chap 4

My sister fiance is MY HUSBAND

The next morning,Dongjun awake with feeling sticky and sweaty all our his body. He rub his eyes with his hand to brush away the sleepness. He turn to see the time and see it’s 10 am. He try to wake up but it’s block with a pair of arm around his slim waist. He turn and see his husband still sleep soundly. Seeing Ricky half make him blushing really hard as all the things that happen last night come back into his mind.

“it’s my first time,but I loses it to someone I didn’t love yet he’s my husband now. What is my life going on”- think Dongjun and sigh deeply. He raise his hand and shake Ricky wake up.

“ Ricky! Ricky! Wake up! It’s 10 in morning now. Move your arm please. I need to go to the bathroom. Ricky! “ shake Dongjun hardly. But Ricky still didn’t budge from his position. Dongjun shake his head. Then he lean down near Ricky ear and

“YAH!!!! RICKY KIM !!!! WAKE UP !!!!” yell him top of his lung.  Ricky who sleep soundly jerk up very fast and take out his gun behind the lamp post.

“AHHHH!!” dongjun shriek as he see Ricky’s gun. Ricky who is lil bit aware about his surrounding,put his gun down and turn to see his young wife hiding under the duvet. He grab the duvet to take it down but Dongjun hold it tightly.

“ hey..what happen?” ask Ricky.

‘puthsduwnyurrrgunnfirthh” mumble Dongjun scarily.

“ what?! I cant hear you! Put the duvet down,Jun” order Ricky over his scare wife. Dongjun pull the duvet down shakingly and stare ricky scarily.

“ Put…..th..the …gun..dooo..down ..firrrr..first” shutter Dongjun . Ricky see that he still has his gun in his hand instead put it back behind the lamppost although he already put it down. He put it back to the right place and turn back too meet with his wife who still shaking. He grab both of Dongjun shoulder and bring him into the hug and shush to calm him. Dongjun still shaking .

“Are you okay now?” ask Ricky. Dongjun who already calm lil bit nod his head and still didn’t moving away from the hug instead he cuddle more in Ricky’s embrace.

After for awhile,Ricky push Dongjun from his embrace and move out from the bed and go to the bathroom. After finishing his business, he come out with a tablet of pills in his hand. He walk to Dongjun and hold out his hand and ask Dongjun to take the pills.

“ I know you’re sore down there. Take this,it will reduce the pain” say Ricky expressionless. Dongjun take the pills and gulp down it one go with the mineral. He never a fan for medicine. Its taste horrible and yucks for Dongjun. After that, he try to stand up and walk slowly to the bathroom. Ricky see the way his limp away to the bathroom,walk to his side and carry Dongjun in sudden and bring him to the bathroom. Dongjun blushing hardly for second time. The bath tub already prepare with warm water for Dongjun to take his bath. Ricky put his wife slowly in the bath tub.

“ take your time to wash yourself. When you’re done call me, so I can bring you back to the room” say Ricky before walk out the bathroom leaving Dongjun to clean himself.

As he finish his bath,he call Ricky then Ricky come into the bathroom only wearing a towel on his waist. Ricky pick him up and walk into the bedroom and put him on the side of the bed where he clothes already being prepare on it.

“ I’ll shower now and after I finish, we’ll go having someone breakfast before I want to tell you something’ say Ricky. Dongjun nod and start to dress himself. No words exchange.

After both of the finish all the morning routine, the couple walk down to the café for some breakfast. There’s nobody there except for both of their parent,sitting at the one big table enjoying their coffee. Ricky and Dongjun greet their parent and parent-in-law before seat beside each other. Then the waiter come to serve the breakfast for the couple.

“so Ricky,when you gonna move out Dongjun to your new house?” ask Mr.Kim,Ricky’s father.

“ we going to move out? I thought I said I want us to stay with my parent until I finish my study” say Dongjun confusedly. Both of the parent stare Dongjun confusedly

“ Ricky didn’t tell you about he gonna bring you to stay at his new penthouse in Seoul?’ ask Mr.Kim. Dongjun shake his head.

“Ricky?” ask Mrs.Kim,Ricky’s mom. Ricky sigh and wipe his mouth.

“ no I’m not telling him yet. I suppose to tell him after this but since both of you already mention it so Jun, I gonna bring you to live at my new penthouse that I bought late month. Our new house.” Explain Ricky . Dongjun stare his husband as Ricky has 3 head. Unbelieveble

“ are you done with your breakfast? If yes,let go to our room and pack our things and drive to our hew penthouse.” Say Ricky the move himself from the table and bow to our parent and walk away. Dongjun follow him quickly.

As they reach their room,Dongjun voice out

“ I thought you agree to stay with my parent until I finish my study then we move out” say Dongjun then cross him arms and pout while Ricky bring their luggage to his mans to take it.

“ it will be easier if we stay only both of us. Moreover, I’ll bring you to your parent house if I have go to the outstation.  Come on, let’s go. Our driver already wait for us downstairs.” Say Ricky holding his hand out to let dongjun take it. Dongjun stare it for awhile before take it and walk hand-in-hand with Ricky to the lift and go down to the car that has waiting for them.

 

 

Enter the car,Dongjun decide to ask again.

“ what about my college? It’s will nearer  if I stay at my parent house” complain Dongjun.

“ I already hire you a driver to drive you to the college. He will pick you up and bring you home after you finish your class. I already see you schedule and see that you class isn’t that pack. So you will go to your college then come back home after that. No going anywhere after that.” Say Ricky seriously.

“but I always spend my time at my favourite café after class. If like that,I’ll never get to go to my favourite café again.” Whine Dongjun

“ you can go there every weekend” say Ricky again.

“No!! I want to go there everythere. Please Ricky…let me go to the café after finish my class then i’ll go home . Just cafe. Please!!!” plead Dongjun with big round teary eyes. He really love that café. He never missed one day to not visit the café. Except if he sick though.

Ricky sigh when he hear his wife begging. Dongjun keep pleading till he get what he want.

“ okay! You can visit the café after your class but only with my men with you. After that you will go home straightly. Get it.” Say Ricky with seriousness. Dongjun nod his head rapidly.

“ Thank You Ricky” say Dongjun and unconsciously kiss Ricky on his right cheek before going back to seat with red cheek. Ricky stunned with his wife sudden kiss on his cheek. Meanwhile Dongjun battling his thought in his head about his action just now.

“ what’s wrong with you Dongjun. Are im  love with him already?!”