chapter 2

It start with ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

Class finish a bit early today. While packing my stuff I heard people whispering with each other. I have neven been in a centre of attention before. I don't what to feel. I'm dead nervous especially when I saw that Kwon guy keep sending me a deadly glare that could burn my soul during the entire class. Even if I didn't look at him, I can see it from the corner of my eyes. That just send chill to my body. Damn Jessica look what you have done! Clearly it is my fault too for agreeing to this nonsense. My thought was suddenly interupt when I feel a body lean to my arm. 

"Taengoo, why are you day dreaming ?" she said softly as she wrap her arms around mine. 

I shook my head gently and remove her arms from mine. She was a bit confuse from my action but nevertheless let it go slowly. I stand up, take my bag and offer her my hand. "Let's go ?" 

 

She inwardly smile and take my hand. Ouh damn, look at this girl even her smile is killing me. I don't know where I find the gut to hold her hand. I just feel like doing it, even it is a fake relationship. We both walk side by side holding hand as people still looking at us. I don't like it but I don't hate it either. 

 

"Where are we going taengoo ?"  she ask me ask we were walking in silence. Ouh yeah I totally forgot. 

"Umm, are you hungry ?" I ask her shyly as I rub my neck. This is awkward. 

"ah yes, should we go eat something ? we don't have class after this maybe we should eat outside ? and I don't know maybe think of a plan ?" hand still holding mine and she look at me for answer. 

 

" Yeah sure. Ouh and I know just the place." Unconsciously I let out a grin. We walk together to my car and I drove us to the cafe. 

 

At the cafe, we sit at the corner just incase someone from our class come here. We sat quietly while looking at the menu. After a few minutes a waiter come to take our order. 

While waiting for the order, Jessica broke the silence. " This is a nice place." she state as she look around the cafe. It have the cozy environment and the place is not crowded, just perfect for our discussion. 

"Yeah, I used to work part time here. I like working here, the boss here are very friendly too." I stated leaving a small smile on my face. 

"ah, that's why you seem familiar with the place. It is quite far from our campus but you know the road well." Why are you not working here anymore?" she nod in understanding and then ask me. 

"I'm just working to kill time, now I'm kind of busy with other stuff." I laugh awkwardly. I don't have to tell her that my dad want me to take over the company. 

"ah, I see." just then our food is serve. I haven't eat here in awhile. Looking at my lasagna make me hungry. "This place have serve the best food in town." I stated. She look at me then and the food and then back at me. "Um can I take a picture first before we eat?" she ask me politely with her pleading eyes. 

 

like I said before, who can say no to that pleading eyes. I nod to her as sign of approval. "Alright, smile taengoo!" before I can even process, she grin as she took a picture of the food with a blur me at the side. "w-wait! I thought you going to take picture of the food." I exclaimed. She giggle a bit and said "You should look at your face. You are adorable taengoo!" she show me the picture and I take a look at it and frown when she said she's going to post in on her instagram story. She look at my and said "We have to make it as if we are really dating taengoo. Ouh and let me follow your instagram!" she give me her phone and  let me search for my name on her ig. She follow me and after a few second there's a notification on my phone. I follow her back. Minutes later before we dig in, I got another notication stating that I'm being mention in Jessica's instagram story. I know how the picture turn up but still being curious I open the notification a look at the caption. 'Blur taengoo is always adorable!😍. 'Lunch date with my taengoo😘' . I guess this is real enough.

I put my phone away. "Lets eat, I'm starving!" I said as I pat my tummy. Before I could dig in she stop me saying that I should should post something too. I put back the spoon I'm holding. So this how it feel to date huh ? Aigoo girl can be complicated sometimes. I took my phone and scoot closer to her. "Let's take a selfie instead." she nod and lean her chin on my shoulder. I can feel my heart beat accelerates. I'm just nervous, I think since I never been this close to girl. I mean I have but ok I don't to explain everything. I snap the picture of us, me scrunching my nose and her making her pouty lips. I guess this shoud do.

"We b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter