Eight

Maybe it's just me

Amber POV

I never expected that i will see her again, in here as a model in this video. Wow, i think i'll collapse today if i keep staring at her face. She look so pretty even in a simple attire. I immediately panicked when i see her moving toward me with my assistant.

"Amber, let me introduce you. This is Krystal Jung, our model in this video"

I try to act cool so that she will think i'm not remember her. I bet she feels guilty after know that i'm a girl. It'll be awkward then. I smiled.

"Hi, Krystal. Let us work together to finish this video." She dumbfounded and just stare to my face. My cheek getting reddish, then i left her.

 

Kystal POV

"Why i take this job?" i mumbled alone infront of mirror. Urgh!! That stupid ert is actually a GIRL and basically my boss today. I really don't know if i can act today, not just because i'm amateur but she's there watching me. If i measuring the thickness of my face right now, it'll be over 5cm. Does she not remember me? Why she act like she doesn't? Maybe she's not, then it'll be better for me..or not. Please god, i don't like this feeling!!

"Why your face like that?" Kai suddenly appear beside me. I was startled and immediately put my hand on chest.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" he chuckled.

"Nah, it's okay. I am practising for..for later. I mean for the shot" i'm grinning. 'Oh God, it so embarassing' i shout in my mind.

 

" CUTTT!!!! " This is the fifth time i heard that word. I'm looking down at my feet. I feel so frustrated. Maybe i'm not gifted as an actress. I failed to fulfill what Amber want from me. I never knew she's a quite firm in her job. Sometimes, i keep feel that she just try pay me back all my fault to her.

"Why you so strict to Krystal?" Kai ask Amber. I just keep my head low. In any minute, my tears will fall down through my cheek.

"Why? I can't? " Amber ask him.

Kai rolled his eyes. Maybe Kai feels sorry for me. Amber took a glance at me.

"If she can't act, what must i do? Anyway, she's your choice. I will make the best in every piece of that i do. That's for sure or you just want a pretty face stone chick in you video?" Amber smirk to Kai's face. I can see Amber face become reddish. She must be angry right now. The tears start welling in my eyes.

I balled my fists. Never, i mean i never let anyone to underestimate me. I stood up and faced her.

"Lets continue. I'm ready!" I stare her. But her eyes seems different. She smirked.

"Okay, come on everyone."

 

Amber POV

I play with my phone. There's a lot of messages from Yuri and the others. I sighed. Today is really tiring. Then i felt someone patted on my shoulders.

"Why you did like that earlier?" my assistant ask me.

"I know you would never do that even to the new staff who keep doing mistakes" he continue.

"She's talented but didn't realize it. I have to trigger her to feel spirited and confident." i smile while thinking of her.

"She is a woman who full of pride. All i have to do, i just tease a bit of her ego" i keep play with my handphone.

"Oh, now i understand. But i'm afraid she will hate you,dude" he continue wrapping all the equipment. I just smile. 'Well, it the risk i take. I bet she will be a famous actress one day' i mumbled. I know she remember me the one that she thought ert because her eyes full of guilty and that's why she failed to act. She certainly would apologize if her ego is not high, right?

 

Author note: please forgive me if there is any grammatical error. English is not my main languange. Sorry for late update.