Moments

Miracle [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School is definitely hell...... 

In this one week, the staff noticed that Hayoung has been improving Namjoo's anxiety than how much the hospital did in the span of 2 weeks since she was here. 

Dr Lee is no fool. He knows when his method of treatment isn't helping a patient. He also knows when to take a step back and let the patient control their own problems and face those problems bravely.

Dr Lee reviewed his patients file. Kim Namjoo. The girl who have not once improved through his method of treatment is actually defying expectations of never communicating with humans in her life.

Oh Hayoung. This girl faced troubles and became the subject of pressure from family and peers. In that one week, she, who improved a lot, more than the hospital did for her, gained 5 pounds. Dr Lee was beginning to wonder whether or not Hayoung has been relying on her just like how Namjoo relied on her.

As much as Dr Lee is curious, he is more curious on what their future is like for them.

--------------------------------------------------

Namjoo is comfortable with Hayoung. As simple as that. Though she tried to ignore it, it was very obvious that she is comfortable with Hayoung. She didn't try to force her to talk. She didn't try to force eye contact with each other though it has been increasing in this week. Hayoung also had the power of persuading her. 

And it is this exact reason why she is here. After the group session, Namjoo and Hayoung head to this room where a lot of the patients said it was calm and nice place to be in. Most of them called it the communal room. The communal room is situated at the ground floor near the garden. With the window near the garden, they are able to smell the fresh air and beautiful scenery which is actually more beautiful through her bedroom. Namjoo thought. Unfortunately, if it wasn't for Hayoung, she would have ran away from this room as soon as she had to step into here. 

Amy was in front of the TV, acting a sad scene from a movie, while, Stacie walked towards Baekhyun which she is convinced was in love with her.

Looking around, she felt very uncomfortable and guided both her and Hayoung to a sofa and sat on it. She could feel Hayoung's gaze on her and decided to look at her. Hayoung's eyes searching for an answer to her unspoken question through her eyes. 

"Hey! What's up, es?!" Amy spoke, causing Hayoung to break eye contact with me and she turned to the girl in front of her while i look back to the floor.

"Hi,Amy!" Hayoung replied. 

"You guys should see my acting. I was a famous actress back in my hometown and won lots of awards for it, was voted as the next Angelina Jolie by my fans." 

I moved my eyes from the floor to Hayoung. She had this stunned look on her face. Obviously what Amy said had Hayoung judging her, silently. She quickly replied.

"Yeah sure! We will just find a seat." She said and looked at me and smiled.

She was so charming and beautiful that it was hard to fight back the smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------

After a emotional family session with her family, Hayoung decided against on returning back to her room and headed to the park. Hayoung walked for a long time before sitting down right beside a tree and finally letting the tears flow. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sitting down on my bed, i was busy on my artwork until i saw a movement at the park through the window. Normally, no one would be at the park at this time but the tall frame and the familiar back caught her attention.

'Why was Hayoung at the park?'

As she followed Hayoung with her eyes, she thought of changes she made because of Hayoung. She was actually comfortable with someone without panicking. There was something that pulled her towards Hayoung. Something that she can't put her finger into. 

Shaking her thoughts out, I wonder why was Hayoung at the park instead of returning to the room. She moved from her bed to the standing in front of the window,observing her. There was something wrong with her. Her usual personality is now closed off. Her shoulders that was filled with confidence is now slumped forward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter