Chapter 17

All you need is my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At their villa,

Everyone looks at them and don't know what to do. Mrs Choi wants to take Tiffany in her arms but Top stops her. 
He lets Tiffany hitting him without saying a word, just closing his eyes and hugging her closer. 
He knows she is tiring, she will stop when she is going to fall asleep, he positions himself against their coffee table in order to make her in a comfortable position, her head is on his shoulder, she's crying and telling him she hates him from all her heart.
Her words are killing him but he doesn't say anything. He is hurt by her words, by her smacks but about 10 minutes later, he feels her smacks slowly down.
They haven't notice that everyone already left their house. 
Top looks around when she stops hitting him, she feels asleep, tears on her cheeks, she looks so fragile, he knows he breaks her.

He puts her on their bed, covers her and kiss her. 
He sits next to her, he doesn't know what to do, in a few hours, they should have the greatest time of their live but it seems like it won't be the case.
He goes down in the living room to clean up all the mess. 
While cleaning, he hears his mother "Seung-hyun ah, are you okay ? What are you going to do ?" 
He finishes cleaning and turns back to his mother voice "Omma, I can't stop the wedding, it's the most thing I'm waiting for"
"Do you think Tiff is going to accept this ?" Mrs Choi replied with worry
"I need to talk to her when she is going to wake up" He looked at her 
"I will go back at home, don't worry about me, I came her alone at 4AM, I can go back at 5AM" She carressed her son face 
"Ok Mom, text me when you arrive" He smiled to her and she left 

In their bedroom, 

He hesitates to lay down next to her, he doesn't want to wake up her, he puts her phone on the night table when he changes her alarm clock, he reschedules it one hour later than the initial time. He goes to his bed side and goes under the cover.
He thinks about their wedding, it should beginning at 5PM, they gave appointment to their friends and family at 11AM to begin the preparation and have a lunch/brunch together. He sends a message to everyone to postpone their arrival at their villa, he says to them, he would like to speak with Tiffany before the wedding and he will keep them update. 
He also sends a message to their wedding planner by telling her they would like to postpone the preparation by one hour, he pretextes they got to sleep late with their friends parties. 
He falls asleep by maintaining a distance with Tiffany, he doesn't want to wake up her, he keeps looking at her before closing his eyes.

Two hours later, at 7AM, Tiffany wakes up, she opens her eyes and falls on Top's face, she notices he doesn't feel good.
She decides to sit up, she rethinks about everything, the most she remember is his love, the good moments they spent together but she still has this last situation, it leaves a bitter taste in .
Top wakes up and his first sight is Tiffany sits

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter