Chapter 1

Be Mine: 24 Hour Edition

BcaEgE9qi.jpg

 

" Na Young ah!" he screamed out of the top of the house to wake up the sleepy head girl in her room, Kim Na Young. The 5th time he was shouting for her name and she is still asleep, he stomped into her room, banging against her table and screaming even louder this time " Yah! Kim Na Young!" and still, no response. 

He walked over to her bed, shaked her body and pulled her hair and she screamed out " Oppa! " and woke up instantly with her eyes glaring towards her oppa, Kim Young Jun. He smirked to her and kicked her on her before leaving the room.

" Omma!" she shouted out from her room, but her parents ignored her and laughters could be heard by her and she know it doesn't matters even if she were to scream anymore.

She dressed up and headed down for breakfast, it was first official day she was working in DTXP Company, owned by her own parents and now taken over by her oppa, Kim Young Jun. DTXP Company, is South Korea's first founding company to help in the Government's economy and hence DTXP Company is a multinational corporations that many tried to apply in.

DTXP Company basically provides management of any companies such as artist management, fianance management, etc and DTXP Company also provide full length services such as entertainment packages which includes photoshoot, sponsoring of clothes and any other events planning  and etc.

And yes, DTXP Company is one of South Korea's biggest company and Kim Na Young, Kim Young Jun are the next heir to South Korea's billionaire companies and even the Government shows enough respect to them because they support and help fund the Government. But to south korea, they only know the existance of Kim Young Jun and they are aware that they had a daughter, but there was no photographes of her, neither her name so it is almost the same as; she is dead to the public.

 

✧✧✧

 

She kissed her parents goodbye as they walked both their children out of their houses and they went straight down into their underground carkpark where their cars are located at. 

She went into the passenger seat as her brother was driving the car to their company in Seoul, she started listening to some music in the car while her brother was driving the car

" Na Young ah, be careful in the company since you are going to start working at the bottom of the company." as his hands brushed through his sister's hair and she laughed out and nodded her head; telling him that she is aware of it.

Young Jun pulled the car before the entrance of the company just 3 blocks behind the company and as Na Youg was about to get down the car, he stopped her and say " I am really serious, you got to be careful. If not mother and father would come and kill me, I wouldn't want that to happen."

She chuckled

" Yes Kim President, I am aware of that." and took her bag from her brother's car and walked to the building. It was a huge and manificent building with the words " DTXP Company." 

She walked into the company and went towards the 22nd floor and this was her department, event management and artist management, as soon as she walked in everyone was arrogant to her and when she tried to ask for directions, none were willing to help her.

She thought to herself of course everyone here is arrogant, I mean there are like thousands of people who tried to apply to this company and only the best gets the job. Alright, let's just it up and do my work well.

 

✧✧✧

 

Na Young found her team manager and begin her work, until the lift doors are opened and there is the president of this company, her brother. Obvious enough to her, he was only here to check if she is doing well and is anyone ill-treating his little sister, the royal princess of the Kim's family.

Everyone greeted Kim President and bowed down to him as he spotted his sister, he smiled to her and she smiled back in the mist of everyone bowing - to many surprise, Kim President wouldn't personally make his way down to the their event and artist management department and everyone became curious of why is he here.

Just as Na Young thought her brother was going to leave, he suddenly said " I want the new girl and the other team to join today's meeting. " and turn his back; walking away. But the team leader said " today's meeting is to talk about the new artist management package that woollim signed on with us, I personally doubt this new lady could be up to the task."

He stopped looked back at the team leader... uh uh... is going down, my brother dislike it when people judges me - at the very least, he is a extremely protective brother.

" She is coming and that's the final decision " he said it in a firm tone and walked away, while everyone eyes is on her. She quickly walked upfront and the rest looked at her actions, wondering if she is the president's girlfriend or wife or somehow they have a strange relationship.

"Oppa, don't do that. You want to keep me low profile, you got to stop your doting on me." she looked down, while the other guards sent the team away, he brushed her hair gently and said " I know, the reason why I want you to join this meeting is because woollim new package with us is a big deal because dad's good friend is the founder of woollim, so I need you to take charge of the artist management, nothing can goes wrong here." 

" Why me?" she looked at her brother, while he took out his phone and said " you are my sister, the next heir to this company, half of the company is yours so I need you to be taking charge of it." she laughed out and snatch her brother's phone off his hands and he glared at her.

" Not that reason, give me the real reason." and now she crooked her head and looked at him, firmly. He sighed and said " Dad want you in-charge of this project because he think there is a spy in this department and he needs a person he trust fully, which is you, his daughter." 

She sighed and nodded her head.

 


Author's note: Hopefully this chapter is a fun one!~ Please leave your comments and upvote this story if you like~^^ love you readers~