oo2

NEO Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~chaptero2
I woke up from the blinding lights that rayed straight into my face. The wobbling sensation inside my head was quite gone and right now, I could properly breathe. 

"Hye Mi-ssi, are you awake? Can you hear me?" I heard Ah-Ri called me so I started opening my lids and take a good look at the surrounding. It was pure white with traces of light blue's on the outlines of the wall. The curtains were flowing through, as cool air blew it away from the window grid. There was the smell of medicine, one that I hated the most since it felt like I was in the hospital over again. 

"We're at the clinic right now, you passed out in the classroom a while ago so the Professor said to take you here. Are you okay Hye Mi-ssi?" I looked at Ah-Ri who was sitting on a chair near my bed with a worried expression.

"Yeah, I'm fine now...thank you for bringing me here by the way." I tried my best to push myself up to a sitting position in which I was glad she helped me with. 

"It wasn't me who carried you here though." she mumbled.

"Mmm? Then who did?"

"U-Uhm...it was...T-Taeyong-ssi." she said almost sounding like a whisper.

"T-Taeyong? That guy who talked to me?" I asked in surprise. I remember seeing his name tag with Lee Taeyong on it. The name looked so familiar yet I couldn't comprehend who he is.

"Yes, Taeyong-ssi...Lee Taeyong-ssi." she repeated looking at me with confusion. 

"I'm sorry, I can't really remember anything or anyone here. I was in an accident a few months ago and I lost all my memories---"
 

"YOU HAVE AMNESIA?!" she screamed like we are the only one inside the clinic. Luckily, the nurse didn't scold us and few students were lying several meters from us.

"Yeah...you don't have to shout though." I said.

"B-But...b-but...you just said you have amnesia, that means you don't remember anything like what happened before? or last year?" she blabbered.

"Yeah...that's what amnesia is all about." I joked.

"Oh God...I don't even know if it's good or bad for you." 

"Why? Am I that worse before? Like evil and mean as what they say?" I looked at her and she somewhat bit her lip like she wanted to say something but couldn't. "So I really am evil."

"No! No you're not, everybody's just...misunderstanding you but I know you're not evil nor mean." she immediately cleared which made me smile.

"Thank you, at least I have you who doesn't hate me like the others." we smiled to each other. A smile that somehow says, let us be bestfriends from now on. 

 xxx

Ah-Ri said I was out for the whole first period class and that there was no Professor on the second period so she came to visit me. After I was given an okay sign by the nurse, both of us went out the clinic to get our bags in the classroom. We decided to just eat something since breaktime is also near. 

"By the way, what do you want to eat for break?" Ah-Ri asked as we were walking the on the lobby. The classroom is quite far from the clinic so it would take us minutes to walk.

"Uh...Kalguksu?"

"You want that?"

"Yeah...I'm craving for it."

"Me too!" she laughed. 
We expected the classroom to be empty since for sure, all our classmates have gone somewhere for break time. I was skipping towards the door when a girl bumped my shoulders that caused me to fall on the floor.
 

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" she shouted.

"You're the one who bumped at me!" I reasoned.

"So?"

"Mwo?!" I shouted back. I never wanted to but she got into my nerves, she's the same girl who called me this morning.

"Listen here Park Hye Mi, you can't do anything you want like last year. I am going to make you suffer the way you did to me." she declared in a very serious tone and I have to admit I got scared when she said that. 

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Don't act innocent...I will take my revenge on you this year so better watch out." she ended with a smirk and walked away from us. 
 

"Hye Mi-ssi, are you okay?" Ah-Ri said as she helped me get up. 

"Yeah, I'm fine...who is that girl by the way?" I asked.

"She's Oh Se Rin, we were classmates with her last year and she's not really that nice."

"Yeah, I figured. Why does she hate me that much?" I tapped my skirt which had a little dust on it. When Ah-Ri didn't answer, I looked at her and raised my brows. "What?"

"Y-You actually embarassed her in the cafeteria, you spilled juice in her uniform."
"I did?!" I looked at her wide-eyed. I can't believe I did that, if that's true but why would Ah-Ri lie to me right? But still, I can't believe I did that. Am I really that worse?
 

"S-Sorry."

"No, that's okay...I just can't believe it myself. No wonder she's angry at me. I should go and apologize later." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah...it might be too late but at least I'll try." I said to her. Maybe it wasn't too late to set things right and correct all the 'mistakes' I did before. 

 

 

"Noooonaaa!" I jumped when someone suddenly shouted just as we are about to enter the classroom. I looked back to see who it is and was greeted by a tall and bright guy smiling in all corners like a ray of sunshine. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter