Chapter 3

It start with ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks have past since their fake relationship began. Taeyeon have become bolder and bolder in making skinship with Jessica. He told his sister Hayeon about his relationship with Jessica of course without the fake part and he sternly remind his sister not to tell their parent about it. Hayeon was super happy on the news, she know that her brother have a boring life. Now that her brother has a girlfriend, she can't wait to meet her soon. She have been dreaming on having a sister since she only have Taeyeon and Jiwoong as her brother. Boys can't understand how a girl feels. Beside seeing Jessica make her wonder, how can a pretty girl like Jessica want her brother as a boyfriend. She definitely have to check on this certain Jessica soon. Just in case she is after something else. But all in all she is excited to finally her favourite brother have someone to pour his love.

As for Jessica, still being confuse of her feelings. During the weekend, when Krystal come over to her house, she decided to come clean. Tell everything about what happen between her and Taeyeon. For the first time in Jessica life, she feel that Krystal expression is unreadable. Suddenly she feel scare telling Krystal the truth about her relationship. But like she said, they are sisters, so no secret between us. Although Krystal look angry about it, she told Jessica that using Taeyeon will only hurt him at the end. Though Krystal try to understand her sister situation, she also felt that its unfair for Taeyeon. In her mind, she was being hopeful that Jessica will fall in love with Taeyeon for real cause she already like the Taeyeon, Jessica was talking about and looking forward to meet him in person.
 

Taeyeon who was a normal guy in university currently became a hot topic and have gather himself quite a few fans. He began to care for the way he dress up, the way he look while being with Jessica. He is definitely one of the hottest guy now. Maybe he is hot but he just don't know how to style himself and Jessica being a good sense of fashion did help him a lot. 

 

Kwon Yuri, has been keeping up to date with the new couple. Its irritates him like hell people have been talking about his ex girlfriend happy with other guy and that guy is that bloody Kim Taeyeon. 

 

He don't know why this day seeing both of them togother make his heart burn. Is he jealous ? No way ! He never get jealous. He is the well known player Kwon Yuri ! He breaks girl heart and not the other way around. He is angry and furiou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter