003

Falling for two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER THREE [/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]Don't make me hate you when I want to like you [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

The next day, it was again the same old routine for Jung Aeri-waking up from bed, taking a bath, brushing teeth, after that she opened her wardrobe revealing their uniform. She separated the clothes from the hanger and let them lie on her white pinkish bed. She huffed, pulled her hair to loosen up. Water was still dripping on the floor as her hair was still wet.

    She rested her hands on her hip as she thought, that jerk Jungkook won’t wake up if she didn’t wake him up. A soft sigh escaped from her lips, she swung her hands to tie her violet bathrobe properly in a knot. Then, she walked out. But one thing was different unlike all the other days, Jungkook was not asleep. Instead, he went out for jogging as Aeri assumed as she saw the bed was full of mess with jogging pants, t shirts and all.

   “That was queer he never went out for exercise,” Aeri thought as she shrugged by herself. She headed back and puts on her uniform one by one, from the blouse, the skirt, the bow, to her stockings. After putting on her white sneakers she smiled in victory, she was all ready now.

   7:12 that was when Aeri usually eats her breakfast. As usual she sat on the chair of the table and waited for her mother to toss a pancake on her plate. She moved her fingers one after another as she made a rhythm with that. Her mom gave out a big grin like she always does.

"I want my old room back," blurted Aeri and both her dad and mom's eyes were on her 

"Not until you get greater marks than Jungkook~" her mom smiled. It was not good, how will she defeat him... she don't know. The boy was basically the definition of perfection!

"Come on, you couldn't beat him even once how could we give you back like that?" Her dad chuckled.

What a fail attempt!

      “Now tell me,” her mother spoke causing Aeri to look at her. She talked with her brows, hinting ‘What’s up?’ “Do you think the new neighbor is quite attractive now?” she asked teasingly, Aeri basically choked on her own saliva. The woman must be growing past her age or something. Why is she so impulsive and spontaneous in a way?

 “Mom!” she yelled, just at the right time Aeri felt a warm aroma over her shoulders, at her back. A panting sound could be heard and she knew who exactly that was. She turned back to see Jungkook who was covered in sweat.

“Why are you jogging? It’s not like you at all,” she said and shoves a spoonful of pancake on . Eh...on second thought why even is she asking?

Jungkook took a glance at her and took it back to look at the wall. “You don’t have to know.” he simply answered. Oh I know it’s because you lost that Basketball game and take this to shake off your anger.

    Even though it was not even a year, Aeri knows him, she knows Jungkook. It was not very surprising as he is her brother and his room was just next to hers. Jungkook used to shake his anger through what he thinks he lacked of, he will take an intense exercise or study hardly. Yeah, you could say she knew him very well. This was the trait that Aeri admires and would like to steal this from Jungkook, his determination is no joke.

    Aeri went back to the actual world when Jungkook took a seat beside her; she cleared and stared at him. “You made me lose my appetite,” she said rudely (smirking) referring to the sweat smell which came out from Jungkook.

  He looked hurt at first but a small chuckle came out. “You wanna hug me right now,” he joked and smiled at Aeri. She furrowed her brows at his strange response and then Jungkook opened his arms out wide and tried to hug her so as to annoy her.

  “No! Don’t you dare come near me, Jeon Jungkook,” her eyes widened as he hugged her, Mrs. Jung bursted out in laughter as she looked at the two cousins in amusement.

  “Owh… Now I have to take a bath again.” cried Aeri in a whiny tone as she rubbed herself with a towel like she is avoiding a plague, a really smelly plague. She glared at him as her face fell, now it was back to the cold girl again. Jungkook responded he stuck out his tongue as he cupped his hands on his face, he put one toast in between his lips before he stepped out to take a bath, finally.

  Jungkook and Aeri walked out of the Jung’s house, the frown on their face indicated that they don’t look happy at all. They were forced to go to school together by Mrs. Jung. Aeri let out a heavy sigh meanwhile Jungkook closed their gate.

  “We really need to get further somehow…” they both said, at the same time and the same place. They looked at each other utterly shocked but then a smile came on their face. It was true, everyday they mistaken them as couples even though they were cousin. It was annoying for them, but others don’t have the same feelings, no.

   Jungkook stared at Aeri in a weird expression as they walked. Aeri has a habit of messing with her shoe by hitting them on the ground; it was a fun thing to do so as she thought. Jungkook giggled at her habit, it made him remember the first time she saw her.

   She looked cold, he thought at first but it turns out she was the one who you can mess with. Her arrogant yet kind personality specialized her, her funny and unique way of thinking was actually cool. But still she is the rival in studies for Jungkook. “Look, don’t do like that anymore, it makes your shoes dirty and eventually it would get worn out soon.” Jungkook scolded Aeri, before she could say anything he squatted down and tied her shoes to a bow, it was only she then realize it was untied.

    “You are such a careless person Jung Aeri.” Jungkook said in a teasing tone as he stood up. He stretched himself and continued walking, followed by Aeri.

    They both slightly jumped back as a boy landed on the ground of the sidewalk. It was Taehyung, jumping down from their wall again. Taehyung curved his lips and formed a sweet smile “Hi Aeri, Hi Jungkook!” he greeted and hopped like a bunny on Aeri’s left side, Jungkook was on her right side. Jungkook folded his arms; he just shut his mouth up. It made her confused…Why does he look mad? Maybe because Taehyung won over him yesterday at school.

   “Hi Taehyung.” she greeted back too absentmindedly; a soft chuckle came out from him as he rubbed the back of his neck. He took put some books from his bags as he swung his leather bag on his front. Jungkook and Aeri both stared at him as he took out his notebooks.

“I actually got so much homework to catch up with and mom said I have to copy someone’s so I think maybe you could help me Aeri-ah,” he stated but that is like a question. Jungkook scoffed they actually seemed so close, he even called him with an ‘-ah’.

 “Let’s talk about it later we’re late.” Jungkook rolled his eyes and pulled Aeri on her grip as he walked fast. Taehyung abruptly put his book back, slung his bag on his shoulders and came walking with them too. Aeri wished there was Catherine with her, because walking between two boys?

  For Aeri today was not a good day she received what she hated the most-everyone’s attention. Walking with the two boys was not the best choice for her; well…it’s not really her choice. Every girl’s eyes were on her, some were smiling widely no they were not glaring. Jungkook and Taehyung went with Hoseok, Jin and Jimin as they saw them arrived to the hallway and finally Aeri met Catherine on the way of the class.

  She smiled as she looked at her friend, wide and big doe-like eyes, small curvy pinkish…she was indeed Catherine. She was a friendly and a gossip person, on every condition even if she was absent just a day before she would always hear the big and latest news, this time she heard the latest news yet again.

  “Oh my gosh! Do you know that there is a new teacher?!” she questioned and Aeri shook her head. They entered their class and the two friends both sat on Aeri’s seat unfortunately Catherine and her were not in the same class, they wished though.

“So…what about it?” Aeri raised her brow and looked at Catherine who was resting her head on the desk as she puffed her cheeks. “She looked young and rumor has it that she is just 19 and by the way she is so pretty!” she said in an excited tone, “I wish I could see her now but they said she will join in next week.”

“Whoa! So young, how can she be qualify as a teacher?” Aeri eyes widened; shocked, it has been years since they have a new teacher it was not a surprise that the gossip went ruckus fast but she can’t help but chuckle for her friend always knows first.

The annoying thing about that day is she was being asked about Taehyung every damn time! But it was not a new thing for her anyway after all Jungkook came in only about the last month.

“Can you give this to Jungkook/Taehyung?”

“What is your relation with Jungkook/Taehyung?”

“Are you dating?”

They would question (and Catherine would say that they are only hers). If only they talk to her because they are interested in her!

12:05 the lunch hall was a crowded place; everyone ate their meals and took a seat. Aeri however don’t like crowded place so just like every noon she ate below a tree outside accompanied by Catherine. It’s her favorite place; it was a place that no one will bother her and ask, about neither Jungkook nor the new neighbor Taehyung. On the other hand, it’s where she met her first friend in Seoul Catherine. It’s their favorite place to hang out together and it is pretty fun for them. It reminded them about their friendship. Besides, Aeri got to leave the annoying girls.

“Let’s talk about Taehyung!” Catherine exclaimed as she bit a chunk of bread and chewed it on . Aeri giggled and looked at her reflection on her Tiffin box.

“You g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter