PT. 1 CHAPTER 3

BITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao and Kris conversed over earrings for a solid 5 minutes before they realized that Jiyong had left.

 

“Oh, he left?” Kris notices first. Tao stops giggling and frowns.

 

“Hmm, I thought he excused himself but I’m not sure…” Tao says. Kris nods and he decides, Tao is a better match rather than Jiyong. Also he’s not blind, he can see the blatant looks that the tall barista gave his blind date.

 

“OOOOO! That is one of my all time FAVESSSS for earrings! We should so go!!” Tao squeals with excitement making Kris laugh boisterously. Tao and Kris clicked a lot better than Jiyong and him. He wishes them the best luck with their relationship, but he still has a cute panda like boy who’s obsessed with earrings he needs to take care of first.

 

Jiyong decides to visit the club tonight, since in all honesty, he had nothing to do and the cafe was closed so he couldn’t look at the barista--even if he wanted to or anything… Jiyong still hadn’t really been okay with how he was feeling, he had trauma from the past from liking someone that he probably shouldn’t have liked. But that didn’t matter, because that man was not even the barista boy so that shouldn’t have any effect on him at all…

 

The ride to the club is short and when he arrives he’s greeted with a long line of probably underage and legal ladies and dudes. Jiyong cuts the line, greets the bouncer, and walks in. The booming bass of the music reminds fills his mind and the bright lights flash his eyes, making him feel relaxed and comfortable. The smell of and alcohol pleasantly surround him. He goes to the bar, orders his normal, and the bartender--Xiumin--concocts the drink fairly quickly.

 

“How’s life been, boss?” Xiumin says loudly over the music.

    

“Decent… The club has been doing pretty well and Seungri isn’t going to hook me up with anyone anymore.” Xiumin and Jiyong had known each other since they were kids. They lived in the same neighborhood for a while until Jiyong had to move and go to college. They met up again when they bumped into each other at the club. Xiumin explained how the bartender was doing some things wrong about the simple drinks, so obviously Jiyong fired the bartender and hired Xiumin immediately.

    

“Aha… Seungri… He tried to hook me up with a few guys a couple times, but they never worked out. They actually all got into my friends.” they both laugh at how ironic that was. Xiumin had been set up with a baby faced boy named Luhan who soon met Xiumin’s friend Sehun. They hit it off great and Xiumin was fine with being single. Another guy was Suho but then he befriended Xiumin’s friend Lay and they became exclusive as well.

    

“He always hooks people up with the wrong people, he set a blind date with this guy named Kris and we met Tao while we were on our date and he completely forgot about me!!” Xiumin and Jiyong talk some more until Jiyong decides he should actually do some work with the club. While Jiyong walks to the back of the club, where his office is set up, he gets interrupted with a call of his name. He turns around to find the tall, awkward, and kind barista--Seunghyun.

 

“Oh hey!” Jiyong greets. After a few drinks from Xiumin, he was in a bubblier mood and felt a little flirty. He’ll blame Xiumin for the consequences.

    

“What are you doing here?” Seunghyun asks dumbly. Jiyong stops for a second before bursting into a fit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter