Panic

Miracle [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Updating quite fast HAHAH :p

Namjoo sat alone in her shared bedroom with Hayoung, staring outside to the scenery. With her chin on her knees, she thought of what had happened during the group session 2 days ago.

Hayoung was called out by the nurse and this wasn't the first time. This started happening ever since she arrived at the place. It could obviously be only about her illness. Namjoo was never a nosy person but this time, she was really curious about it for some reason. She had thought of different theories as to why she had to go off but none of it made any sense to her. 

Though she tried to distract herself with multiple things, she just could not get Hayoung out her mind. Namjoo was still in shock with what had happened 2 days ago. She barely had eye contact with anyone but she did it twice with Hayoung. It creep her out badly.

That wasn't the only problem though. Another thing was that instead of her panicking at the eye contact, it was actually the opposite. The eye contacts made her calm instead. It was something she hadn't experience and it was starting to creep her out even more. What did these things meant? 

Deep in her thought, she was startled when she heard a door bang then Hayoung ran in crying. She sat on her bed with her knees close to her body. She was shaking as she sobbed.

Namjoo began panicking. What is she suppose to do? She couldn't hug or talk to her. 'What the do i do?' Namjoo has never wished so hard that she could speak so that she can ask her what happened. She felt panic rush through her but this time it wasn't for her, it was for Hayoung. She strangely felt an overwhelming need to do something. Just anything to make her feel better. Subconsciously, she stood up and slowly her brain forced her to the other side of the room.

She took a deep breath and sat on her bed. Trying to gain some courage to talk. It took her seconds to get comfortable and have the courage to do what was needed but by then her sobs turned into sniffles. Hayoung rubbed her eyes with her sleeves before looking up only to see Namjoo on her bed. Her timid brown eyes stared at her with worry and fear. 

"I... I'm sorry." Hayoung finally said after a long silence. "I just can't take it anymore. It's too tough for me.... I don't know what to do anymore." She said as fresh new tears stroll down her cheeks.

"The last four days were the time where i have actually eaten a whole meal in almost months." She started. Namjoo didn't know what to do so she just sat there and waited for her to continue. She could also sense shame in her tone. "I know it is wron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter