005

Falling for two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will be bringing out the layout later :)

 

The definition of stubborn: Having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good reasons to do so. 

Catherine's definition of stubborn: Jung ing Aeri.

Catherine doesn't know why the hell is she so stubborn. Even if someone threaten her to pour hot oil on her to reveal a particular secret. She would just endure it. Catherine just don't know if Jung Aeri is being stubborn or she is just someone who fights on no matter what. She doesn't know if that's a good quality or a bad quality.

But it maybe a bad quality to her because right now because it annoys the out of her.

"Just say 'yes'. Come on, don't you pity him?" She pleaded as she stuck her hands out to Aeri just glanced around and ignored her friend. Correction: her best friend.

What Catherine knows is that her best friend is not an easy girl to confront her with a place like they are in right now — the pizza place. She can't be confronted even with food which every human being loved according to her.

Aeri blew her bangs in annoyance. "I don't know if you like that Jimin or he offered you a date with Jungkook," she mumbled soft but enough for her friend to hear  while she packed herself up. She was extra cold but being her best friend, Catherine knows how to go through that pain already and got used to it.  She left the  Americano that Catherine ordered for her.  She lifted her feet to move but halted as her friend tugged her shirt with a pout. 

"Come on, Aeri-ah."

Her eyes shifted back to her, she closed her eyes briefly and huffed. She was acting rude; she was kind of like a spoiled daughter of a rich family except she was not rich and...spoiled.

"No. I don't want to date anybody. You know I don't like meeting people and such," exclaimed her when she flipped her hair as she turned around. 

"Its not like it is a real date. Is it because you like Taehyung?" Catherine questioned and Aeri shot back a death glare. She wanted to deny it so much and argue. But you know Aeri, she just don't like... Business. She face palmed as she still stared at her friend who was standing beside the table right now. She rolled her eyes and approached to her again as she hid her hands inside her -colored coat.

"You know, I'm not that easy to have feelings, dummy~" She forced a smile and slumped down in the chair with her arms crossed. "So what's the big deal about this?"

"Well," Catherine paused. Is it really comfortable and fine to say to Aeri that Jimin's parents thought their son has a crush on her cousin? She gulped and stared at her friend who was now the straw of the Americano. She stared at her latte cup which showed her reflection on it. "Promise you won't laugh okay?" 

Aeri just blinked and when she realized her friend was waiting for her reaction, she nodded. It was almost sunset, which means it was almost the time for dinner. Not so many people come to the pizza place during this period so their voice turned out loud; and she doesn't have tue urge to say it out loud.

"Apparently, Jimin has got a massive problem. His parents thinks he is gay with Jungkook," Catherine snorted out but remained calm. Actually, she thought Aeri would laugh but she did not. Catherine's face was baffled.

"I don't know what's funny about that. To tell you the truth, I thought they were really gay for sometime too...especially Jimin." She confessed as she threw her head at a side lazily as she the straw again, and her friend mouth hung opened. Catherine remembered the real conquest and her face lightened up.

"So, yes?"

"Hmmn...I'll think about it." Aeri chewed her lips as she tapped her fingers in her chin.

"God!"

"What? Peasant."

"I didn't just call you God, what the ."

They bursted out in laughter when they finished their bickers and continued their way home from school. At least, today was fun, they did not have club activities to stay late.

♥♦♪

"Jeon Jungkook! Open up! It's cold!" Aeri cried as she shudders from the midst forming on their yard. She banged the white door with all her strength again but Jungkook just wouldn't open up.

Jungkook opened the mini door that Aeri father constructed in the middle and peeped with his eyes. "Say the password. Why are you so late? We don't have any club activities today."

Aeri stomped, irritated. "I don't know," she said and glared at Jungkook whose eyes popped on the mini door. His eyes were doe-like, just like Koreans ideal eye but it soon did not have the benefit in them when Aeri poked it in anger.

"Ow! What is that for?" Jungkook flinched clasping both of his hands on his left eye which Aeri had just poked. He gasped and bit his lips which he formed into a pout.

"For being an annoying Kook, dimwit." She stucked out her tongue and Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes. Jungkook ooked at her from head to toe, she was already drenched with the wet atmosphere, so before he really gets in trouble he should open it.

 

"That's the password. Not calling me in my full name." He smiled with friendliness spreading all over his lips. She pouted in disbelief.

She heard a 'click-click' sound from the door indicating that Jungkook had opened the door. The boy rolled his eyes as he lazily leaned on the door. "Come in," he welcomed sternly. Aeri glared at him with this attitude and suddenly closed the main door. Jungkook widened his eyes when he almost fell but managed to maintain his balance.

She scanned around the room with Jungkook trailing behind as he whistled a song. She just ignored that fact and walked to the kitchen. She's hungry. Even though, well sh just drank a coffee with Catherine.

First, she stepped up to the fridge and opened it and rested her hands on her knee as she squinted around it. "Where's mom and dad, Jeon Jungkook?" She was met with nothing. No food. Oh well.

She heard a whistle and she immediately jerked her head towards it. It was Jungkook who was now wearing a helmet on, he held out a key and money on his hand, and he passed a towel to her which she catched it on her hands perfectly, amazingly. It's odd for a clumsy person like her.

"No. Firstly, I'm so not going to ride on the bike with you. Secondly, I'm not going to go with my uniform," she clenched her teeth. She took a water bottle out and gulped down half of the water. She let out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Stubborn princess." Jungkook mumbled and scoffed. He moved forward a little bit towards her. Mrs. Jung and Mr.Jung were busy with business again and Hajo's at his friend's place as far as Jungkook know. So, it was just the two of them. "You have no choice, Mrs. Jung is accompanying Mr. Jung—"

"I know business first and us second," Aeri glowered as she cutted him off and turned back. Jungkook tapped on her shoulder from her back and pulled her all of the sudden into his arms. They had always been like that, Aeri seems to be sensitive towards this at Jungkook's point of view.

"You always can't dry your hair properly. Are you even a girl? Tch..."

"Overly caring freak," Aeri cursed when Jungkook rubbed the towel onto her hair for her. He was grinning widely as she rolled her eyes on her back. Aeri grimaced and motioned herself trying to let him go.

"And don't be like that. My parents went to U.S.A for business too and kept me here. At least we always have each other right?" He showed his bunny teeth and Aeri didn't know why but she softened a bit. "Maybe because I was meant to tease you like this." He playfully nudged his cousin.

"You know we couldn't be rich even so. In other stories if their parents are workaholics, they are always rich then...why are we normal?" She whined and Jungkook felt his the tip of his lips curved.

"Materialistic." Jungkook commented with his tongue popped out.

"Bunny hyung," She pressed his forehead with her forefinger. She could manage to go out of his embrace finally. Oh and she tiptoed in order to achieve that high when she pressed his forehead.

♥♦♪

"Have we taken the onions?" Jungkook asked and Aeri furrowed her brows as she took a glimpse at the list. She bloated her cheeks and placed the pencil on the board. No...

"Then, let's go!" 

Jungkook was the one responsible for pushing the cart and Aeri the queen of the list (At least she considered herself so). They strolled around the store for half an hour already...they think. There were a lot of people even in the night as it was the most popular supermarket in the whole of Seoul , even tourists comes. Maybe that's why they were opened twenty four hours long.

Jungkook stopped with a screech as he saw someone familiar. A really familiar face. Oh it's the girl that's obsessed with him. No...she was possessed actually. Jungkook coughed out loud.

"Ri-ri?" 

Aeri turned back to the voice, her hair flying when she looked at him questionably. Seconds before Jungkook could actually understand their situation he was pulled by Aeri who yelled at him that he was really slow for the cart-puller.

They decided to try out the tasting section because they couldn't ignore their hunger anymore and hopefully they could taste themselves bloated. Jungkook felt an awkward tension and he hung his head down low to hide his face when the girl was now with multiple girls now and like the girl they kept on staring at him too like a candy and such.

"Tsk..."

Aeri cussed at him for pushing too slow so she helped him to roll it faster. They stopped on the bimbibap stall and than proceed to kimbap and to another and another. As much as Jungkook wanted to go on without caring the girls. He couldn't just get used to stalking...pretty much.

"Who is that girl that she is with?"

"Jinja?! You don't know? At school they are the most shipped couple."

"No way. How are they a couple?"

"It's true, they are cute. But Jungkook deserves better."

Jungkook's attention were again averted to Aeri as she waved from here. Funny how he just realizes that she had just changed from the uniform to an over sized tee shirt with loose baggy pants and sneakers with  a beanie; just like him who was also wearing a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter