a brief of the friendship

HEAL ME.

Is it weird if we fall in love with our own bestfriend? Is it abnormal to have a different feeling towards your bestfriend? My life is surrounded by seven men. My friends are this seven men. My bestfriends are they; seven men. And among these men, I fall for one of them hardly.

How do our friendship starts?

Back then, I was a potato. An introvert. A person who is afraid with people. I can't look people right into their eyes and cannot stand alone in front of many people. I live quietly. I live alone. I do feel lonely but the feeling of scared overcome everything in myself. My schoolmates loved to tease me, especially the boys. They would go to my class and did some prank to me. The girls, meanwhile, always complaining my appearance. I don't care, I really don't care about how I would come out everyday, I am a potato. The girls too, loved to ask me to do chores. Like cleaning the class, hold their bag or books, hold the mirror for them to wear make-ups; I did it all. And they call me, 'Chae-butler'.

Even my life isn't interesting. My dad had passed away and I'm living with my sister and brother. As for my mother, I don't know where is she. She left us when I was two and I lived with my dad. We are not rich but it's just enough for us to live a beautiful life. After the death of my father, my brother is the breadwinner of our family. Until now. I'm happy with them and I know we love each other so dearly.

Until one day, I knew that my sister was working as a waitress at a club. We, my brother and I thought that she went to the university and study, but it all lies. She had a lot of debts and the debtors were coming to our house to collect their money. My brother had to give them the only legacy of our father that is a house in Busan. And starting from that day, my brother cuts off our relationship with my sister. She stepped out of our house and swear that she will never come back again.

What a broken family I have, right?

And the bullying activity towards me still continued. I feel like it was a daily routine. Either my notes is stolen by the others, or the boys asking for money, or the girls smacked me for being rebel. It's my life.

This one afternoon, I was on my to my house. I was stopped by some of the thugs in my school, asking for money or any valuable items I had. 

"I don't have any worthy items."

Of course, it just a hopeless words. One of the thugs punched me in the stomach and the others pushed me to the wall, my head banged on the wall and my nose bleed. My eyes can't see really well and I kept asking them to let go of me. I sat and leaned to the wall as my legs can't stand up anymore. I saw a hand was going to pull me, but it can't. Someone was beating them. But I don't know who, I almost fainted. My hands wiped the blood at my nose, but the blood kept coming out. I can feel someone carried me bridal style to somewhere I don't know. I fainted after that.

I woke up on a hospital bed with seven unknown faces around me. The first word I heard, "Are you okay?"

And that's our first encounter that lead to a beautiful friendship.


Hello! I'm trying new concept for this new fanfic but I'm not sure whether I can update oftenly or not. I'm on my hiatus and I'm super busy right now. Please upvote it and please leave any comments, if you will! Love you guys! :D