oo6

NEO Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaptero6

The bells started ringing signalling the start of the second period yet neither of us moved from our position. I can feel him breathing into my hair as I grabbed on to the shirt he was wearing. 

For the few minutes, I was trying to comprehending on how we ended up hugging each other in this ramp area, how I managed to cling unto him without suffocating from my pacing heartbeat or how he was holding me despite being cold on our first meet-ups. 

Lee Taeyong is one confusing guy, I can say.

 

"A-Are you okay now?" he uttered sounding very nervous.

"Y-Yes." I answered slowly loosening my grip on his shirt as he freed me from his arms. There was a long pause and a defeaning silence as we sat there, backs on the cold walls. 

"T-Thanks by the way." I managed to say after a long hesitation. He looked at me for a brief second with expressions I can't read. 

"Don't thank me yet." he replied, voice back to being cold again. I bit my lower lip and looked down on the cold, cemented floor. Something keeps on bothering my head, something he said a while ago. 

Baby. 
 

In an unexplainable reason, my heart thumped faster again remembering those words. My head was too clouded with fear that time that I did not pay attention to it but thinking about the same now, it's frightening but reasurring. 

I heard Taeyong sigh and stood up to offer his hand. I looked at it for moment before lending my hand and giving him a chance to pull me up as well. My heart stopped the moment I gripped his hand like something inside me trembled and sparked. It was for a brief moment that he was holding me that butterflies started swelling up my stomach real quick as it fades away the moment he let go of me. 
 

"W-We should head in, class is starting." he said to me, eyes fixed on the floor as if avoiding my gaze. He then turned his back around and started walking away. 

"O-Okay." I answered, following his trance. 

 

I wanted to talk, I wanted to ask him something, I wanted to know everything about our connection and I badly wanted to feel his warmth again but as his back continued walking away from me, I realized he's running away from it and as much as I wanted to know answers, I can't just break the barriers he's set up against me, I feel like I'm gonna make him fragile and weak if I did that. 

 

 

The next period class started just in time as we arrived in the classroom. There were few stares thrown at me the moment I stepped in after Lee Taeyong did but those felt normal already, I guess I have to get used to it. 
Ah Ri gave me a piece of paper right after I sit besider her again. I looked at her confused. 
 

"That's an application from our Club..." she then leaned closer to whisper, "I'm giving it to you this early if you wanna join. Don't tell everyone I gave you that, recruitments starts next week, I'll be dead if they find out." she chuckled and sat straight once again. I chuckled back, keeping the piece of paper in my bag. 
 

I don't really know what club I'd like to join, I'm not really good at drawing so I guess I'll have to turn down the invitation later. 
 

"Don't force yourself if you don't want to okay? You can always join any clubs you want." Ah Ri assured and I gave her a thank you smile. 
After a few minutes, our professor started clearing his throat and called out our names for attendance. He gives off that very friendly and approachable aura of a teacher, he's like the one who would always stay by the students side no matter what in dramas authorities are corrupt enough to manipulate everything inside the school.
 

I wonder of I could tell him about my worries. 
 

"I'm glad he's our professor." I heard one of my classmates said.

"Yeah...I heard he's really nice and gives chances to those who can't keep up in class. He's very good in giving advices too." another one answered. 

"Really? That would be so great."

 

I guess I can.

 

xxx
 

The remaining morning classes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter