Six

Maybe it's just me

Yuri POV

I slowly flick the blankets. 'Oh ! I did it again' I turn and see my partner last night. Looks like i have a rough nite since my body aching especially lower part. Thats why i try to prevent myself from drunk but i failed. Its all because of her. I saw her last night at the club.

Flashback

I went there with my friends to celebrate a friend's birthday party. Suddenly i saw a girl who used to be my friend, my best friend. She getting more pretty and ier but i think the most perfect word to is she become more matured.

" What is it Yuri? You seems thinking about something" Yoona hold my hand. Yoona is one of my close friend. I know she felt something for me but i don't bother as my heart still belong to someone else.

" No, Yoong. It just that i fell tired already. Got loaded of works today." I smile.

" You want to go home?"

I shake my head. I want to celebrate and spent my time with my friends. We rarely can gather like this. Except Amber, she having a headache so she skip tonight. Then i see her went to the center of dance floor with a man holding her waist. They start dancing and i can see that guy hand roamed all along her back. She put her hand on that guy neck and moved ily. I felt a sting in my heart. I used to be that guy. 'Let see how long she will stay with you, stupid man!' i said to myself and pick the glass on the table.

They dance for 15 minutes and i dont know how much i drink for that time. They stop dancing and i start losing my consciousness. I do'nt what had happened after that.

Flashback end

I widen my eyes since i saw my partner. She is Yoona. Oh no! Please tell me this is not true...'what kind of mess you step into, Yul' i mumbled to myself.