chap 3

My sister fiance is MY HUSBAND

[Dongjun POV]

Today is the day. I’m in the bride room with my mom,aunties and few of my cousins. All of them are excited for this wedding. I’m feeling so nervous as wreck. I  don’t know why but I’m worry to being marry with Ricky. How I’m going to face him as my husband. Urghh.. it’s so frustrating.

“ are you okay,Jun?” ask my mom concernly as she see my worry face.  I smile

“I’m okay mom. I’m just feeling lil bit nervous.” Admit me

“It’s gonna be fine honey. Come on,let’s go. The ceremony getting starting. Your dad already waiting to walk you down on the aisle.” Ushering his mom. He stand up from the seat and nervously walk to his dad.  I  take my dad’s hand and wait for the main door to be open. My dad squeeze my hand.

Then, the door is open. People in the start to standing and the soft music begin. I walk with my dad slowly. I see Ricky waiting on the gazebo with his strong looks that make I’m feeling intimidating with him. As I getting nearer him, my heart getting beating really fast like it going to pop out from my body but I try to calm down myself. As I reach him ,Ricky holding out his hand toward me.

“ I’m trusting you to take care of my son” vow my dad. Ricky nod. As my hand in his now,we staring each other face as we stand facing each other. The priest start to begin the wedding.

“ Do you Kim Ricky,willing to take Kim Dongjun as your wife” ask the Priest

“I DO” answer Ricky while staring at me

“Do you Kim Dongjun take Kim Ricky as you faithful husband” ..i being silent for awhile. Trying to think is this the right thing.

“ I… DO” answer me

“now you may kiss your bride”

I look up and Ricky hand take my face into his. I close my eyes  as his lips come closer and the he kiss me . Well there goes my first kiss,to my husband.

The crowd cheering as we kiss passionately. I push Ricky when im feeling that I getting out of breath.

‘I make the right decision making you mine” say him and kiss my forehead softly.

 

 

 

 

The party is loud and crazy. All the guest are dancing on the dance floor. Dongjun and Ricky already tired with the dance,walk back to they seat where both of the parent talking to each other.

“ Do you want drink? I’m going to take one for me,If you want some..i’ll bring it.” Ask Dongjun to his husband. Ricky nod and Dongjun walk away to bring their drink.

As he pouring the drink into the glass. A voice greet him.

“congratulation on your wedding Dongjun.” The guy say. Dongjun turn and gasp.

“ Hyung!” say Dongjun in shock.

“ I see you get a nice man as your husband. What do he has that you didn’t see in me?! Untill you didn’t accept my confess” ask the older man in anger Dongjun start to feel scare

“uhhh..hyung…you don’t get it. Im rejecting your confession because I don’t want to become more than a friend with you. I already consider you as my real brother and I don’t to be more than that. You have to understand it hyung’ explain Dongjun.

“but I love you Dongjun. Im ing love you!! Why can you just accept it?!” yell the man while grabbing Dongjun hand tightly

“ Hyung please don’t make chaos here. It’s my wedding. Let my hand go ! hyung you hurting me!” say Dongjun desperately. But the man grab Dongjun hand more tightly and stare him with anger

“ Jun what happen here?!” Ricky voice ask him. Dongjun look behind his hyung and see Ricky standing behind him with unreadable face.

“who are you young man? Why are you touching my wife?” ask Ricky coldly

“Opps ! I’m sorry Mr’Kim.” Apologize him unsincerly. Dongjun run and hide behind his husband well built body.

“do you know him Jun?” ask ricky but his eyes still didn’t move from staring at the guy.

Dongjun nod.

“ he’s my senior in my Univesity. I consider him as my hyung but he mad with me because I dint accept his confession.” Explain Dongjun in timid voice. He scare if Ricky getting mad.

“ I see my wife didn’t like you to be in our wedding. So I ask you to go out from this hall” order Ricky. But the guy just smile cockily .

“ just because you’re his husband ,that doesn’t mean you can kick me out from here. It’s supposed me who being with him. I see you didn’t know who I am yet and I don’t want you regret after you know who am I” threaten the man. Ricky chuckle

“ don’t put you self so high position young man. You didn’t know who gonna mess with with and I think you didn’t even want to face it. So I ask you move you ing   out from here before something you’ll regret greet you.” Ask Ricky with smile. The man is shaking in anger and ready to bring up a punch to Ricky face but didn’t make it as Ricky’s man come to drag him out. Dongjun sigh in relief.

“ are you okay babe?” ask Ricky while bring dongjun into his embrace. Dongjun nod his head

“I’m okay” say Dongjun.

 

 

The party is over. The guest start to back to their hotel room. Ricky take Dongjun to their wedding room. As they enter the room,dongjun is awe seeing how beautiful it is.

“ I’ll be taking shower first” say Ricky and walk into the bathroom. Dongjun start to walk around the room. After few minutes ,Ricky come out from the bathroom with only wearing a towel on his waist. Dongjun feel so hot looking over Ricky hot body with the delicious looking abs. He must working out very much. He put his gaze down as he feeling that he already blush hard. He take his turn to clean himself.

After finish showering and clean up all the makeup, Dongjun walk out from the bathroom. Wearing a bathrobe as he forget to bring his change clothes, he walking forward to the big widow infront of the bed and staring the skyline and the views of the Seoul city. Too focus on his staring, feeling startle when he feel arms come around his waist and hug him. He look up and meet with Ricky’s eyes.

“if I’m asking something that what a couple should do on their first night together, can you give it to me?” ask  Ricky with his deep voice.  Dongjun shiver after hearing the question plus being close with his husband with this kind of attire.

“ it’s my responsible to please you. “ answer Dongjun softly

“ Is that mean that you want to do ‘it’ with me?” ask Ricky again. Dongjun  nod.

Ricky bring him to the bed and push Dongjun softly   then  he starting hovering Dongjun with his big body.

“Please be gentle” say Dongjun

Ricky start to kiss him softly and later on its change to passionately and the rest night full of moans and hard breathing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________