My - First Meeting

My One Shot Collections

I put on my sling bag then off the bus and go to my school field. "Girls. sorry I'm late," I said while panting. "It's okay Krys, we're just getting start," Victoria said. I put my sling bag on the bench then join the other for our morning practice. My name is Krystal and I’m a cheerleader. The only junior the cheerleader team while the others are seniors. We usually practice until 15 minutes before the bell rang for class. "I'm going. Bye," I say to my seniors after finish my shower.
When I'm turning into the corner *BAM* "Ouch," I my which bumped to the floor. "Are you okay?" a husky voice asks me and offer his hand to help me up. I turn my head up and meet a pair of beautiful eyes. Gosh. "Hey," he called again. "Yeah I'm fine," I grab his hand and he help me to stand. "Sorry I was in rush, so.." he said with a smile, a cold smile to be exact. Brrr, I'm shivering. His hand still on me, "It's okay. I'm Krystal Jung, by the way," I blurted. "Amber Liu," he said. Wait, what? Amber is a girl name, isn't it? Yes, I'm a girl," she said like she had read my mind. Bummer.

“Hey, going home?" Victoria unnie pat my shoulder when we're heading the front gate. "Nope, I got an evening course," I said. "Ah, I was gonna ask you to go with us," she said. "Us?" I raise my brows. "Yeah, I'm going to mall with her," Victoria points her thumb. I turn my head to her back. That's her, walking while reading a book. She looked nerd with glasses and books, but at the same time she looks handsome and hot with her black hair, her pointed nose and her y lips. Gosh, why are you checking on her, Krystal?? "Uhm, it’s Wednesday, right? I though it's Thursday, so I'm free. I'll join you," I say with a smirk. "Cool. Hey Amber, Krystal is joining us," Victoria unnie said. The handsome one just hummed, still reading.

We're heading to a café, two stairs cafe with a classic look. "It's beautiful, unnie," I say to Victoria unnie. "Sure it is. It's our favorite place," she said then put her hand on my shoulder. We're going to the second floor and have a seat near the opened window. Amber sits across me, still reading. "Yah! Stop reading will you," Victoria unnie. Amber closed her book then grabs her backpack and unpacks a cigarette. She lit the cigarette and suddenly meets my eyes. I moved my eyesight and gulped. "One vanilla-latte and one hazelnut-latte. What you want Krys?" Victoria order to a waitress and asks me. "I'll have green tea-latte," I say then hand the menu back. "So, how are you with the cheerleader, you seems likes it a lot?" she asked me. "Yeah, I like cheerleading. A lot," I said and glance to Amber. She's staring at me while smoke. Oh my God. I hope they don't hear my heartbeat now. "Don't mind Amber, she doesn’t speak a lot," Victoria said. I just smile.

I put my sling bag to my chair and grab my towel, heading to the bathroom. I dried my hair with the towel then grab my blinking phone.

From : Vic unnie
Hey Krys, are you home yet?

To : Vic unnie
Yeah. Just finished showering. Why?

From : Vic unnie
Nope. Just wanna ask, are you free tomorrow?

To : Vic unnie
Nope, I got courses on Thursday

From : Vic unnie
So Friday is free. Amber and I gonna go to club. Wanna join?

Club? Aren't we too young to go to the club? But it's gonna be fun. Kekekkeke.

To : Vic unnie
Is it okay?

From : Vic unnie
Yeap, we're go often.

To : Vic unnie
Okay then, I'll doing my homework now. See you tomorrow unnie.

I put my phone on the night stand then laid my stomach on the bed, doing my homework. But somehow, Amber's face keeps coming to my mind. Damn.

I put on my sling bag and heading to the door, "Krys," it's Minhyuk oppa. I really wanna avoid him. "Are you free this evening?" he asked. "No, I'm going to courses," I said the walked away. "Let me take you there," he followed me. "No, I'm fine," I said and fasten my walk. He grabs my hand and turned me around, "Why you keep avoiding me?" he asked. "Because I don't wanna talk to you. No. I don't even wanna see you," I say then pull my hand of him and walk away. Minhyuk oppa is my ex. I broke him up last week but he insists to continue our relationship. "Krys, please listen to me," he keep following me. I saw Amber on her motorbike, "Amber unnie," I yell at her. She turns her head to me with a questioning face, "Can you give me a ride to my courses?" I asked. Please say yes, please. She glances behind me and saw Minhyuk oppa is walking to us, "Sure. Hop on," she said then give me a helmet. I hop on and circling my hand on her waist. She starts the engine and ride away.
“Thanks for the ride,” I said then off her motorbike and give her back the helmet. She nodded then pulls off her helmet. "When are you finished?" she asked. I widen my eyes, "Seven thirty. Why?" I asked her back. "I thought you'll need a ride home," she said. I feel my cheek heat, "No, I'm okay. Anyway thanks," I said then heading to my courses building.

I say goodbye to my friends then heading out of the building. I saw Amber still sit on her bike, she is still here. I approach her, "Hey, you're still here," I said. She looks at me and nodded, "You need a ride. Hop on," she hands me her helmet. I'm happily taking it and put it on. I hop on her bike and circled her waist again. It feels so comfortable.
We stop on a ddukbokki restaurant, "I'm starving. You too, right?" she said. "You like ddukbokki?" she asked and take her seat. I nodded and sit. "Two serving ddukbokki, please," she order to the lady. "I saw him on across the street. That's why I'm waiting. You seems avoiding him," she said, expressionless. I sigh, "I am. We've broke up but he keep insist," I said then sip my drink. She's gonna lit a cigarette then stop when glance at me. I think she knows that I don't like cigarettes. Suddenly she put her cigarettes back to the pack. "Sorry,” she said. I widen my eyes, "What? Why?" I asked. "You seem hates cigarettes," she said and meet my eyes. "No. It's okay, you can smoke. I don't mind," I said. She shook her head, "It's okay. Eat first, smoke later," she said and then the lady arrived with our ddukbokki.
Amber sent me home after we finished our dinner. I’m heading up to my apartment with a smile all the way. Kekekkeke. Oh Amber. I plop on my couch and still smile. She's so polite, kind and handsome. Suddenly my phone rang, its Minhyuk again. I decide to ignore him and heading shower.

It’s Friday night, I’m preparing myself to the club with Amber and Vic unnie. They're gonna fetch me. I'm put on my lipgloss and fix my hair a bit. My black dress looks perfect on me.

I hope Amber likes it, I smile then I heard my phone beeped. 'We're downstairs'
I'm running downstairs and heading toward a car which Amber is standing beside. Gosh. She's so stunning and handsome with black striped tshirt, blazer and leather pants. She dyed her hair into light brown and wearing a contact lens. I hope I'm not nosebleeding now.

"Hi," I greet her. She looks surprised at me, "You look gorgeous," she said then opens the passenger door for me. I hop on and Vic unnie greet me, "Hey Krys, you look amazing," she said. I feel I'm blushing. Thank God it's dark here. "Hi unnie, hi oppa," I greet her and Nichkhun oppa, her boyfriend.
We're going to the club, it’s dark and the music so loud here. What do you expect Krys, it's nightclub, duh. Amber grab my hand into the crowd. I think I'm blushing hard now. My heart beats as fast as the music. We seat on the corner and Amber sit right next to me, so close. "I'll be right back," Nickhun oppa said then pecks Vic unnie's lip. "Are you okay? First time?" Amber asked me. I just nodded, "It's okay," I said. Then Nickhun oppa come with 2 guy, his friend I guess. "Chansung, Wooyoung, this is my gorgeous girl Victoria. That's Amber and Krystal," he introduces us. We're shaking our hands and then a waiter comes with some beer pitchers. "You drink?" Amber asks me. I shook, "Just a little," I said. "You want me to order you a soda?" she asked. "No, it's okay. I'll drink, just a little," I said. The Chansung guy look at me, "You're not drink?" he asked. I nodded, "Just a little, I'm no so into drinking," I said. He hands me a glass full of beer and I received it. He offer me to toast, I reply him then drink it. Suddenly Amber rise from her seat, I grab her hand, "Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm gonna smoking," she said. "Just smoke here, it's okay," I said. She sits again then lit her cigarettes and blows opposite of me. She's so caring to me, I smile. "So, you're classmate of Victoria?" Chansung asks me. "No, I'm her junior," I said. Suddenly Chansung moves closer to me, "Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked. I shook, "No," I answer him. "That . A beautiful girl like you should have a man beside," he said. This guy sure is a flirt. I just smile at him. Amber rise from her seat again, "Where are you going this time?" I asked. "Restroom," she said. I hold her hand, "I'm going with you," I say then rise from my seat. "Where are you going?" Chansung asked. "Restroom," I said.
We're entering the restroom, "Are you okay? You seem not comfort," she asked. I just shook my head then go toward the cubicle. I washed my hand after doing my thing. Amber leans on the wall and seems on a deep thought. "Hey," I grab her hand. She just smiles. "Are you sure? You want me to ride you home?" she asked with a bit worry face. I bet she see the way I'm not comfortable of Chansung. "Okay, but is it okay?" I asked. She nodded, "I'll texted Vic. Just say that you got dizzy or something," she said then typing on her phone.
Amber sent me home, the home ride is quiet but I feel comfortable. She stops at the parking lot and unbuckles her seat belt. "You want me to take you upstairs?" she turns to me and asked. I look at her eyes, it's so beautiful and mesmerize. I unbuckle my seatbelt then lean toward to her. I see she widens her eyes but stay on her spot. I close my eyes then pressed my lips on her. Her lips feels so soft, I feel her lips move synchronized with mine. We're kissing about a minute or so then she move backward. "Sorry," she said. "No," I said then cupped her cheek and pull her back to another kisses.

I slightly open my eyes, it’s Saturday morning and.. No, Amber is not sleepover. She’s too polite to do that on our ‘first date’ I smile about last night. We're just kissing but I feel so happy about it. I grab my phone and texted her,

To : Amber
Good morning. Are you awake yet?

From : Amber
Yeah, I'm making breakfast.

To : Amber
What did you get for breakfast?

From : Amber
Just some wheat bread and sausages

To : Amber
Sounds nice

From : Amber
Want some?

To : Amber
Do you have delivery service?

From : Amber
Will be delivered in 15 minutes

I put my phone to my bed then heading to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Amber comes 10 minutes after with a bag of breakfast. She put the bag on my coffee table then sits on my couch. I sit beside her then hug side and leaned my chin on her shoulder, "What's that?" I asked. "Cheese burger, french fries and scrambled egg," she looks at me and said. "But you said you eat wheat bread and sausages before," I said. She smile, "My cooking is not suitable for you," she said then pinch my nose. "You're so nice, your girlfriend must be proud of you," I . "Yes she is, she's very proud of me. She's beautiful and adorable," she said. I blushed and smiled then I slap her shoulder, "Sure she is," I said. "What? You're full of yourself. I'm talking about my girlfriend and you blushed," she said and it's make my smile disappeared. What the heck? Is she talking about another girl now? Her girlfriend? Suddenly she laughed, "You seriously should see your face, it's so cute," she said while laughing. "Not funny," I said then rise from the couch with a stern face. She pulls my hand, make me fall on her lap. She hug me and rests her chin on my shoulder, "Just kidding, baby," she said. I hold my smile, trying make a poker face, "Just go and get your breakfast with your girlfriend" I said. "I'm planning to have my second breakfast with my girlfriend here," she said then kisses my cheek. She grabs a french fries and try to feed me, "Say aah," she put the french fries in front of my mouth. I bit the french fries but still with my poker face. She smile, "How should I make up to you?" she asked. "Just kissed me," I said then cupped her cheek and kiss her lips.
------------------------------------------------------
I think this won't be any sequel, but who knows.. Kekekkeke..