SEQUEL | one

HEAL ME.

I woke up that day in Jimin’s arms. His hands wrappped around my waist and my head was on his chest. Luckily, we didn’t do anything last night.

“wake up, baby” he flicked my forehead but then kissed it a few times. He always like that; flicking, punching, pinching me everytime and then showered me with kisses and hugs.

I poked his cheeks few times. He was the one that didn’t wake up yet, he accused me always. I sighed into his neck “I really don’t want to wake up, hun.”

He chuckled. “don’t sigh, it makes me…” I pulled away from him and laughed as he pouted. I ran away from the bed because I know if I stayed there more longer, there would be no day for me today. “Yah, Chae Yeon-ah!”

I shook my head, signalling him that I don’t want to get involved anymore.

It has been a year since the tragedy between us and many things changed this lately. My brother moved to oversea, to Japan to widen his network in his job. So I was left alone here in Korea, but then he got me a house with Jimin. And thankfully, Jimin has the permission to live with me at this house.

Hm, Jimin is good to me. Eish, no! He always torture me whenever he had the chances, but sometimes he can be so hopeless romantic and world class sweet talker. Every night before we sleep, he will sing me a song; more like a lullaby to me so that I could forget anything about my horrible past.

I fall for him every day.

As for the boys, I’ll start with Taehyung. He is finally with Hyorin! The first time I knew that they were together was last month and I was screaming in the coffee shop in front of them. I was so excited because of the news and I treated them some nice meals after that.

As for Namjoon, of course he’s with Hyeri. I know something between them long before so I was not so shocked. I just congratulated them for their official relationship and Namjoon scolded me because I’m not excited at all.

Whereas, Yoongi is with Seolhyun, Jungkook got Sung Im finaly after two years of struggling, Jin with Eunji and of course the cute couple, Hoseok and Ji Eun. Jungkook really fought for Sung Im’s love; he even waited for her everyday after the school time just to know what flavor she always ordered at the bubble tea shop near her school. Then, he proposed to her with that bubble tea. So cute.

Jin and Eunji cleared out any scandal between them and announced that they actually were in relationship in some time. That’s why he’s always missing when the weekend time. He went for some date with her. The boys also didn’t know about this. Yoongi and Seolhyun confessed to each other through letter. It’s really their fate to send a letter of confession at the same on the same day.

And me, always here living happily with Jimin. We already graduated from high school and went to different university. That’s why Jimin got the permission to live with me; because his university is nearer to my house while mine is a bit far, so my brother got me a car.

Jin Sook. She’s living her life well at New York right now. About her case with me, her father helped her with his connections. His father is one of the bigshot in Korea so I was not that shocked when I know that she was released easily. But, her parents came to my house in a good manner; to apologize to me and Jimin, so I apologized them.

She did a great job to change since she moved on to other country. I knew that because I was in contact with her. She also got a boyfriend that loves her dearly, I too can see their love blossomed through the pictures she sent. I’m honestly happy for her.

“what are you thinking of?” his hands draped around my waist as I was cooking our breakfast. Today I had no class at all but Jimin… I don’t know. “do you have class after this?”

He shook his head and rest his chin on my shoulder “you know Jimin?”

“What?”

“you’re making me hard to cook this” he laughed and lifted up his chin from my shoulder and kissed my cheek before sat on the chair. “I’m free today, let’s go out for a date”

I smiled and nodded “it’s been a while right” yes, we’re too busy to go out because of the packed class every weekend. We only can meet when the night comes and when we wanna sleep.

Even so, sometimes Jimin can’t go home because of the practice. After all, he’s taking art course at the university.

“you know, my friend from Japan is coming here tomorrow” I started a topic while eating. He furrowed his eyebrow, not remember who is the person I’m talking about.

“it’s the girl that we met last two months” he stopped eating for awhile and tapped the table, signalling that he remember already tha girl. “what’s wrong with her?”

Yuki is a half Korean half Japan, but she lives in Japan since she was little. I met her when I was on vacation in Japan last two months. She can talk Korean too, a bit.

“she’s coming here to receive some treatment.” Jimin looked up at me, “what treatment?” I shrugged my shoulder relling him that I don’t even know what she’s up to. She wouldn’t tell me what’s happening.

“I don’t know. She won’t tell me and I don’t dare to ask more” he squeezed my hand. Maybe he knows that I’m worried about her. Of course, she’s the one that helped me a lot when I went to Japan for holiday. She found me a guest house and guided me to some places that I wanted to visit.

“I mean, she can just tell me what’s going on. It is so sudden, that she wanted to come here”I looked down to my food. Well, who knows that I can help her with her things as soon as she came here. But I don’t know when she’s coming.

He sighed “maybe she doesn’t want to trouble you…” he patted my head “ok let’s not worry about her, let’s enjoy ourself today okay?”

******

We walked hand in hand along the pathway to the orched garden. Today Jimin brought me to the  garden for a sweet date. He said that, “you and I always can’t get the chances to have a proper date so today let’s set up for one proper sweet beautiful date.”

I fell for him more when he bought me a bouquet of roses consists of various colours. There’s a cute bear holding chocolate in it. “I always receive chocolates from other people, so today I’m giving it to you”

“is this the one from those your admirers?”

“of course… not” he giggled. “I bought this special for you.” He give me a peck on my forehead.

“I know how much you suffered before. The day we had prom; you looked so beautiful and gorgeous. To be honest, I could go crazy that day, and I could just confessed to you. But I can’t because of…”

“Jin Sook.” I cut him in the middle of his speak. “I can feel you. I feel like dying everytime I saw you, you know?” I laughed, to hide those hurt feelings.

“sometimes, I thought of transferring you know. So that I won’t ever see you again. But I don’t think I can move on from you anymore” he rubbed my back. His warm hands really warm my heart without any second.

That day, we played every kind of games at the theme park and tried every food sold there. We also took a lot of pictures and upload it on our own Instagram. I don’t know Jimin can be this playful and excited when he is on date.

“I never felt this kind of feeling. When I was dating Jin Sook, everything is so strict. Like I can never look at other girls, I can’t walk alone…”

“so you’re saying that right now you can cheat?”

He wrapped his hands around my me and swung me to the right and left. Fortunately, there’s less people around us. I just let him do that. “yah Park Jimin…”

“I’m not talking about other girls. I’m talking about you, pabo. I wanted to look at you but I can’t. I wanted to treasure you a lot, but I was prevented. I was so distraught.” He pouted and I just chuckled at his reaction.

“you don’t love me?”

I wrapped again my hands around his neck and his hands are at my waist. Our body just apart by few inches. I touched his nose with mine, making him giggled.

“I love you, pabo” I said that with a smile on my lips before he leaned in front to kiss me. I pulled away before he got away with that kiss. Oh come on, we’re not in our own house.

“I love you too.”

That’s when my phone rang so loud that I have to immediately leave the theme park.


So guys this is the first part of the sequel >< I suddenly though of making a sequel but I don't want to make another chapter so I just make it here okay ^^ I hope you guys will like it though :))

 

Ahhh, my new story with Jungkook as my main character is out, so feel free to check it out okay. I can't provide the link here, so can just spend few seconds to go to my story section and check it out, okay?

LOVE YOU GUYS A LOTTTT!!!!!