chap 6

My sister fiance is MY HUSBAND

The drive is quite tense with Ricky’s anger still lingering around and Dongjun silent sobbing about what had happen just now. Reaching their penthouse,Ricky carry his wife up to their house. Opening the door and carry him to the main bedroom. Set dongjun down on the bed and Ricky enter the bathroom to prepare hot shower for Dongjun. Dongjun follow Ricky into the bathroom and start to undress himself and went into the bathtub and make himself small with his knees close to his chest and put his head on his arm and relaxing himself in the already warm water. Ricky see his wife condition walk out from the bathroom and went to his walk-in closet to change his clothes. He knuckle still had Jaemin blood on it after the hard punch he give to him.

“Stupid guy! “ think Ricky in his head.

Walking back to his bedroom after few minutes staying there, he see Dongjun already lying on the bed wrapping in the comforter. He walk to his wife and pat his hair and kiss on it softly. He move again to clean himself but he a feel a hand on his wrist stoping his track

“ Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone. I’m scare Ricky” begging Dongjun with shaking voice and eyes that full of tears that pooling in it looking up to his eyes.

“ I’m not going anywhere. I just wanna clean myself then I’ll come back and sleep with you. It I’ll take a few awhile. Im not gonna leave you baby.” say Ricky

“ promise me?” ask Dongjun again while grabbing Ricky hand tightly. Ricky nod his head assuring and peck his wife lip.

Ricky spend a few minutes in the bathroom before walking out and dress up in only pair of short boxer and make his way to the bed and lay down beside his wife . Dongjun didn’t  sleep yet until Ricky come and sleep beside him. After Ricky hugs him, he start to doze off.

 

 

“No!! let me goooooo!!! Ricky Help ME!!!”

Dongjun eyes went wide open and he suddenly wake up from his nightmare. He start to cry softly but the cries wake Ricky up. Ricky turn to his right and see his wife sobbing quietly while hugging his knees .

“ hey..what happen baby?” ask Ricky concern. Dongjun look up to his husband and suddenly hugs his husband tightly.

“ Ricky..I’m scare. Your friend try to me. I’m scare Ricky. Help Me” wail Dongjun

“ shush…calm down Jun. He’s not here. There only me and you in this room. Don’t worry , I’ll never let you meet him again and I’ll never let he step his foot in the company after this. I’ll protect you baby. Don’t you worry. I’ll keep you safe. I’m promise you” say Ricky seriously. Dongjun tighten his hugs after hearing what Ricky say.

Ricky keep holding his wife until Dongjun calm down and fall asleep again.

That morning,the couple wake up on the same time. Ricky start to prepare for his day. Today is the important for him as his organization will be held a important meeting with all the Mafia Leader in the world. Dongjun watch his husband preparing himself on the bed after he done his morning routine. After finishing his preparation,Ricky take Dongjun hand and both of them walk downstairs for breakfast. The breakfast is peaceful quite. Ricky stare his wife and thinking is it okay if he let him alone today as Dongjun get no class today.

“ I cant bring him to office. But I cant let him alone even my men are here” thought Ricky.

“ Ricky are you okay?” Ricky startle after his wife sweet voice asking him.

“ what? Do you need anything?” ask Ricky. Dongjun put his head down. Ricky take his wife hand and kiss it.

“hey ..why? tell me” say Ricky.

“hurmmm… I just wanna ask.. can I follow you to your office today?” ask Dongjun shyly.

“ you cant baby. Today I get a very important meeting to attend with Eli. I can’t just leave you alone in my office.” Explain Ricky. Dongjun face turn to sad.

“but I’m afraid to stay here. Let me stay in your office” plead Dongjun while holding Ricky hand. Ricky feel bad for his wife.

“ You can’t Jun.” deniy Ricky. He think for awhile  before an idea come

“ why don’t  I send you to Kevin’s saloon. Later on evening I’ll pick you up.” Suggest Ricky. Dongjun think for awhile before nod his head.

“I’ll go take my bag okay” say Dongjun and run upstairs to take his bag. Ricky nod.

 

“ Kevin,I’ll left Dongjun here till I finish my meeting okay? Is Eli already go to the office. I need him today?” ask Ricky when he drop this morning to send Dongjun over.

“ no problem Ricky. I’ll love your wife companion” say Kevin and hug Dongjun when he see the boy enter his saloon shyly.

“ we gonna have some fun right Junnie? I’ll teach you how to handle a saloon,okay” say Kevin excitedly. Dongjun nod his head rapidly.

“I’ll go now. Bye and take care. Call me if something happen,okay’ tell Ricky and kiss Dongjun on his forehead then walk out from the saloon.

 

 

 

Later in the evening, there’s a guy sitting on the couch just staring over the other guy that being pacing infront of him.

“ Junnie can you just sit down and wait for him. I getting a headache seeing you pacing like a crazy  guy infront of me” joke Kevin. Dongjun is restless. It’s already late in evening but Ricky still didn’t come to pick him up. He worry .

“ where is him Kevin?! Its already 8pm but Ricky still didn’t come to pick me up. He said he wanna pick me up on 7pm but “ grunting Dongjun looking over his watch. Kevin smile.

“ just wait for awhile. Ricky and Eli must be settling something over their company maybe. They had a big meeting today right? I’m sure he will come later. I’m waiting for Eli too. “ explain Kevin softly while petting Dongjun hair motherly.

“ hurmmm..okay. I miss him” Kevin chuckle hearing Dongjun words.

A few minutes later,there’s two expensive looking car stop infront of the saloon. As Dongjun recognize on of the Ricky’s car,he immediately run from the couch to the door and jump on the man that just want to enter the saloon

“ Ricky!” shout Dongjun and jump on him. Ricky lil bit stumble to the back but luckily Eli just behind him to hold his back from fall on the floor.

“ woah..easy kid. I know you miss your husband but don’t kill him” tease Eli. Dongjun who embrasse with his action,hide in Ricky chest and mumble something.

“ what are you saying baby? I can’t understand your word” say Ricky

“ I said don’t put me down. i’m embrassed with Eli.” Confesss Dongjun. Eli who hear that laugh loudly.

Kevin come and slap Eli’s arms playfully saying it’s bad to tease Dongjun.

“Thank you Kevin for taking care of him” say Ricky as he put Dongjun down but Dongjun continue to keeping on hugging  his husband.

“ No problem. He’s a good boy. We had so much fun in saloon right Dongjun?. But you have to treat me dinner later on.” Ask Kevin . Ricky chuckle and nod .

“okay I’ll go now., thanks once again. Bye guys. I’ll meet you this Monday,Eli” say Ricky . Dongjun pick his back and take Ricky’s hand and both of them walk out from the saloon. Dongjun wave as the car move.

“ it’s fun staying over Kevin saloon?” ask Ricky as they already on the road. Dongjun nod and smile brightly.

“ can I stay over again if you have meeting after this?” Dongjun asking for Ricky permission.

“ yes you can baby” say Ricky. Dongjun clap his hand excitedly. Ricky just smile over his wife childish attitude.

“ okay. Let’s have our dinner okay. What do you want to eat tonight?” ask Ricky over his wife. Dongjun put his finger on his chin like he is thinking what to eat tonight.

“ can we have sushi? I’m kinda craving for that.” Ask Dongjun cutely. Ricky nod and drive them to his uncle’s sushi place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey gaiss... its me..hehehehe...so im updating alot today..hehe..because im going back to my college this night..so it may take time for me to update again..

and for NEO story..ill update soon..ialready have the chapter in my phone..ill update it later okay.

i hope you like my updates today...give me the subscribe..abd comments down below..okie dokie yoooo

upvote my story if you want...juseyooo

 

bye...see u soon with update for Neo