 

“I guess that’s sweet of her.”

 

Wendy opens but quickly kept it shut. There was no point for reasoning now, she’s just going to wait until Irene is calm.

 

“I have to go.”

 

“Okay, we could-“

 

“No.” Irene shuts her off before she could say anything.

 

“What?”

 

“I can get home by myself.”

 

“B-b-but why?”

 

“I just feel like riding the bus today.”

 

“Can I ride with you?”

 

“No!”

 

*

 

“What do you mean we can’t play games?”

 

Joy said in dismay. She didn’t just walk over next door, just to get flat out refused for playing games.

 

“It’s mommy Yoong’s fault,” Yeri glares at her mom in the kitchen, who just flashes a bright smile at her before waving goodbye. “She wants me to finish my paper before Mommy Yuri comes home later.”

 

“Oh Yerim, Yerim, Yerim,” Joy says while putting her arm around the younger girl’s sagging shoulders. “Do you know what I do when my mom is about to chokeslam me?”

 

“What?”

 

“I sing her a song, the aegyo confession song.”

 

Yerim scratches her head in confusion. “That works?”

 

“Not really, but let’s be honest, Irene is my best bud but we know you are auntie Yul’s favorite kid. She might be mad at first, but when you do it. I’m sure she’ll fall for how cute her baby is.”

 

“Well, it’s worth a try.”

 

Joy smiles as she sees the younger kid’s will faltering.

 

“There is only one way to find out,” Joy says before handing out the controller to Yerim.

 

*

Oh no...

 

Yoona contemplated as soon as she drove and saw the sullen expression on her wife's gorgeous face. It wasn't just a look someone exhausted from a plane trip; it was the look that says I'm pissed and you're dead.

 

"Hello babe," Yoona greets her wife as she steps down from her SUV.

 

“You know who I just got off the phone from?”

 

“Ummmm…” Yoona gulps down nervously. She was so careful, making sure Yuri didn’t find out. How did it end up like this? “No…”

 

“Yerim’s adviser! What did Yerim do this time?!”

 

“B-b-babe, it’s alright I got it under control.”

 

“What. Did. Yerim. Do. This. Time?”

 

“W-well, she ummm… well, don’t worry, I had a meeting with Seo and-“

 

“Seo?! Is that how bad it is?”

 

“She failed two tests and ummm… I promise, Yul, I got it under control. I threatened her babe, I got a good long talk with her. I told her that I will take her PS4 if she doesn’t buckle up. I swear, when we get home, Yerim is studying.”

 

“You promise?”

 

“I swear…”

 

*

 

Yuri didn’t even step inside their home, when squeals of excitement welcomes her. Judging from the high pitch tone, it doesn’t sound like Yerim is on her way to a life change. She should have known better than trust her wife with this situation.

 

“Yerim?”

 

Their youngest gasps so loud, Yuri could hear it from the kitchen.

 

“What the-“ Yoona walks in the living room and caught their daughter red handed with a controller in her hand. “I told you to finish your paper!”

 

“I ummmm… ahhhh…” In terror, Joy placed the controller on her ear before speaking to it. “Hello mom, y-yeah I’m on my way there. Hello aunt Yul, bye aunt Yul.”

 

Yerim could count on two hands how many times her mommy Yuri scared her less. Today as she watches her mom walked in with that sharp look is one of them.

 

“M-mommy?”

 

“So, what happened in school, Yerim?”

 

Oh nooooooo… she called her Yerim instead of baby, she’s drowning in deep now.

 

Desperate times, call for desperate measures.

 

Here goes nothing…

 

Itjanha naega neoreul joahae
Itjanha naega hal mari isseo
Imankeum imankeum imankeum imankeum
Naega neoreul joahae

 

She put her heart and soul in the entire song, exhausting all the aegyo that her body has to offer, anything to soften up her mom. 

 Behind her, she could hear her Joy unnie snickering in her expense and her mommy Yoona just smacking her forehead.

 

She looks up, trying to gauge her mommy Yuri’s reaction. She’s smiling… wait… it’s just not an ordinary smile. It’s the kind of smile that serial killers have when they’re about to skin their victims alive.

 

“That’s cute, baby,” Her mommy Yuri says before walking over to her PS4. Within what felt like seconds, Yerim watches in horror as her mommy Yuri ripped out all the connections and pulled out her gaming system before handing it to Joy.

 

“Sooyoung told me that you want to buy one, here you go.”

 

“R-r-really?” Joy yells in excitement.“It’s mine now?”

 

“Yes!” Yuri said happily. “But don’t let Yerim get anywhere near it.”

 

“Oh never!”

 

Yerim’s jaw drop at the way her Joy unnie just betrayed her.

 

“This is amazing!” Joy chirped happily. “My mom always give me a choice whether I want food or PS4. And now I have it, for free!”

 

Yoona groaned, she paid for that gaming system. Yuri shot an angry glare at her to where Yoona responded with a pained smile.

 

“You, Yerim,” Yuri stopped in her tracks as she sees her precious baby, about to cry. Her stance was crumbling at her baby, but she had to be firm, she had too.

 

“What would you like to do? Repeat freshmen year?”

 

“N-no…”

 

“Then, why are you doing this?”

 

“I just…”

 

Yuri shuts her eyes, exhaling deeply.

 

“Do you want your game back?”

 

Yerim brushes her tears with the back of her arm, while nodding.

 

“I can’t hear you.”

 

“Y-yes…” Yerim answered between her sobs.

 

“Well then, the two of us are going to study together every night for two hours and write your paper. Do you understand?”

 

“Okay,” Yerim says in defeat.

 

“What?”

 

“Yes mommy.”

 

“Get your stuff down here, I’m going to take a shower when I’m done, you better have started. Do you understand me?”

 

“Y-yes…”

 

Yuri kept her fatal expression that had her girls numb in fear. She turns to Joy and flashes a smile.

 

“Enjoy your game.”

 

*

 

It’s terrible.

 

It’s too terrible that Wendy just wants her bed to swallow her whole. She couldn’t fathom of any moment as horrible as this one. As if time ticks slowly as she waits for Irene’s text or call.

 

It’s been a good one hour and 37 minutes but who’s counting?

 

“Hey!”

 

Wendy raised her head up and sees her aunt staring at her.

 

“Not now, aunt Krystal.” Wendy begged before plopping her head back in her pillow.

 

“There is this very beautiful girl outside. She’s asking for you.”

 

 The once dead inside Wendy just jumps off her bed, cupping her aunt’s shoulders.

 

“Is it Irene?”

 

“Irene? You mean the girl on your laptop screen, IPAD screen, computer screen and phone screen?”

 

“Yes her!”

 

“I think so… The wallpaper of your dreams. You can come in.”

 

“Wait what?! Aunt Krys! I’m not ready!”

 

Wendy squeals because she wasn’t. Her room is a mess, her hair is all over the place and she’s not really dress too kill. But it was too late for that as the Goddess in the school uniform steps inside her room.

 

“Hyunnie?”

 

“Hey…”

 

“I’ll be downstairs. Don’t be loud, okay?”

 

“Wait what?” Wendy blinked confusedly, but her aunt already had that eating grin on her face before walking out.

 

“Ummmm…”

 

Irene remained by the doorway, as if unsure how to approach Wendy.

 

“Hi!” Wendy greeted her so cheerfully that Irene’s worried look slowly melted away.

 

“Hello! I got you this.”

 

“What? Oh wow…” Irene hands Wendy a square box, fit for a delectable cupcake. “Thank you for this, Hyunnie. Come in! Come in!”

 

“Your house is… wow…” Irene points out as Wendy leads her to sit on her plush chair. Wendy turns around, wondering where she could sit before deciding to sit on the floor in front of Irene.

 

Irene started to chuckle before getting up and taking the spot next to Wendy. 

 

"I'm sorry," Wendy apologized first even though she clearly has nothing to apologize for.

 

"No, I'm sorry. It was stupid of me for acting like that."

 

"No, no, no, no. It's my fault for going on the topic like that."

 

"I saw Mina and Momo earlier on my way out. The two are sweeter than ever."

 

"Well, we're sweet too." Wendy answered. 

 

The two automatically stole a quick peck on the lips, before Irene carefully pulls out the cupcake from the box.

 

“Here, try this…”

 

Wendy took a huge breath as if getting ready to devour the chocolate cupcake, before taking a small bite from it.

 

“Is it good?”

 

“It’s delicious! You’re delicious! I mean… the cupcake is delicious!” Wendy was trying to reason out frantically, her arms moving out of whack.

 

“I guess the cupcake is more delicious, huh?”

 

“N-no,” Wendy stammers, before she felt her breath hitch when Irene moved a bit closer. Irene’s chocolate brown eyes lingering on Wendy.

 

Omo… is this the thirst quencher look?

 

This must be the look that Momo was talking to her about. The catalyst that will jumpstart this whole entire love equation. Because it wasn’t just a look, there was something much bigger in it, like there was a certain lure that just hypnotize Wendy out of her soul. But it wasn’t just that, Wendy swore as she was drowning in Irene’s gaze that somewhere deep inside her mind, a voice, soft yet present was gently whispering in her ears.

 

“Kiss her, kiss her.”

 

Those words played on repeat inside her head, until Wendy felt helpless enough, closing the gap as she softly kisses her girl.

 

***

 

“I don’t know who I’m more upset with! Yerim for not taking school seriously or you for not telling me anything.”

 

Yoona in her breath, watching helplessly as Yuri starts walking angrily around the room.

 

“Well, I just don’t want you to get worried while you’re away.”

 

Yuri froze on her spot and turns to face her, dismayed at her wife’s answer.

 

“I’m her mom Yoong, it’s my job to worry about her.”

 

“I’m your wife, it’s my job to make sure that you don’t have to worry too much,” Yoona finally stood up, reaching over to her wife.

 

“We are supposed to be partners in this, Yoona. But then you do this?”

 

“Do what?”

 

Yuri sat down on their bed with an exhausted huff.

 

“You’re making me the bad cop again. You and our daughter are teaming up so you could get away from me. That’s not supposed to be the case, Yoong. You and I should be the team. You and I should figured out a way to keep Yerim in line.”

 

Seeing how their little ploy agitated her wife more than she has imagined, worried Yoona more than before. Almost all their lives together and Yoona couldn’t still take the sight of her wife being mad. She bends down on one knee and took her wife’s fingers.

 

“Yul?”

 

Yoona starts to softly massage Yuri’s fingers.

 

“It’s my fault Yul, it is. I didn’t just want you to worry about anything but I guess that plan just backfired, huh?”

 

“You think?”

 

Yoona sees that small smile that Yuri is trying to hide behind her sarcasm.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I really am.”

 

“That kid will be the death of me I swear, Yoong,” Yoona pursed her lips at her wife’s confession. “She’s just so naughty, but…” Yuri turned to face her wife. “But she’s our baby, they both are.”

 

“She’s a kid and I promise you, she’s not going to turn into a horrible person. I mean when I was a kid, I wasn’t getting As or Bs when I was a student. I had my fair share of getting into trouble. But look at me now, I’m married to my dream girl, I got a great position in the company, I got two awesome babies. She’s just so immature, but I promise you, she’s going to be okay.”

 

Yoona stood up and took the spot next to Yuri, their hands still linked to each other.

 

“What should I do, Yoong? What should we do?”

 

“I think you made your point pretty clear when you just ripped out her gaming system and gave it to Joy. She’s not going to mess with you for a couple of days, a week if you’re lucky.”

 

“Oh, my God. It just kills me when I see that face.”

 

“Don’t fall for it, babe.”

 

Yuri turns to face Yoona, a tired smile gracing her gorgeous face that had Yoona stumbling for the right words again.

 

“It’s harder than you think.”

 

“Well, at least we got one right.”

 

“True.”

 

The two exchange knowing looks, it was the gaze they could both picture inside their minds for as long as they could remember. Yoona close their gaps together, pressing their lips in a gentle kiss.

 

But before they had a chance to deepen their kiss, Yoona’s phone started ringing. She let out a groan in Yuri’s mouth before purposely ignoring it.

 

“Pick it up, babe.”

 

“Later…” Yoona says

 

“No now,”

 

“Fine!” Yoona groans before answering her phone. “Hello.”

 

“Is this Im Yoona?”

 

Even from the opposite line, Yoona could feel a shiver shooting up her spine as the icy tone of the voice.

 

“Yes, this is her.”

 

“Hi, Its Jessica, Wendy’s mom.”

 

“Oh ummm, yes. Hi?”

 

“Me and my wife just called to let you know, that we have caught Irene with Wendy or should I say, on top of Wendy.”

 

“Wait what?!”

 

A gazillion thoughts invaded Yoona’s mind, making her sprang up from their bed.

 

“Yes, you heard it right. So, we would like to discuss about our girls.”

 

“Yes, yes, yes of course. I…I…I… we are sorry about this. We are on our way, were going to pick her up and me and my wife will talk to her.”

 

“Don’t worry about that, we are already on our way there.”

 

“Wait what?”

 

“Me and my wife are on our way with the girls.”

 

“Oh ummm… Okay. See you in a bit.”

 

Yoona turned to her wife, her face ridden of any color.

 

“What’s going on Yoong?”

 

“It’s about Irene.”

 

TBC

 

Yoonyul and Jeti finally meeting. Hehehe!

 

PS unnie is delicious... Wendy's line herself lol

 

Thank you so much for reading and I apologize for not updating earlier. Work