chap 5

My sister fiance is MY HUSBAND

Dongjun in the class when his phone ringing. He take out his phone and smile apologitely to his professor infront. The professor nod his head and ask Dongjun take the phone call outside of the class. He stand up walk out from the class

“ hello…Dongjun speaking” answer him without looking over the caller id.

“it’s me” say the man on the other line.

“Ricky?? Why are you calling?” ask Dongjun  weirdly

“ what time you’ll finish your class today?” ask Ricky straightly

“ 4 pm. Why?”

“ Go home after your class done. No need to go to the café. I need you to come with me to my friend party tonight.” Say Ricky then end the call without Dongjun manage to answer it.

There is he now,standing infront of the mirror checking himself. He decide to wear a pair of his favourite black skinny jeans that hugs his thin leg sinfully that match with his button up white dress shirt that look perfect with his body and showing the curve of his body that can make ladies go crazy over it. After sastified with his clothes,he walk out from the room and wait for Ricky to pick him up for the party. This is the first time he will meet with Ricky’s friends. Then he phone ringing. It’s Ricky.

“are you done?” ask Ricky.

“ yea. Do I need to get down now?” ask him back

“ come to the entrance. My car already there.” Say Ricky and end the call. Dongjun stand up,pick his wallet and keys walk out from the penthouse. As he reach the entrance, he see Ricky Black Lamborghini already park infront of the main entrance,waiting for him. He see Ricky leaning over his expansive car with his ciggarate between his lips. He walk toward his husband.

Ricky see his wife walk toward him,stand up straightly,throwing his ciggarates away. Dongjun stop infront of him and he inspecting the clothes that sinfully wraps his wife perfect body.

“ I love your style. You look y tonight” compliment Ricky over Dongjun. Dongjun feel his face hot with the praise. He nod and mutter thanks.  Ricky open the passenger door for Dongjun. As Dongjun want to enter the car,Ricky hand grab his arm. Then , Ricky kiss his wife lips before walk to his side of the car. Dongjun blush hardly with the sudden kiss and enter the car slowly. Ricky start to drive and his hand holding Dongjun hand tightly only let it go when he need to change the gear.

After a few minutes drive, they reach at the most popular club in Seoul that own by Ricky. Ricky stop his car infront of the entrance and the guard come and open the door for both of them. He go out from the car and the guard bow his head. He still feeling awkward with the treatment that he get after he being married with Ricky, Ricky give his car key to the guard and walk beside Dongjun and take his hand and bring him into the club. As they footstep cross the entrance, the situation changes. The club is loud with the loud song in the air. Smoke and alcohol smell running in the air. Its make Dongjun feel uncomfortable.

“This how his life going on”  think Dongjun. Ricky who sense his wife feel uneasiness ,sneak his arms around the slim waist and whisper

“ are you okay” ask him. Dongjun nod

“ I’m okay. Just I’m not used with all this things” admit him truthly

“ sokay. Just stay near me” remain Ricky. Ricky walk his wife until both of them reach a VVIP room. Ricky open the door and loud cheer come from the inside

“ woahhhh!! Guys!! Look who’s here?? It’s Ricky,our big boss” shout a man

“ don’t shout Jaemin. Hey guys” greet Ricky. Dongjun keep standing closer behind Ricky.

“ how are you man? Ahhhh…who is the beautiful boy behind you?? Hai babe. I’m Jaemin. Park Jaemin” introduce the jaemin guy offering his hand toward Dongjun.

“ watch you hand Jaemin. He’s my wife. Don’t touch him” warn Ricky when jaemin try to shake hand with his wife.

“uhh Wife?! Ricky Kim get a wife. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!” laugh Jeamin. Ricky push his friend beside, walk toward a couple that sit on the couch.

“ hey Eli. How you doing man?” say Ricky then hand shake with the strong looking guy. Beside him theres a very feminine looking guys clingy over his arm.

“ hey Bro. I’m fine with my Kevin here” answer him and kiss the guy beside him. Dongjun still hiding behind  Ricky timidly

“Hye Kevin. Long time no see you. Oh by the way, this is my wife,Dongjun. Kim Dongjun. Baby,meet my right man Eli Kim and beside him is his wife,Kevin.” Introduce Ricky to his wife.

“ Haii nice to meet with you guys” greet Dongjun shyly. Eli and Kevin smile friendly. Then Kevin stand up.

“ omaigadd.. what a cute wife you get Ricky. How lucky you’re” say Kevin and pinch Dongjun chubby cheek softly.

“heyyy..ease Kevin. You still get a lot time to spend with him after this. I’ll send him to your saloon if I get some meeting.” Say Ricky. Kevin clap his hand excitedly and sit back beside his husband. Ricky bring both of them to the sit and the waiter start to give them drinks. Dongjun take coke while Ricky with his alcohol. He never drink alcohol and don’t want to taste it at all

They continue to chatting with the Elvin couple,Ricky talking over his business thing with Eli and he and Kevin start to get comfortable with each other. After awhile, there come a man and go to Ricky side and whisper something. Ricky stand up along with Eli and walk away. Before that,Dongjun manage to grab his husband arm

“where are you going? Don’t leave me alone. I’m scare Ricky” whine Dongjun worriedly.

“ I’m going over there for awhile. Don’t worry. Kevin is here” say Ricky and Kevin nod his head then walk to the infront along with Eli.

“ don’t worry Jun. They just wanna meet with some client. Come on,lets have some gossips” say Kevin divaish.

Both of the male keeping chatting and gossiping until Kevin decide to excuse himself to gonto the washroom.

“ are you sure that you didn’t want to come with me? Ricky will be unpleased if I left you alone in here” ask Kevin concernly. Dongjun just shake his head.

“It’s okay. I’ll be fine here. Go there to the washroom already Kevin” usher him. Kevin nod and alk out from the VVIP room.

As he did not realize, there’s Jeamin across the room eyeing him since Ricky is out of the room. He move from his seat and walk over Dongjun.

“ Hey pretty. “ flirt him . Dongjun who uneasy with Jaemin try to move away but Jaemin reach his arms and held it in tight grip.

“ what do you want?! Let me go!” say dongjun in anger. But jaemin still didn’t let it go.

With a small body he has,Jaemin just push him and he fall down on the couch. Jaemin start to straddle him.

“ how lucky Ricky get you. You must be taste really sweet. I hope Ricky wouldn’t mind if we sharing” say Jaemin and start to kiss Dongjun face. Dongjun start and try to fight.

“NO! let me go you sickass. Ricky, Help me!!” yell him loudly. Then as Jaemin nearer to his lips,a loud sound reach hi ear and he see jaemin already on the floor unconsciously. Then he see Ricky standind in front of Jaemin with anger. He grab Jaemin collar and punch him again.

“ once again you touch my wife. You’ll dead in my hand” warn Ricky and shove Jaemin away. Dongjun sobbing slowly. Ricky come to his wife side and bring him into his embrace. Dongjun cry in Ricky’s.

“ calm down. He gone now. “ say Ricky while rubbing and patting his wife back. Kevin who just come back from the washroom,went pale when seeing Dongjun messy look.

“I’m going back now. See you tomorrow Eli. See you again Kevin” excuse Ricky and bring Dongjun out from the club to his already waiting car. After putting Dongjun on his seat,he walk to his side and enter the car and drive right away back to their penthouse.