Introduction

Miracle [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Other characters i use in this chap is other idols plus pitch perfect(movie) cast. 

Author's POV (Namjoo)

"Progressive Selective Mutism with Social Anxiety Disorder" The doctor said as he looked at me. Looking back at my parents, he continued. 

"She needs professional help and i do happen to know a private treatment hospital and it could possibly help her."

Hearing what he said, i could feel anxiety build up inside me as i am being send to a unfamiliar place. It was useless anyway. From childhood till now, i barely talked to anyone other than my parents, though it isn't easy and if i tried talking to anyone else, i would panic and give up almost immediately. Eyes on my parents made me rethink the time my parents fought because they were tired about me and started arguing about it. When i finally stopped talking at 9, they snapped and filed for a divorce. Unable to stand being near each other, they were happy at the opportunity given to them to get rid of the one thing that still link them together, me. 

-------------------------------------------

It has been 2 weeks since the doctor told my parents about sending me to the private treatment hospital and without any consideration, they agreed so here am i, packing essential things i needed. A large Rilakkuma plush, my art materials such as coloring book, sketchbook, pens and pencils and etc. 

Art, which was separately packed as the staff at the hospital checked for anything inappropriate or illegal, was always something i would do when i am alone. It always relaxes me. 

"Namjoo ah! Hurry up! You're gonna be late!" I heard my mother shout at me from the entrance of my doom.

----------------------------------------------------

Soon after entering, i had to meet the head doctor and introducing the staff that i had to "interact" with which was also the one who brought me to my room. 

Sitting down on the bed, i looked around. It was a seemingly nice room. A large window at the side displaying a beautiful scene of the garden. 

I then started unpacking my bag. Clothes, neatly folded was placed in the wardrobes there. My art material placed at the desk neatly waiting to be in use. 

I sat back down on the bed and placed my plush on the bed. Looking around, a sudden thought paralyzed me with fear. Eyes on the other side made me realized that there was another bed. 

'Am i supposed to have a roommate?' I thought to myself again.

------------------------------------

In less than 2 weeks of being here, i found myself slightly adjusting to the schedule. At 9AM, i am suppose to wake up and shower then at 9:30am, it is breakfast time. Followed by a 3 hr private session with Dr Lee which of course everything he tried was useless. If i could communicate, i would have told him to give up but soon after that it was time for lunch. 

After lunch was the group session where we would sit in a circle and talked about something. Anything was fine as long as you are able to maybe improve on your social anxiety. Without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter