oo4

NEO Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chaptero4 

"The first lie Park Hye Mi told me...Lee Taeyong, I can take care of myself."

 

FLASHBACK. 

One year ago. 2 weeks after the start of First Semester.

"Yah..yah..it's her right?"

"Who?"

"That rude girl Park Hye Mi, that's her right?"

"Yeah...I heard she went up against Soojin's gang."

"Heol! Jinja?! Daebak! I bet she'll last for 1 week."

"No way, that's Soojin were talking about, trust me...she'll last only today."

"Well, I guess you're right. Yah...look! She's coming in this direction."

"Yah...let's throw notebooks at her. Palli! Palli!"

 

*plak* *plak*

 

"What the hell! Who threw this notebook at me?!"

"We did! Why?"

"What's you're problem with me?!"

"Ha! The fact that you're here is the problem! You rude girl!!"

"You're the one who's rude here! You threw me a goddamn notebook!"

"So what? You wanna fight back? Go ahead then, we'll make sure to kick you out of this school!"

"You --!!"

 

"YOU GUYS ARE BLOCKING THE WAY. MOVE."

 

"Yah, It's Lee Taeyong...we need to get out of here."

"What? Why?"

"He's The Lee.Taeyong. His group is famous for being the strongest in middle school, they even outshine the Seniors here. They have lots of connections."

"Jinja?! That was him? Come one, let's get out of here."

"Who are you? Why meddle with my business." 

"I'm Lee Taeyong...you are?" 

"...........Park Hye Mi."

"Eh...Park Hye Mi huh? You should stay out of trouble sometimes."

"Why do you care?"

"You don't know how the students work here, you should be careful."

"I'm not afraid."

 

"Park Hye Mi..."

"Lee Taeyong...I can take care of myself."

 

xxx

I was looking at his perfect jawline as he walked down to the direction of the clinic still holding me in his arms. There was something in him that draws me near, something in him that wants me near. 

"Don't look at me like that." he whispered. His voice was too low, like a series of depths that makes you want to hear it more. It's very unique and pleasing, very low and husky. 

"I-I'm not." I denied looking away afraid that he might stare down and I have to meet those cold orbs again. 

"Does it hurt so much?" he asked. 

I nodded, not minding if he's even looking at me to get an answer. I felt the small pang of pain somewhere around my hip and knees. Damn those girls for doing this to me. 

 

"What did they do to you?" he asked once again and this time I looked up with creased eyebrows.

"Weren't you an audience?" I snapped, not wanting to be rude but whatever. I just think he was there looking at us the whole time. 

"I wasn't, I arrived seeing you lying on the ground." 

"Oh...I just thought you were there...sorry."  I looked away again seeing his gaze would never leave the path we were taking. He didn't glance at me even once. 

"What did they do to you?" he repeated. 

I took my time to answer, I have so many thoughts in mind and him interrogating me isn't helping. Why is he even here anyway? Why is he helping me? I thought he's angry all this time. 

"Just some pushing and pulling." I finally answered sighing at the memory of what happened earlier. 

Everything was overwhelming, in a negative way. I just wish this was all a dream and tomorrow was the reality of the semester's first day where everyone would openly welcome me. 

 

"From now on, you should stay away from those girls." he uttered that made me look up the second time. I don't know if it's the intensi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter