002

Falling for two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER TWO [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Sometimes it's love, sometime it's hate but it's always you who is on my mind [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

"I've told you today have been really strange," Aeri said narrowing her brows as she held her cell phone to her ears. On the other line was Catherine Wu, Aeri's best friend. The girl didn't went to class today so Aeri had to be all alone. She betrayed her as Aeri thought, because she kept her at school all alone.

It's strange to have a name 'Catherine' in Korea but the doe-eyed girl with the long silky brown hair actually is Chinese. She's from the Wu family and she live with her brother Kris Wu without her parents as they were in California, the place where they were born.

"So who's this cute guy?" Catherine asked from the other line. Aeri was confused, when did she ever mention about a cute guy or anything? Then it struck her, the girl may talk about Taehyung. It was funny that Catherine was the first friend that she have moving to Seoul and she was even more closer because 'Catherine' also has a little crush on the most loved boy 'Jeon Jungkook'.

"What cute guy?" Aeri tried to say unknowingly, “What cute guy are you talking about? I never said something like that" she added.

"Your new neighbor," Catherine said in a high pitched voice probably playing with her fingers while polishing her nails as usual as Aeri reckon. Her friend might spy on the new guy next door again, Aeri knew exactly why.

"What? When did I say he was...cute?" She scoffed, thinking about the whole day with that guy. 

"I don't know but he sounds so cute~" her friend cooed which annoyed Aeri as she scrunched her nose up.

“He’s weirder than you thought." she responded as she clicked her tongue.

"I will come tomorrow because of him~"Catherine giggled. Hinting that she really wanted to see that new guy on your class. Anyway how come a new handsome guy always sit on Aeri's class? Catherine thought this was discrimination. Childish...

“Shut up...you like Jungkook already, that’s enough." Aeri joked with a teasing tone. They both laughed as they talked about certain things. Aeri visualized how Catherine would do while they talked on the phone. On the other hand  Aeri was doing the homeworj at the same time aa she talked to her best friend.

"Anyways...tomorrow, don’t get absent on school like today okay?" She said and hung up. Aeri sighed out of exhaustion as she looked down her books, which is placed on her study table, there’s 3...4...5 of them to study again.

She scribbled something on her book and she couldn't concentrate at all. She glanced at the neighbor house through the window glass and thought about the weird guy who continuously disturbed her from the morning. She bowed down on the table, thinking about the evening. Slowly, her eyelids felt heavy and she was pulled in her dreams finally.

                ***                                                                  

Jungkook glanced at the family members who were busy filling the table with some dishes. Just as he thought they were inviting their new neighbor to their house for dinner. He, as a good boy decided to help them cleaning up the plates."Omo! Our Jungkookie is so cute! You're helping us!" Aeri's mother pinched his cheeks and he replied with a grin on his face.

"Then...where is our Aeri again?" The mother huffed, glancing upstairs.

"Probably sleeping again...Give it a rest she must be tired," her husband said as he helped Jungkook in cleaning the plates.

"But all the members here must be present and she has to get ready before the guest arrives, and the guest will be here anytime soon!" She clapped once and pointed the stairs. "Someone must call her...”

"Hajo, can you be a gentleman and call your older sister “she commanded Hajo, who was sitting on the couch, doing nothing but playing games on his phone. He glanced up and stared at the family and Jungkook who was grinning at him.

"But I don't wanna...I'm in the middle of battling some other cclan," the 12 year old ignored his mother request and continued staring at his phone. Luckily, his father was not listening or else he would have been forced by now.

"Jungkook honey, could you please call Aeri? And go change yourself in a little formal dress too?” Mrs. Jung said, Jungkook frowned and glared at Hajo who was smirking and sticking his tongue out while the parents are not looking at him. Jungkook clenched his teeth and just showed his fist to scare him, not as he expected the 12 year old just laughed it off.

Jungkook opened Aeri's room door, the door creaked loudly as the room was quiet. He walked softly towards Aeri who was resting her head on her study table. He chuckled softly, "Wow! You’re studying so hard just to get your position back." he said. Jungkook noticed how Aeri seems to be fighting for her position. Jungkook loved to even if she hated it.

Then, he remembered what she did to him, this morning.

Aeri felt a familiar scent near her and she knew who it was. But she couldn't open her eyes yet because she was too sleepy. Jungkook suddenly pulled the chair on which she is sitting, he laughed as he heard a loud thump came out from Aeri.

He looked down on the floor to look at Aeri who was still sleeping. Jungkook furrowed his brows; she was obviously faking her sleep. He squatted down and poked her on the face.

"Aeri-ah! Aeri-ah!" Jungkook called and pursed his lips."Come on you're being so stubborn wake up already”, he cupped his hands on Aeri's face and squashed her squishy face. A loud chuckle escaped from Jungkook's mouth as he stood up again.

"We're inviting the new neighbors here and Umma want you to dress up quickly!"Jungkook said and walked out from the door, talking one last glance at Aeri he smirked.

Aeri groaned and rubbed her eyes until they turned sore red. She couldn't recall what the jerk said.

"Wait...What did he just said?"

***                                                      

"40% of 280 apples...?" Taehyung bit his pencil as he thought of the answer to the math problem; he looked down on the book and looked at the question again "40% of 280 apples?” He was distracted by the rain on the outside.

He decided to put his study desk in front of his window so he can enjoy the fresh air and beautiful view, but well for now the only view is the neighboring houses. He looked at the window of the neighbor house and saw a familiar face from the other side.

"Aeri-ah?"

He chuckled as he looked at Aeri who was drooling from her sleep. He took out his hand phone and taps the screen to take pictures of her. He giggled happily as he looked at his phone screen.

"Taehyung-ah? Taehyung honey? Are you in here?" His mother called and he immediately answered, "Here, Ma!" . Mrs. Kim came inside the room wih a smile plasterd on her face.

“I thought we talked about locking your room sometimes for more privacy," his mother smiled warmly. She came towards him and pecked Taehyung on his cheeks. Taehyung smiled as he looked at his perfect looking mother.

He knew his mother looked like some woman who is in her 20's right now. He noticed his perfect mother from his perfect painted nails to her short wavy hair; he had always enjoyed looking at her.

"So what are you doing hmmmn?" she asked as she pointed the hand phone. Taehyung immediately blushed and put the phone into his pockets as fast as lightning.

"Just...studying," he said softly. He hung his head low maybe because he wanted to hide his read face.

“Well as you said," his mother chuckled. The look on her son's face was rare. "Then, get ready because about half an hour we're going to our neighbor’s house for dinner okay honey?"

"What did he really said?"Aeri blinked continuously in confusion. She was still lying on the floor. She balanced herself up with her arms and slowly she stretched herself and yawned.

"Ya~ Jeon Jungkook what did you said just now?" She shouted and moved her feet slowly towards the other room beside her (room) while yawning.

Before she entered to the room, she could sense a boyish scent and as she looked around she saw the bed with full of clothes or some other things lying there.

"My old room how I miss you," she mumbled under her breath. "You are under an evil boy now...poor you~"

She looked down on the floor and saw the shadow of a familiar person. She decided to go inside the room. 

"Jeon Jungkook wha-"

Aeri stopped as she saw Jungkook....topless. Jungkook glanced at Aeri as he put his white blouse on; he smirked as he looked at Aeri who seems to look down on the floor.

"What?" He raised his brow, while continued his smirking.

Aeri finally looked Jungkook directly on the eye, “I was going to ask you about this...what did you said when you were inside my room?".

"Anyway why didn't you change here go to your closet or something!" She yelled, trying to avoid eye contact although this is completely normal.

"You're the one who came here first without knocking so... Who’s to blame?" Jungkook raised his brow, smiling in a cheesy way as she saw it.

He bent down and placed his forefinger in Aeri's forehead, "What? You have no reaction?”

"What reaction are you talking about Jeon Jungkook?" She asked back.

Jungkook gave out a smile as he put on his coat. “You know you're lucky, many girls would have been squealing or at least blushing by now to see Jeon Jungkook y body then what's you're reaction? You just looked down psssh...” he said that made her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter