001

Falling for two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER ONE [/CONTENTID1]

"[CONTENTID2] it’s like I wanted to throw you off a cliff and rush to the bottom to catch you. [/CONTENTID2]"

[CONTENTID3]

Ever since her cousin came to the place Jung Aeri was in the state she hated the most. She became a girl who is always compared to her new cousin her cousin, who was also that competitive in studies, in games, and everything. He was lucky that he was a boy for boys have girls to swoon over them and make them popular 

That's the life of Jung Aeri.

When she came into Seoul she knew there will be new home, new life, new strangers and even new school and she hated all of it. She doesn't even used to go out because she doesn’t like to be the center of attention, especially at school. But God gave her the gift to be intelligent in her studies and she doesn't have any other choice. She doesn't even like to go up to the stage to receive her prize.

That's the kind of girl she is.

And no one can change that.

Aeri ate her breakfast at 7:15 in the morning and her school starts at eight.

She ate the crunchy toast and muched it inside , she didn't even react to it. It’s her mother cooking and she doesn't even like her cooks because well she is not a very great cook to brag about. "Aeri-ah after you finish eating your breakfast go wake up ypur brother” Mrs Jung said and Aeri silently nodded.

That brother of hers is Jeon Jungkook.

They are not real siblings at all. Jungkook's parents are having a company in U.S.A so Jungkook has to stay in Aeri's home. She frowned as the image of her brother started occurring on her mind like a flood of Tsunami. His dark black hair with his bangs that is up to his big large eyes and his bunny teeth. As she thought about him, an angry feeling arose within her and she stab her pancakes with her fork.

She took a glance around the kitchen when her lips parted to eat up her food.

The kitchen is...as simple as it is, it is really appealing. The small windows and the bouquet of flowers really complimented the place as Aeri thought. She took a spoonful again before she drank the water from the jug directly.

"Manners young woman," a husky voice scolded. Aeri clicked her tongue when she glanced at her side in surprise. She didn't notice that her father was there until now. He was reading a newspaper while sipping on his green tea as he crossed his legs in a very old-man way.

"There are new neighbors moving in yesterday." her mother said as she rested her whole upper part on the table and stared at  Aeri who was busy munching the food. Aeri looked up in a rather oblivious face to her mother who was acting like a teenager.

Childish the woman in her 30's smiled cheekily and she could see the curiosity twinkle on her eyes . "Nah...I don't care" she chided bluntly and continued her eating when she stuffed a whole pancake on .

"I heard that the boy there is super handsome," her mother cooed as she wiggled her brow once. Annoyed by her mother childish act, Aeri scoffed and slung her bag on her shoulders and hurriedly ran upstairs to wake up her cousin Jeon Jungkook 

"Yah! Are you not going to finish your breakfast Aeri?" Her mother shouted from downstairs when Aeri was too far to hear her mother's shout.

 Aeri peeked on the door and saw Jungkook sleeping peacefully on her bed. She pressed her lips as she rolled her eyes around the room.The boy stole her room, the place was her room a month ago but her mother and father thought that it would be better if Jungkook lived there because of his excellent academic result. From then they exchanged their rooms. How ridiculous of them to think about Jungkook's comfort than their very own daughter. For her, her room was far better. It's unfair because this room is larger in size and have a bathroom!

She sneaked in and silently closed the door; she walked closer towards his bed. Dirty the place was filled with clothes and chips lying here and there, she scrunched her nose up when she saw a dirty looking sock on the floor. She bent down looking at Jungkook's face.

The boy was wearing his cute pig pattern pajamas and was covered with a blue comfy-looking blanket. He snored...which made Aeri chuckle unexpectedly. Even perfect people snore too huh? His body was completely covered with his blanket except his forehead which peeked out of it. His hair was kind of messy, it reminded her about the white fluffy clouds she saw this morning. Her eyes swooshed down to his face again. Boy did she wanted to kick him out of her room now.

Oh wait! Ex room

So...peaceful too bad I have to wake him up She smirked. "Yah! Jungkook! Wake up!"Aeri shook him but there was no reaction, only his snoring could be heard. She pursed her lips and glared at Jungkook who was covering all his body from head to toe with his blanket, including the forehead that he missed.

"Yah! Jungkook! Eomma said that you have to go to school! Ireona.” Aeri shooked him again but Jungkook still wouldn't wake up. She huffed, annoyed. She put her hands on her waist and glared at Jungkook.

She hissed when she caught Jungkook smiling while he peeked with his left eye. It is obvious that he faked his sleep

"You're so busted Jeon Jungkook" she muttered under her breath, grabbed Jungkook's leg and pulled it suddenly with force.

"Ah!"

The boy winced in pain which made Aeri grin."That's for faking your sleep" she looked down on Jungkook who was still rubbing his because of the pain. Aeri pulled him right off from the high bed and hitted his on the floor.

"Now get up!" she yelled.

Jungkook noticed that Aeri had already dressed up in their school uniform--the white blouse with a black bow on top which is covered by a grey coat, a grey patterned skirt for the bottom and sneakers. Aeri was quite uncomfortable to reveal her skin so she usually wears stockings with it. "Yah! I'm one year older than you who are you to yell at me?" Jungkook spat back, looking up to see Aeri's face.

"So what if you're 1 year older than me? Go and take a shower Jeon Jungkook before you're late,” Aeri wrinkled her nose at him and turned to leave.

"And who are you to call me in my full name?! I'm your brother! Older! Not that I want to...” he mumbled the last part. Aeri took a deep breath first and tilted her head towards Jungkook. It was just about a month ago that he came here from Busan and he already becomes this shameless character.

"I'm always late because of you! Eomma always says to wait for you and because of that…I'm always late!"Aeri said in an annoyed tone meanwhile Jungkook stood up with the help of his leg. It was true she's late all the time because well...two words: Jeon Jungkook.

"Umm...I'm going with my gang today said awkwardly.

Aeri rolled her eyes and cleared in excuse of disappointment “Then I'm going. I'll never wait for you ever again!" She shot a death glare at him and stormed off the room.

She came back downstairs and saw some stranger sitting on their sofa. It was a woman probably about her 20's. She was so pretty and beautiful as so she thought. She has a wavy-curly black short hair which is about the length of her shoulders and eyes that were small but cute. Her lips were curved into a smile and she could notice her beautiful earrings and necklace that totally suited her too  And when Aeri trailed off she saw her mother too, enjoying tea with her.

Mmm...Must be a tea party.

"Oh...good you're here!" Unfortunately, her mother noticed her coming. "Mrs. Kim...this is my daughter, Jung Aeri." her mother introduced her to the woman. Aeri just bowed awkwardly, oblivious of the situation.

"Oh! Dear...this is Mrs Kim.The new neighbors that I mentioned during breakfast"her mother added, Aeri nodded and bowed to the woman again.

"Annyeonghaeseyo! Jung Aeri imnida!"

The woman gave her a warm smile, "Omo! She's so pretty...she must be the same age as our Taehyungie right?"

"Yes...she's 14." her mother responded.

Aeri glanced at the wall clock--she widened her eyes as there was no much time and so she ran outside impolitely and barely bid her mother goodbye.                         ***                                                

As Aeri ran on the footpaths on the corner of the road, she drag about her shoe like there's no tomorrow. Like she doesn't need it anymore.

Beside the footpaths were tall brick walls used to fence around their neighbor’s lawn. She took a glance at her neighbor's house as she walked past by it. They were still busy arranging their new home. It was so amusing that she notice what's coming on her front. Aeri heard something hitting harshly on the floor and she was not shocked.

It was a handsome-looking boy and she didn't hesitate at all, she knew that it was their new neighbor as the guy skillfully/coolly jumped down that tall wall, the neighbor's wall. The boy patted his clothes to clean the dust. Like all other boys he will act cool and all. Aeri rolled her eyes.

Of course, a guy like him--will only care about girls like all other handsome boys.

She knew by his uniform that he was going to her school too–Seoul High.

He has a brownish blond hair and he was tall maybe taller than Jungkook as she reckon. His eyes made her think about the woman who she just met. What's her name again? She didn't know. The boy slung his bags on his shoulders coolly and Aeri had no choice but to stare at him because he's blocking the freaking way! Then Aeri had to do what she hated the most---to talk to him.

"You're blocking the way. Can you please move Mister," she said softly, her sarcastic tone made her rude instead but her soft voice was enough for the guy to know.The boy just noticed her; he looked at her from head to toe and just...remain silent for a while.  

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Finally the boy spoke.

Aeri had Goosebumps because of this; his voice was deeper than the earth's core and could make her shiver down the spine. 

'Why would I tell him it’s not like he knows me? ‘She thought and just stared at the boy.

The boy looked at her from her head to toe. To be honest, it made Aeri a little anxious. His face brightened suddenly, like he remembered something or someone at least.

Then...the boy's lips formed into a rectangular cheeky smile, It was the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter