deep feelings

HEAL ME.

meet me at the cafe next to our school this evening :)

Erk? Who is this? Who is giving me this small post-it note on my English book? Telling me to meet her/him at the cafe after school period. I went to the library just now to return the books I borrowed last week. And now who is being too friendly with me?

I mean, yeah I never receive anything like this before. Is it a secret admirer or... Jin Sook?

This lately, Jin Sook seems like wanting to have a fight with me. I don't know why, or maybe it's just an unknown feeling because of my own feeling towards her boyfriend; she felt this kind of inferiority against me and she never smile anymore to me. Jimin is my friend (it is obvious) and she don't have to feel afraid that I will take him away (even though I want to do that).

Last week, after the first encounter of her with me that drastically bring me down to the core of the earth, she once again successfully made me heartbroken. Into small pieces that I can't repair it anymore. She was sitting at one of the table in the canteen when me and the boys entered the canteen. Once she saw Jimin and me behind him, she quickly came to him and hugged him in the waist.

Me at first, was like 'go to hell with your intimacy' but she kept it too obvious in front of me. I know Jimin didn't know that I was falling apart behind because of their action, but please this is a public place and you don't supposed to do that. Jin Sook kissed him in the cheek and the other students who are eating at the canteen woo-ing them.

People loves their interaction. People loves their intimacy. People loves their relationship. How can I forget that? I drifted my sight from the lovebirds to Hoseok who was holding my arm. He pulled me out of the situation and I was really thankful for that quick help.

The only mistake I've done is to falling in love with Jimin. And I get this kind of painful torture? Bliss.

Whatever it is, I'll just go to the cafe this evening.

----------------------------

"Hello." I smiled and bowed to the girl at the front door when I entered the cafe. At this kind of time, there's only a few people in the cafe and it is just the students from my school or the other school. This cafe is known for its pancake. It's very delicious and fancy.

I find a nice spot near the window and quickly sit there. The waiter came and showed me the menu. As usual, I ordered ice latte with whipped cream on top of it with a chocolate pancake. It is my favourite and I think the workers there also already know about that. I'm the person who doesn't change much on the things I eat daily.

About five minutes later, my food arrived but the person who wants to meet me still absent. I will wait for another ten minutes, then I'll just go home.

"I'm sorry for being late." A sweet voice I heard from my back and I looked up to see Hyeri smiling widely to me. I am startled and I stood up and bowed to her.

"So you're the one who wants to meet me here?"

She nodded and took off her white coat and signalled the waiter to come and take her order. After telling what she wants, she put her focus on me and make me uncomfortable with her stare.

"I know you are completely confused with this  situation, but I will try to explain the things to you slowly. You know that with whom will I paired up for the prom night, right?" Of course, Namjoon. I nodded.

"So, he asked me to help you with your appearances for that particular coming soon night."

What? Namjoon actually asked her to change my appearance? I mean, Hyeri is a busy person and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have the time to help me.

"Well, don't think that I'm busy person but I really want to help you in the first place."

Can she read my mind? Huk, I'm impressed.

"But do you really can help me? I don't want to disturb you with my problems." I actually don't want her to know my problems.

She excitedly nodded. "I love this kind of interaction. Yeah, you know, girl's activity. I don't have any other siblings so I think I'd love to help you with this."

Oh really? Maybe she is lonely and I suddenly felt pity for her. I just smiled and nodded to her.

"So, when can we start? This weekend I don't have any plan so please come to my house, okay?" She gave me the adress and we had a small conversatin before she left for Maths tuition.

I packed my things and went to the counter to pay for the bills. I walked to the bus stop and sit on the bench, waiting for the bus that will arrive in ten minutes.

It's times like this that make me think of Jimin. His face just appeared out of nowhere in front of me even though I'm sure I'm looking at the kids playing with their mother. I was too different from him. From his likes. Its like I'm facing the north and he's facing the south, but after all, we're looking at the same sky, right? At least, me and him lived under the same sky? Everytime I have this thought, I am happy. At least.

Sometimes I cried at late of night because he texted me saying that he missed the old times. The times when we played together, joking with each other and goofing around. Sometimes I felt angry because he shaked my heart and sometimes it is okay for my soul. At least he still remember me. At least...

The sound of bus woke me from the day dream. I get onto the bus and find the back sit is empty. I lie myself in the corner and put on my headphones.

I don't know when did I fall asleep.

I can feel the hands moving my head from the wall of the bus to the shoulder. That person shoulder.

But I was too sleepy that I can't even open my eyes. And I slept all the way to my house.

When I woke up, Jimin is smiling endearingly to me. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

Again. Why it must be him?


I know that the title for this chapter is not that suitable but it is the only title i can thought of. Btw, I'mm updating this at the middle of midnight and suddenly my ideas come like the waterfall, so I don't see any reason to not update the chapter. HAHAHAHAHA ^^ Anyway, thank you to the one who upvote for this story and for all my suscribers, I LOVE YOUUUU :D :))