Chapter 5

Be Mine: 24 Hour Edition

BcaEgE9qi.jpg

 

Ever since he had made the promise to keep the secret for her, they had not been meeting for 6 days and she had been resting at home and finally she fully recovered and it was time to go back to the office.

She dressed in her 2015 fashion runway fendi coat in black and yellow and her black leather skinny jeans along with her hermes medor clutch and a pair of  moschino logo lettering earrings down her long and wavy hair and walked down to the dinning area where her parents are sitted at.

As she approached the dinning area, she saw her parents dressed up and she looked at them while the maids serve Na Young her breakfast, she spoke up as she uses her chopsticks to pick up her food from the plate.

" Where are you guys going?" as she put the food into and chew it, her mother smiled to her and said " our office, there are things that need to be addressed." she ate her food and paused for a moment and looked at them

" Please don't sack Sae Na if it's because of me." and her tone sounded as if she were begging her parents.

" Na Young ah, she needs to be a taught lesson, despite the fact that she hurt you, it is not suppose to happen in the first place. How could she just push anyone else if I treat them good?" Her brother spoke and his voice already told her the answer, there won't be a change in the outcome.

 

✧✧✧

 

She walked into the main building door and everyone eyes is on her again, people's whispers here and there, she could guess what was it about, her fainting issue in the office and her brother made a fuss about it.

She tried to ignore every single whisper and judgement and took the lift and went up, as soon as the doors open she was welcome by a scene where her brother was already there infront of everyone.

She walked in with all the elegance on her and it made everyone even more angry, and her best friend; Yun came forward towards her despite her brother was already lecturing her best friend.

Her brother spotted that scene and the other infinite members happened to be there as they were attending the meeting by another assistant of her brother's as Na Young was unfit for work the past few days. 

Yun walked up to Na Young and said firmly to her " who the hell are you, I demand to know and why are you acting as though you really did faint." and glared at her and everyone was watching; yet none was helping.

Woo Hyun walked towards her and Myung Soo did the same too and they were now behind her and she smiled to them before answering to her " who am I, is none of your business. I did faint, believe it or not is up to you. I owe none of you here an explaination. " and tried to walk away but was stopped by Yun's wrist pull. 

She laughed out as her brother was watching it all, she said " a little push could cause a faint to you? what a joke." and Na Young was mad now, she shoved off Yun's hands from her wrist and said firmly " you should not get involve in things that doesn't concern about you, girl." 

Her brother stood up and said " leave now, this is between me and Sae Na." but Yun insisted to stay and now she blurt out everything about how Sae Na was feeling, she walked over to Sae Na and holded onto her hands while the entire department was looking at this drama.

Yun pushed Sae Na towards the front and shouted out to her brother - angrily, " she spent her whole 3 years on you, taking care of you when you need someone and always being there for you. Don't tell me you don't feel anything for Sae Na because she loved you with her whole life and now because of this , you are hurting the women who gave her life to you!"

He stepped forward even more angrily and looked at Sae Na and said " if you did care and love me, you wouldn't lie." and as Na Young was going to walk forward, Myung Soo pulled onto her hands and whisper to her " no, just stay as it is. If you were to go, you would only make this even worst."

She sighed but just then Yun came over and pulled Na Young forward and screamed out " tell me who the hell she is! Tell everyone here! " her brother laughed out and looked at his sister and said " whoever is she, it doesn't matters." and walked away.

Yun was going to slap onto Na Young's face until the lift was open and it's was her ex-boyfriend - almost became her fiance. She looked at him while he didn't saw her, Yun then shouted out to Na Young 

" Leave Kim President alone, Jung Na Young." and he turned around hearing Na Young's name and he spotted her. It felt like the whole world stopped, TOP(Choi Seunghyun) was looking into her eyes. She walked away as quick as possible without looking at him and Myung Soo, Woo Hyun rushed to her side after seeing her trying to rush away. 

 

✧✧✧

 

She was in the meeting room talking to the Infinite members about their schedule but was stopped by the door opening and welcomed by Seunghyun. The management put him into a pair with her to assist in helping Infinite.

He bowed to them and then closed the door and approached the seat beside Na Young and officially greeting them, " My name is Choi Seunghyun." but she did not respond and everyone saw her ignoring him.

As the meeting ended she bowed to them and quickly walked out but Seunghyun shouted out " Na Young." she paused her footsteps and turned back looked at him, while Dong Woo was tapping onto Myung Soo's tights worrying that something might happen between the both of them.

" Hi." she said coldly and before he could respond, Myung Soo spoke up " Seung Hyun ssi, do you know her?" he looked at Na Young as they both heard the question.

" I know her well, very well." and stood up towards her and she pushed him away and replied to their question " if you guys are curious let me tell you, he was my ex boyfriend almost became my finance." and pushed him hard on his chest - " until he broke me into pieces. "

She looked back at them and said " your questions are answered, so guys let me send you guys back to your dorm." and signalled them to move out from the meeting room and when the members left, he holded onto her wrist and said " I am..- "

" Sorry?" and scoffed and shoved his hands off her wrist and said " you should be, when you choose to leave me from her and left me dying at the hospital. you know it's all gone, so don't be sorry."

 

 

✧✧✧

 

During the car ride she was alone with the members and someone driving back to their dorm, Dong Woo asked out " you seem really rich." she paused and laughed out " rich is a matter of how you mindset yourelf." 

Woo Hyun laughed out at her answer knowing that she is the next heiress to korea's economy and DTXP. Myung Soo said something that made everyone went quiet; " are you the wife of Kim President?"

She looked at his eye and said " why does my relationship with Kim President concerns so many people?" Myung Soo looked back at her while his hands were his tights.

" Because if you are his wife, we got to keep a distance with you." and she crossed her legs and rubbed her tights and said " why? because you are scared Kim President would cancel off all the packages and woollim would be in trouble for that?" 

" No."

" Then why?"

" if you are not true to us, how would you expect us to have a good relationship with you?"

She laughed out and Woo Hyun said " she should have her own privacy." and Sung Gyu is mad at everyone actions including Kim Na Young's.

 


Author's Note: Another update ~