I'm sorry

HEAL ME.

Sooner or later, this thing will happen. The most horrible, terrible thing; even Jimin didn't want to think of it is happening right now. Just right in front of him. She don't even looked at him in the eyes; don't even trying to understand his feeling. This is not Chae Yeon, this is absolutely not her.

"what are you saying now, Chae Yeon..."

"I know what am I saying, you know what am I saying, so just please go back and don't come back here again."

So cold and heartless. Jimin tried not to flustered or stuttered but, it is obvious that he is flustering and stuttering. His palm are all sweaty and his eyeballs are shaking. His heart pounded 130 per minute because of her reaction.

I know that he is hurt because of my action. But, like seriously all those tragedy happened to me come flashed in mine the time I saw his eyes. It's like a curse, once I match his eyes, I will meet again with the most awful moment in my life.

"no, you don't know what are you saying... I can explain everything-- I can tell you anything you want.. but just don't chase me out from here..." Jimin begged Chae Yeon while holding her hands. Despite of just letting him hold my hands, I pulled away from him. I turned away and I can feel the heavy sigh from his breathing. The important thing is I don't feel like crying. Am I healed now after what Jin Sook had done to me?

Even before, by just looking at his face I can cry without any reason. Because I am too hurt; and now, I can't cry; is it because I am all healed or it is just that I hate him too much? I don't hate him but I hate his psycho girlfriend.

"I know you mad at me..."

"I hate you."

Upon saying that, I can feel his hand slowly let go of my hand. Frustrated Jimin, I can feel that. "I need to sleep. You can go home now. I'll be okay anyway." I lie down and pulled the blanket until my chest and turned to the other side. I close my eyes, but this time, the feeling suddenly came. The feeling of sorry for doing him like that, the feeling of guilty, the feeling of everything. The tears started to swell in my eyes and I grabbed the blanket really tight, not to make any noise. The bed lamp is and the main is off. "Sleep well."

Jimin left the room with thousands feeling lumped in his heart.

***

Six of them entered Chae Yeon’s room with a wide smile. The nurse just finished checking my blood pressure and other things too when Yoongi asked her when can I go home. The nurse said that I can go home this evening after the doctor prescribed some medicines for me.

“we bring you some breakfast. Have you take some?” I shook my head signalling that I haven’t take any breakfast yet. I started to open the box consists of the foods they bring, when Taehyung asked where is Jimin.

“Where is Jimin? He slept here right last night?” I ignored his question and continue the thing I did before. “Chae Yeon-ah, where is he?”

“I don’t know.” Hoseok smells something is not right and sit closer to me. He stares at me as if I killed Jimin last night and hid his bosy somewhere unknown. Suspicious look also come from the others.

I sighed and stop doing my activity. The food in front of me suddenly look weird. “he went home last night.”

“why?”

“I asked him so. I don’t want him to be here, accompanying me.”

Namjoon dragged a chair near to me and sit on me while his eyes look right into me. I know he must has something to say; either backing up Jimin or asking me why am I like that to Jimin.

“why did you do that?” See? I my hair to the back; frustrating that he is backing up Jimin right now. Did he forget everything? Did he easily neglect everything about what happened to me and be on Jimin side?

“oh so I’m the guilty one here. Jin Sook did all dreadful things to me and it turns out that you guys defend her?” I asked with sarcastic voice to Namjoon. I felt the anger through my body and it make me trembled so much.

Namjoon shook his head. “no Chae Yeon it’s not like that… I’m just asking you why. Jimin did a great effort to protect you…”

“what kind of protection he did if he even can’t be there when I need him?” I kicked the blacket furiously and obviously my voice suddenly become high-pitched. “I was dying Namjoon-ah! I was unconcious and I feel like ‘yes,God just take my life right now’ at that time and yet you said he made a great effort to protect me?!”

I suffered too many times and I don’t want to experience suffering again. I want to be strong. And why do these people question my will to get up and fight?

I just don’t understand what they want actually. The tears that I had since last night started to come out at that time. I rubbed and pinched my forehead; tears are running down my cheeks. Jin come and sit beside me on the bed and patted my back; calming me absolutely.

“I don’t understand. Why do people are like this? You told me before, I need to be strong. Now, I want to be a person that is strong and not shaken, but you guys are like this?” I wiped the tears on the cheeks and sobbing quietly with both my hand cupped my face.

Yoongi sit in front of me and take both my hands. “you are strong enough Chae Yeon-ah… it is just that Jimin made a great effort to protect you all this while from Jin Sook and we felt pity for him…”

“what do you mean by protecting? Explain it to me.”

“we can’t tell you much. Jimin is the one  that need to explain everything. we are not in the place that we can tell everything to you without his permission.” I rolled my eyes. The same reason all over again. Jimin too, saying the same thing. He didn’t prepare yet to tell me everything and all. I’m sick of it.

“but do you really hate him?” Hoseok asked carefully.

I let out a heavy sigh. “I don’t hate him but I hate Jin Sook. Everytime I saw him, I feel the sense of hatred in myself; just like before. But last night—I was just, I was just don’t want to look at his face. It reminds me of how Jin Sook treated me the other day.”

“It somehow get through me very deep and I cannot bear it, guys.”

Taehyung holds my shoulder tighly; giving some strength. The others too are giving a reassuring smile, telling me that everything is gonna be fine and I don’t have to worry anything.

But, what I didn’t realize is, the boys didn’t realize are, someone accidentally heard our conversation outside the room.

***

The boys sent me to my house this evening after being discharged from the hospital. And luckily, Jimin is not here together with us. They want to take me to the restaurant first; to eat dinner but I resist it. I’ll just cook something eatable after arriving at home.

My brother is still not at home. He texted me just now asking about my condition and told me that his trip will be extend for three more days. I don’t care because I don’t think Jin Sook will come and threat me at my own house.

Yoongi said to me that I need to be careful even at my own house. But, that’s unbelievable. I know that she is mean, but I don’t think she will go that far. Not yet.

I settled myself down and went to the kitchen to cook something. My stomach is growling and I need to feed them. Suddenly, my phone rang. It’s a text message from an unknown number.

‘Don’t be that happy, .’

What? Jin Sook still unsatisfied with what she had done to me before? And she still sending me those threatening messages to me. Huh what kind of obsession she has towards Jimin right now?

And while my mind is fighting with those thoughts, there’re some knocking on the door. I felt my heart races and my legs shiver that I don’t think that I can walk to the front door and open it. What if that is Jin Sook? What if she comes here to kill me like she said the other day?

I leaned against the wall behind me and my phone fell from the table and it make a loud sound. My body trembles and all the memories come to mind without invitation. My forehead, palms are all sweaty and I am in great fear. I shut my eyes tightly, preventing any bad things that will ever happen again.

Suddenly, a pair of hands touched my shoulder. It shake my shoulder; it is not harsh but it is something that want me to wake up. “Chae Yeon-ah—Chae Yeon!”

Jimin? Jimin is here? Slowly, I opened my eyes and I saw Jimin in front of me. His expression is completely shocked, with what had happened just now to me.

“Are you okay?” he wiped the sweat on my forehead and my hair to the back. I just stare at him reactionless and still blur from what happened. “Can you stand up?”

But when he saw me unable to make any move, he quickly carry me bridal style to my room. I buried my face into his neck, my body slightly shiver and I grabbed his neck really tight. Somehow, it makes me calm and feel nice.

He put me down on the bed and pour some water on my lamp table and give it to me. I drank all of it and stabilise my own breathing. “are you okay right now?”

I nodded without any words. And now I know why am I like that. That tragedy became something scary and it’s traumatized me on so many level. “how can you enter my house?”

“I have your house key” Ahh! I just remember. I gave him the duplicate so that he is easy to come to my house anytime he wants; as at that night we confessed to each other and agreed to date secretly.

“are you scared of Jin Sook just now? That’s why you are trembling so much.” He asked while his hand finds mine and intertwined it together. I want to pull away my hand but it will be really mean to him. He has the effort to come and visit me today.

I sighed. “I suddenly remember the day.” He looked at me with tender and let out a small sigh. “I’m sorry that I couldn’t make it on that day…”

“Jimin, I don’t want to talk about this…”

“Why?”

I stared into that eyes with a hope that he understand my inner feeling. I hate talking about her and now he know that I’m scared of her. I didn’t know that I am like just now when I suddenly thought of the memories. I just… scared.

I shook my head; telling him that I don’t want to speak anymore. I looked down at my other hand which is fumbling with the blanket. Jimin lifted up my chin and look at me right in the eyes.

“I love you. You know that right?”

There’s a knocking again at the main door. But this time, it is like roughly knocking to the extend that I feel like the door is going to break.

“It’s Jin Sook.” Jimin said tonelessly.


So here it is! Another chapter! I have some free time today and I took that time to finish another chapter>< I will try to update more after this but I will be super busy TT sorry for my bad grammar and poor English!!

 

I read the comments and I am really happy that many of you are giving support and love for this story! Thousand thanks to the subscribers and to those who commenting, you know that I appreciate your effort so much and I always read your comments everytime I want to write a new chapter :)