chap 2

My sister fiance is MY HUSBAND

Tomorrow morning, his mom wake up him early ,as Ricky ask him to meet up at the café for breakfast before going to boutique to prepare for his outfit for the wedding. He drive his car café call Angel Café and walk in. The café still out of people since its still early yet he see Ricky already wait for him at a table that lil bit hideous from people. He walking  forward to Ricky and cough lil bit. Ricky who is play with his Iphone look up and smirk as his eyes meet with Dongjun.

“Good Morning babe”  greet Ricky with a kiss on Dongjun cheek. Dongjun  eyes  goes wide as Ricky kiss him on the cheek and glare him sharply. Ricky let a chuckle and walking  around him and pull  the chair for Dongjun. Dongjun whisper thank you and sit on it comfortably. Ricky sit back on his seat.

“ I already order our breakfast. I hope you will like it. So are you prepare for today?” ask Ricky

Dongjun stare his husband-to-be, the force one actually and nod his head.

“why are you still want this marriage happen? I know that you blackmail my parent. But why.?  Is it because I have similar face with my sister? So you can make as replacement for you to plan revenge for Dani.? Why Ricky?!” ask Dongjun angrily yet confuse

“No. its not for revenge. I don’t know why but after I get Dani’s text, my head say that this marriage going to be happen and you come to mind . I make the decision to make you as my wife and I went to your house and ask your parent about it or you can say I blackmail them to let me marry you.”

“but I’m a boy. There’s lot other women wanna get marry with you. You can choose any women you want outside there.”say Dongjun and sigh.

“ I don’t want to. I can’t just with random people. I have my big reputation to care it and I think you will the one who can handle my reputation well. You, yourself also like a women but in boy version with these white milky skin you get, those skinny legs that could even make girls jealous with it and slim waist there,I think I make the choice to make you as wife. Moreover, our society already accept this kind of marriage.” Explain Ricky. Dongjun who hear all those thing blushing hardly. He never has a guy gives him the compliment like that. He clear his voice before speak again.

“if that what you think, then I’ll be agree to become your wife eventhough I’ll think you not gonna fall in love with me, will you?” challenge Dongjun. Ricky only smirk.

“Don’t let your word eat you babe because I’ll make you fall in love with me and accept me as your husband for your eternal life and I’ll be make sure that we will be have wonderful  marriage ever” say Ricky while smiling.

Their breakfast come and both of them eat in silence. After finishing their breakfast,Ricky pay for it,two of them walk to Ricky”s car as Ricky said it’s will be convient if they only use one car to go to the boutique to find Dongjun suit for the marriage. After 30 minutes drive,they reach the boutique. They walk into the boutique,as Ricky step his feet ,the salesman already walking toward them and bow deeply before stand up again.

“Hello Master. How can I help you today?” ask the man politely

“ I need the most expensive suit my lovely future wife here” say ricky while looking around the boutique.

‘ okay Master, I’ll be back in few minutes” say the man walk away to find the suit.

“ why are they calling you Master?” ask Dongjun while walking around them . Ricky walk and sit on big couch in front oh him.

“ because I own this Boutique” say ricky casually

“ you own this. Woahhh..lucky me I’ll get free suit after marrying you” snicker Dongjun. Ricky laugh.

“ Of course. After this you can choose any suit you want” answer Ricky while staring his wife-to-be. Dongjun just shake his head.

After awhile the man come back to where they stay and show Ricky the suit his want. He look over it for awhile and give it to Dongjun ans ask him to try it out. Dongjun take the suit and walk behind the curtain and start to change his clothe to the suit. After he done,the man open the curtain and he turn around to let Ricky see it too. Ricky give a smile.

“ do you like it Young Master? Any parts on the suit that you want to fix it.?’ Ask the man. Dongjun stare himself in the mirror. This suit need some fix. He nod.

“ Yes i like it but its need some change on it. I want you fix the size, make it more fit my body really well. This is too big. Next,I want you to change the pant into tight skinny because i dont like wear it loose. The last, I want you to add some gold lining on the collar. Can you do it?” order Dongjun. The man nod his head and say that he can do that. Dongjun went back to change his clothes again. He give back the suit the man and walk toward Ricky.

Ricky stand up from the seat and wait for Dongjun.

“ Fix the thing he want and I’ll pick up tonight after I finish my meeting” ask Ricky before walk out from the boutique. Dongjun go along with him.

“ so anywhere you wanna go after this? “ ask Ricky.

“ no. I’m going back home because mom ask me to accompany her to her club. You have meeting after this ,right?” explain Dongjun. Ricky nod to the question

“ I have a meeting with other Mafia Leaders Organization.” Reply Ricky as he drive  Dongjun back to his car.

“Is it hard to work in your field? What im going to be after I become your wife?’ask Dongjun slowly. Ricky smirk.

“You will know it soon baby” say Ricky while smirking.

“ I’m sure it’s gonna be hard life for me” think Dongjun in his mind.