I Love My Family

My One Shot Collections

Amber POV
"Daaaad, Johnny is taking my coke again," Jade is whining at my arm. "Baby, I'm trying to finish my job here," I say. "Its weekend and you bring your work home," Johnny glaring at me coldly, just like his mother. "Shouldn't we go to somewhere for weekend?" Johnny said while gulping Jade's coke. "Hey Johnny, your daddy is a hard worker and she's has a high position with a high responsibility too," Krystal come to defend me then kiss my lips happily. "Eew mom, can you just do it when we're not around," Jade said while pointing at her twins. "Why? You both 16 y.o now, quite legal for kissing," I chuckle then hug my wife's waist.
Jade is quite dorky and bubbly girl like me, while Johnny is cold and quiet, JUST like his mother. (Just imagine Krystal and Amber with switched personality. Dorky and bubbly Krystal plus Cold and quiet Amber.. Weird huh?)

I sigh then take off my glasses, closed my laptop and turn my work chair faced them. Krystal sits on my lap now. Oh dear. "Okay, now where would you like to go, son?" I asked Johnny. He shrugged, "Anywhere but home, I guess," he said nonchalantly. "It's been long time we haven't go to play bowling, Am," Krystal said all of sudden. "Krys, my back is too old for bowling. I'm 43 y.o, remember," I said. "I'm 41 y.o but I feel young. I play well back then with Victoria unnie and Luna unnie," she giggled. I roll my eyes, "You both wanna go bowling?" I ask to the children. "I wanna try, mommy can teach me and she used to play well" Jade say then hugging with her mom. "I'm cool," Johnny said. "Then, let's go," I said.

“Why don’t we eat first, then heading to bowling,” I said when we reach the Mall. "Okay," they said in unison. "What do you want to eat, baby?" I said to Krystal. "Beef," Krystal and Jade both said. I looked at Johnny, "Ddukbokki," Johnny and I said in unison. Yep, we aren't quite switch personality, are we? The dinner went in a quite happy atmosphere, we're laughing, joking and teasing while eating.

I paid on the bowling entrance then heading to the corner, "Who's gonna play first?" I asked. "Are you gonna play, dad?" Johnny asked then sits beside me. "Let's try," I shrugged. "I go first," Krystal said then grab the ball. "Gyaaaa" she yell while throw the ball. "You should slid it mom, not throw it," Jade said. Then she tries the next ball and she knocked all the pins. I dumbfounded at her. "Dad, those women keep looking at you, "Johnny said to me. I look at his direction he showed me. "Let her," I said then turn my attention to my wife and my daughter while they play. "I'm gonna get beverage, want some?" he said while rise from his seat. "Just buy some cokes, pay up your sister," I said then hand him some cash. He rolls his eyes then walk away. "Dad, come play with me," Jade approach me and pull my hand. Krystal look exhausted, "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded then sits. Then I play with Jade.

Krystal POV
I'm fanning myself, so tired. I look at Amber and Jade, they play while laughing. They looked so happy, I smile. Then I turn my head and saw Johnny talking to two women, his face look annoyed. The both women look at my direction a while before walk away. He approach me, "Mom," he handed me a coke, after open it. "What is it?" I asked. He shook his head, "I'm your mom and I know there's something. Just tell me," I said while sip my coke. "Those women, they thought that the four of us are friends. One of them asked about dad. When I said 'he is she' and she is my dad, the make a mocking face," Johnny said, he look pissed. I widen my eyes, "Then what you answer her?" I asked. "I said to them 'she is my dad. I don't mind that my dad is a woman because I love her and she loves her family including me' and they silent," he said then sip his coke. I caress his hair, "Thank you and I'm proud of you. You're so wise, just like your dad," I said then kiss his temples.
Jade and Amber come to us after their game. Amber sit beside me then put her head on my lap. "I won and she's exhausted, but her back okay," Jade chuckle. "So, who's next?" she added. "Johnny, play with your twins," I say to him. "Me again?" Jade whines. "But you like it, right?" Amber said while I'm fanning her. Jade smile and wiggles her brows then grabs her ball and Johnny just stand beside her. "What happened?" Amber asks me. I raise my brows then shook my head, "Nothing," I said. "Just tell me," she said and close her eyes. "Later. Let's enjoy this now," I said and caress her hair while she's taking a rest on my lap.

Jade and I are look around on women clothes section while Amber and Johnny at the sport section not far from us. “Mom, look. This is beautiful,” Jade pull me and pointed at a white dress. I check at the dress, "Yeah it is. You want it?" I asked. Suddenly a man about 30 approaches us, "Hey beautiful," he greets us. Jade widen her eyes then try to pull me, "Are you both sisters?" he asked. "No, she's my mom," Jade said. The man chuckles, "Oh really?" he said in tease tone. I just shook my head and try to walk away. "I just wanna acquaintance with your sister here," he said and tries to shake my hand. "I've told you, she's my mom and you wanna acquaintance to a married woman?" Jade snorted on him. He keep giggling, "Oh come on. I don't see any men around you both," the guy insists. Suddenly Johnny and Amber approach us, "What is it?" Amber asked. "Dad, this man try to flirt mommy," Jade say to her. "Dad? She's your dad? Your dad is a woman?" he asked in a mocking tone. "You have problem with that?" Johnny tries to push him, he's angry. "Johnny, it's okay," Amber pull him. "But dad.." "It's okay," she said and smile. "My name is Amber Liu, yes I am a woman. These are my family member, this beautiful woman is my wife and they are my twin children," she said and offers to shake hand. The man looks a bit hesitant and shamed in the same time. "Nevermind," he said then walks away. She look at her palm, "Hey, I already wash my hand. It's clean" Amber try to joke on him. I just my head and smile, such a dork.

We're passing a photo booth after buy the dress for Jade and basketball shoes for Johnny. "Dad, mom. Let's take a picture together," Jade said. "Yeah, the four of us rarely have a picture together. Usually only Johnny, Jade and me while we go here. We don't have a picture with you, Am," I whine and shake her arm. She shook her head, "Fine. Come on," she said and let me dragged her. We take a couple pictures and joking.
“Jade,” a girl approach her. "Hey Susan," Jade greet her back. "Hello," she bows to us. "This is my mom and my dad and this is my twin, Johnny," Jade introduces us with a smile. Susan expression become a bit different and she look at Amber. Amber just smile to her, "I know what you're thinking Susan. Yes, my dad is a woman," she said. Then Johnny nudges on her. Jade glare at him, "I'm not finished, oppa," "But I'm not shame of her, Susan. Because I love her and she loves us. She's the best dad," Jade said happily and hug Amber. Susan blushed then bows to Amber and Amber bowed her back.

Amber opens the door for us and we all come inside. "Mom, look," Jade show me a message, from Susan.
From : Susan
Jade, sorry about before. I don't have any bad impression about your dad. Indeed, she's handsome. :)

I smile at her then kiss her cheek then to Johnny's cheek. Amber kisses Jade's cheek then to Johnny's cheek too. We say our "Goodnight," and heading toward our bedrooms.

I finished my shower and heading toward our bed, Amber is reading her book. She closed her book and take off her glasses when she see me. She lay on the bed and I hop on too. "So, what about before?" she asked while turn to me. "Johnny? There are two women asked him about you. When he say that his dad is a woman, they make a mocking face and Johnny blurted at them," I said. "Then what he says?" she asked. "Something I'm proud of. He say that his dad is a woman and he doesn't mind of it because he love you and you loves your family including him' just like Jade say before," I told her. She smiles then pull me closer, "I'm also proud of my family member, as always and forever will," she said then cuddling me to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm just trying to make a short story about love.. Love your family everyone and Happy Valentine..