PT. 1 CHAPTER 1

BITE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiss me on the mouth and set me free pt. 1

 

*kim is a korean word for dried and seasoned seaweed. It is a very commonly eaten food in Korea

 

Jiyong walk into the club, it's smell of booze and booming music all too familiar. The faint scent of and sweat almost called him. This is where he was almost all of his life. He was one that believed in with no strings attached, one night stands, and he was completely against love. It was completely pointless and full of random kisses which were too soft for his taste, and the end result of all that effort is just a heart break--or even worse eternally being bound to one person. So there was no point and it was something young and stupid imbeciles did to waste time.

 

He sat down at the worn down couch that was placed on the side where he could just observe all the people at the club. He usually didn't participate in the dancing to making out, he just watched carefully. He might as well, since it was his club. He liked to know what his customers did. All his guests knew that he was the owner and never bothered him, they all knew very clearly that he was never looking for someone to meet and usually was never in the mood for having with someone. Even if he didn't believe in love and thought was the way, it didn't mean he always wanted to be in bed with someone. That's just absurd.

 

Jiyong decides to leave, he was bored and nothing special was happening this night. So instead he decides to dial up Seungri’s number and invite him over. All of his employees and friends tell him he never has fun and that he's extremely boring. So instead for a change, he would invite someone.

 

“Jiyong? Is everything alright? Did something happen? Did you get hurt?” It was so rare for Jiyong to call someone that Seungri thought there was an emergency. Jiyong sighs, slightly disappointed in himself for making him this isolated person and also because Seungri freaked the out.

 

“No I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to come over and watch a movie.” There was no answer on the phone. Jiyong impatiently checks his nails and rolls his eyes. “Did you ing die.”

 

“NO I’M COMING!!” Seungri screams into the phone making Jiyong cringe but chuckle lightly.

 

“Okay, see ya soon.”

 

“YES OKAY!!!”

 

Jiyong walks the familiar steps up to his condo-up three steps. One. Two. Three. Turn right five steps. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. He opens the door with the swipe of a card and walks into the simple but empty condo. His mother and sister always tell him to do something with the large space but he never finds it necessary. After being in a place stuffed with humans and bars and couches and poles and other things VIP standard clubs have, it's nice to come home to a place with no humans and only one normal white couch and a coffee table. Of course there were things like a kitchen island and a light on the ceiling but that was minimal compared to his extravagant and long bar at the club or the millions of small colored lights making the room seem much more complex. But this was home and he enjoyed simplicity. Just purely black and white.

 

Jiyong heard the sound of a card swiping and the door opening. “AYYYYY JIYONG HYUNGGGG!” Seungri greets.

 

“Do you want anything?” Jiyong asks.

 

“Nope,” Seungri pops the p at the end. “But I did bring some food!” He lifts up his paper bag full of fries and burgers.

 

“Seungri you’re on a diet-”

 

“NO SHHHHHHHHHHH BE QUIET I QUIT THE ING DIET IT’S USELESS! IT JUST MAKES ME MORE HUNGRY TO EAT MORE.” Jiyong sighs and motions him to come sit next to him on the couch. Seungri settles down, grabs the remote control and scrolls through the suggested list.

 

“Why the do you watch this .” Seungri retorts with fries stuffed in his mouth after reaching the end of the suggestions.

 

Jiyong shrugs.  “I mean like Sherlock isn't horrible you know.”

 

“But it's in English… How do you even understand it.”

“I speak 4 languages fluent you idiot. I actually payed attention in school.” Seungri frowns.

 

“Well in the end you own a place for strippers and drunk bastards. Good use of your education.” Seungri glares.

 

“Well I'm better than you, you haven't even gotten a bachelor’s degree yet.”

 

“I AM GOING TO THIS YEAR GODAMMIT! So which movie?” Seungri ends the banter.

 

“Hmm… You chose” Jiyong teases.

 

“Ugh I hate when you do that.” Seungri after a few minutes of thinking concludes on Blackmass.

 

The movie starts and everything is nice, comfortable, familiar. That was the thing about Jiyong, he hates when things were out of place or random or not in order. Familiarity was key to success. That was also another reason why he didn't attempt to find love, it was all too random and so unfamiliar that it was disgusting to him.

 

The sound of munching on fries stop for a second and Seungri turns to Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong… I know you’re not into dating-”

 

“No dating. I swear if you’re setting me up on a date I will kick you out.” Seungri sighs, defeated.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter