PT. 1 CHAPTER 2

BITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

smol note: jiyong and top are both 23; jiyong’s parents are rich and he finished college early and just bought a club for himself. Top on the other hand is not so rich and works for himself to pay for the college fees while receiving scholarships

 

Jiyong got a text from Kris a day later, asking if they would like to meet once again. Jiyong thought about it and decided to give the man a chance, also it might mean that he would be able to meet the barista without seeming like some stalker. Not that he liked him, just he was… Curious… And he hadn't had in a while.

 

The day came, and Jiyong decided to wear clothes that he was okay with messing up, just in case who knows maybe another drink spilled all over him and left him smelling of coffee for a hour. He left his house much earlier than he should have and arrives about 15 minutes earlier than the planned time. Jiyong smiles inwardly when he sees the tall and awkward barista poking at the cash register. He looks half asleep. Jiyong silently walks over to the counter and whispers, “boo.” The barista boy jerks up and eyes widen to an abnormally large size.

 

“A-are you here because of what happened the other day? I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean to ruin your date, please don’t tell my manager, I can’t afford college if I get kicked out of this job and I’m really really sorryyyyy plea-” Jiyong puts his finger to his mouth and makes a shushing sound.

 

“Don’t worry and stop rambling. I won’t tell your manager about what happened and I won’t get you fired.” Jiyong smiles at the college students nervousness. The barista releases a breath and his shoulders instantly relax.

 

“Thank you, you are an angel from the heavens I swear.” Jiyong giggles.

 

“An angel? Then do angels get discounts on drinks for them and their dates?” The barista laughs a deep dark laugh that sounds… really nice… Alarms go off in Jiyongs head. This is because I'm , I'm , not infatuated of course, just eXTREMELY .

 

“Okay, but this is not because you’re an angel. It’s because I completely murdered your shirt that probably cost my paycheck and your date.” Jiyong laughs. “If there was a discount for angels, I would have to give a discount to everyone on halloween who dress up as Castiel.” Jiyong laughs lightly and turns around when he hears the ring of the door.

“Jiyong.” Kris calls out, smiling slightly.

“Hello Kris!” Jiyong greets brightly.

“How have you been after the coffee incident?” Kris asks kindly, he leads them both to a table and, like the gentleman he is, pulls out a chair for Jiyong. Jiyong sits down and waits for Kris to sit for him to answer.

“Pretty good, it's only been a day.” They both laugh lightly.

“Maybe we won’t order drinks this time just in case, I was actually thinking of just a walking around, the weather is really nice and there aren't too many people. Is that okay with you?” Jiyong nods and they leave the cafe, leaving the barista a little sad.

“So, what's your job?” Kris asks Jiyong as they scroll the streets of Hongdae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter