chapter 1

It start with ..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was dreaming something wonderful when a loud knock interupt my sleep. I groan as I look at my alarm clock and it's almost 1 in the morning .

Whoever interupt my sleep at this hour better have a good reason for doing so . I thought angrily as I walk to the main door . 

Before I could even see the latter , I was attack by a rough kiss on my lips . 

 

I repeat on my lips ...

 

My FIRST kiss was stolen 

 

And I enjoy it .

I was too stunned to even move. What should I do ? Should I push her away? Kiss her back? do nothing? 
Before I could do anything, she already retreated from the kiss. Still with eyes close, "I want you back Yuri" 
She muttered softly. I look at her apologectically and open my mouth, " Ummm.. I think you got the wrong house." 

Just then, her eyes that were completely close went wide. " OMAIGODDDD!" she scream in embarassment while covering her face.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she said repeatedly while bowing. "It's okay." I rub my nape awkwardly. 

She look up at me shyly and ask," may I know what room house number is this?" 

"Ouh it 009" " You looking for Kwon Yuri right? His apartment is just next to mine." I told her. I guess she got a boyfriend. 

" ummm ,, one more thing. Can I stay for the night? I don't think I'm in the right mind to meet him right now. Besides my house is quite far from here."
She explained. 

I open my mouth, then close it back. Thinking. What should I do ? 

"I promise I won't bother you!" she said " I can just sleep on the couch." playing with her hand. I think she is nervous and that is kind of cute. 
I smile a little before answering. "I don't think it is appropriate when your boyfriend live next door." 

"He was my boyfriend but not anymore. it is complicated." " Please let me stay for the night." she pleaded with her puppy eyes. 
Damn who are strong enough to push this pretty girl who are currently acting adorable away. Gosh please help me. 

"okey fine." I sigh in defeat. 

"omaigosh! thank you thank you !" she then kiss my cheek.

I was stunned for a moment. I clear my throat and show her to the guest room. 
" You can sleep here for the night." I look at her clothing and said " I'll find some comfortable cloth, make yourself feel like home." 

"Thank you," she muttered softly, 

I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter