Two

Maybe it's just me

Amber snooze her hand phone for nth time. She's rolling over her queen size bed. Amber have insomnia problem. So, she just sleep for past three hours. The last thing she remember that she has promised Yuri to go the gym today.

"Oh shoot! I'm late" Amber rush to the toilet.

Amber quickly ran to the gym. She's late for 20 minutes. She must be mad right now, Amber think.. Suddenly she bumped into somebody.

"Ouch, watch where you're going mister!!" The girl shouted. She rub her shoulder.

"I'm sorry but I'm not the only one. You should be careful too next time. Bye! " Amber said without see the girl face.

"Jerk!!!" Krystal stomp her feet and went away.

Amber tip toed after find the furious, Yuri. Aish, I'm dead, Amber said to herself. Yuri is her best friend from high school till now.

"Why you late, llama???"

"I'm sleeping.." Amber give her dorky smile.

"Keep your stupid smile, sleepy head!" Yuri pick her towel and push the button on treadmill.

 

"Come on ber, let's burn our fat then treat me lunch after this" 

"You know I keep wondering how you keep slim because you spent more time in restaurant than gym" 

"It genetic buddy, what can I say..haha" Amber roll her eye. Yuri just wiggle her eyebrows.

"You know I bump a girl att the front door?

"Pretty?" 

"I don't know and I don't want to know. I'm not like you, player!" Amber keep her poker face. 

"Jinja? Oh come on buddy you must learn how to love again since..." Amber cut Yuri before she continue.

"Let's time decide, Yul"