little courage i have

HEAL ME.

"Hyeri, are you sure that you want me to wear one of these dresses?"

In front of me, there's a few dresses in various design; all so pretty and gorgeous. I can't believe at first that Hyeri has this side of love to make up and be an awesome girl. Now, I can clearly see the reason why Namjoon adores her too much.

"Of course! Choose one for you."

I don't have the ability to choose the nice dress. "You choose for me, please?" I whined to her.

She's just laughed. "You really need to learn how to be a pretty girl, Chae Yeon."

"I'm not pretty so I cannot learn."

She took a dress in peach colour with laces from the waist to the bottom. It's too pretty that I am speechless to say anything regarding that dress.

"Am I going to wear this?" She nodded.

"I already had my dress so you just need to wear this on that night."

Tomorrow is the night. I haven't contacted any of the boys yet; they really left me with Hyeri. That's why today I'm here at Hyeri's house to choose a dress and learn how to do some make-up. We also went to the supermarket to buy masks.

"And now, let's start with the make-up!"

She opened her make-up bag and I saw a heaven in there. There are alot of make-up thingy that I never imangine before. She taught me how to choose the right colour for my skin and all. How to do the innocent-like make-up because I choose the dress in pastel colour. How to put on the eyeliner, eye-shadow, mascara and other things. Foundation powder, cream, toner; everything. From A to Z.

"Hyeri, where did you learn all this?" I ask her while she's trying to put the eyeliner on my eyes.

"My mom. And the Youtube. I mean, when I am boring, I looked up on the internet on how to make-up. That's all. You need to do that too."

I sighed. "Even if I'm doing that, no one will like me."

Hyeri stopped. "You know that you are beautiful. Don't feel down."

If I am beautiful, then Jimin will at least look at me, right?

I smiled. There's no reason to be pretty unless you already amazing by nature.

"I know that you loves Jimin."

My body freezes. Does everyone knows about that? Is it too obvious?

"Namjoon told me the other day."

Damn you, Namjoon.

"Don't be angry at him. I asked him first."

I must look very pitiful to her.

"I understand your feelings. I had that feeling before and it's hurt. I don't feel like I deserve him."

True.

"So, that's why you need to be tough. Okay?"

I smiled at her. "Thank you anyway. I'm sorry for making you work so hard to help me."

"Ahh it's okay. We are friend, right?"

One more real friend I've got today. Thanks God.

---------------------

Sitting at the corner of the bus while just a couple of people in it got me down into memory lane. That particular night which my heart fluttered by Jimin's action. However, after the night, he never calls me or meet me anymore.

I don't have the intention to be rude to him. There's nothing better than being with him, being in love with him. It's just that I stressed myself that sometimes beautiful things aren't real.

"Why are you here?" I asked him with a cold voice.

"Why? I can't be here?"

I glared at him which was still looking at me. Ignoring him, I get down from the bus, knowing that I had arrived at my destination.

"Chae Yeon, wait for me." He grabbed my hand and hold my hand tightly.

"Let go of my hand!" I don't want to take any risk of Jin Sook threatening me again in the future. She's like a ninja, appeared anywhere we don't expect her to be.

"It is not nice to be like this Jimin..." I was half begging and half scolding. Did he ever realized that he already had a girlfriend?

His grip was getting tight. "Do you hate me? Do you hate me since I dated Jin Sook? Okay I admit that I didn't spend most of my time with you and the boys but you know right we are all still friends?"

So the boys also are avoiding him? Serves you right, Park Jimin.

"I don't know why the boys are ignoring me sometimes. I felt the distance between us now."

Its Jin Sook that distanced us.

"What should I do, Chae Yeon?"

We stared into each other's eyes and I looked away. Oh God, give me strength.

"It's your problem and not mine. I don't know and solve it yourself."

I knew that he was dumbfounded with my action that night but I felt satisfied. Whatever it is, my heart feel at ease.

--------------------------

I have around an hour and half to go before the ball starts. My hair is being done by Hyeri's aunt into a a beautiful bohemian braid. Then, she put on the make-up on my face and turned it into an innocent-shining style.

"Wah Chae Yeon!!! You looked really pretty and awesome!" Hyeri clapped and shouting behind me. I saw her hair is done into a waterfall braid and her make-up also is done.

I looked myself into the big mirror in front of me and suddenly feel embarrased. I never seen myself in this kind of condition so it is a bit awkward.

"Do you realize that you are really beautiful? I'm jealous of you..." Hyeri pinched my cheek and I laughed loudly.

"I never seen myself like this too Hyeri-ah..."

"That's why you don't have to feel down. I bet you are more appealing than Jin Sook. Lucky Jungkook."

We both laughed. I guess so.

After that, I put on my dress with a halter neck with ankle length and a a pair of pastel pink high heels. I feel like a princess right now. Meanwhile, Hyeri wear a ball-gown dress in electric blue with a black gladiator. She look amazingly gorgeous.

"Let's go."

We were sent by Hyeri's aunt and arrived at the school hald an hour before the event starts. But then, I just don't feel confident to step into the hall. I know they boys are waiting for us, but...

"Hyeri, am I being overboard?"

She shooked her head.

"Don't you think this dress exposed too much of my back?" My back is a bit exposed due to the halter neck.

"Ahh you little brat! It's okay. The event is going to start now!"

"Ahh it's okay. You go first, then I will follow you..." She nodded and went before me.

I can hear Taehyung voice asking for me. Jungkook too. Oh I am too nervous! Okay, take a deep breath and just enjoy yourself, Chae Yeon!!

I walked slowly to their place where they gather and I saw Jungkook was looking at his watch.

"Ah there she is!"

Seven pairs of eyes looking at me at the same time making me feel awkward.

"Are you really Chae Yeon?" Jungkook breaks the silence.

I nodded a little. "I'm sorry for being late."

Later, I saw Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and the others except Jimin smiling as a sign of good job to me.


I'm sorry for my bad grammar annd vocabulary! Enjoy this chapter guys^^ I put myself in Chae Yeon's place and imagine the dress I love to have. Hahahah but whatever it is, enjoy and please leave comments! And don't forget to suscribe and upvote :)