oo3

NEO Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaptero3

The second impression I had with Nakamoto Yuta was that he is utterly quite. He doesn't look at someone in the eye for more than 3 seconds and that he is...for Christ sake, famous at this school. Like annoyingly famous because every student we passed by the hallway were glaring at me, especially the girls. 

I wasn't crying anymore because of that comfortable feeling. While everyone seemed like daggers, ready to hurt me anytime, Yuta was like a shield that would protect me from them. It wasn't even 24hours since I met him, well except the fact that I may have met him before I lost my memories, that I already felt so secure. 

I wonder if we can be friends from now on. 

 

"Hye Mi-ssi! Are you okay?" we met Ah Ri as soon as we passed by classroom 2A, she had my bag with her and a bottle of water in which she gave me. How many times has she asked if I were okay today?

"Yeah, a bit tired but I'm still okay." at least for now I'm still okay, I thought. She sighed in relief and looked at the person I am with. "A-Annyeong h-hasaeyo Yuta-ssi." she greeted him. Yuta didn't answer though and glared at her instead before turning around and left us behind.

"Woah...w-what was that for." I asked totally suprised. I looked at Ah Ri who just lowered her head while biting her lips. It was then my turn to ask if she was okay.

"Yeah... I-I guess he doesn't like me." she forced a smile. "Let's go eat, I'm hungry." then turned around and walked. I didn't ask further and just looked at her back while we are on our way to eat.
 

      xxx


The cafeteria was quite normal, students eating, falling in line and chatting like they all have their own worlds. Except for a few stares thrown at me, I guess I can live with it and eat peacefully in this place. Ah Ri volunteered to buy our snacks so I was the one to choose out seats. My eyes roamed the area looking for an available space until I found a table on the farthest left which was empty. I smiled and was about to walk in that direction when someone grabbed my arms and pulled me back.


"Hey! That hurts!" I said feeling a little pain by the way her hands squeezed mine. The girl didn't say sorry though and instead smirked at me.

"Long time no see Park Hye Mi." she said.

There was something in her voice that screams dangerous, not only that but the way she looked was also scary, like a total gangster with a few more members at her back looking at me with intensity. Her hair was short and her uniform was messed up.

"You know me?" I asked. I believe she wasn't in my class seeing how much she stands out and I don't remember seeing her this morning.

"Are you kidding me? Of course I know you!" she answered roughly, pulling me closer at her face. "Listen idiot, I am not yet done with you...I'll make you pay back for everything I suffered so better get ready." then pushed me back letting me fall on the floor before walking away. 

What the hell was that again? I thought trying to stand up yet to no avail 'cause I just hit my elbow.

 

 

"I'll help you." someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter