Chapter 2

Be Mine: 24 Hour Edition

BcaEgE9qi.jpg

 

She went into the office and all eyes were on her, she tried to ignore but people's voice has been getting louder and louder - obviously trying to make her hear it; did she slept with Kim President? new girl yet trying to bootlick the Kim President.

She scoffed and thought to herself; how to sleep with Kim President when he is my god damn brother and what? bootlick him? I wouldn't need to do that, afterall I am the daughter of this company. while she headed to her table to prepare the relevent materials.

The team leader shouted out and gather the people whom are needed for the meeting, apparently the team leader is utterly displeased with Kim President decisions hence during their walk to the meeting room, the team leader spoke up " new girl, what's your name? why is Kim President taking good care of you?" and looked at her with the rest now crowding beside her.

She kept on clicking the tip of her pen and replied " My name is Ki-" wait, I shouldn't said Kim, that would only cause suspicions to everyone. 

"Ki-? What's your name?" and the team leader is getting impatient, Na Young paused and looked at her and said " Jung Na Young." trying to avoid the question on why is Kim President nice to her.

Just as she thought she was not going to make it with her lie as her team leader kept asking, the doors was open and screams were heard at the bottom of the level, Na Young and her other team members went to take a peek, it was woollim entertainment and his princes of the company, Infinite.

They saved her because after seeing them, the team leader rushed to the meeting room - forgetting to ask her about her relationship with Kim President.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

 

As soon as she entered into the meeting room, she saw the 7 guys smiling to everyone in the meeting room - melting them. Kim President spoke up and address everyone on the board and the Infinite members.

This was a new package signed with DTXP and Woollim, their artist would be under the care of DTXP until they successfully found them a manager to officially attend to all their needs and schedule, they will be under DTXP for their artist management.

Before anyone can continue, the meeting doors were opened and welcome by Na Young and Young Jun parents and everyone was surprised as it has been 9 years ever since they saw the founder.

But as usual they proceed with the meeting and it ended with Kim President saying " I have someone in mind for Infinite artist management." Just as the team leader thought it was her, as she was the most senior in the entire department.

Kim President looked the members and introduce them to Kim Na Young, he walked over to her and looked at the members and said " This is Na Young, your new artist manager, if you have any issues do look for her."

She was still surprise despite her brother had already told her that she was needed to attend the meeting, so this would have happened - sooner or later, but she didn't expect it be so soon.

Her brother tapped on her shoulder and said " Meeting dismiss. " and everyone was mad at her but made their way out and now the whole meeting room was left with the members and Na Young.

Woo Hyun tried to break the awkwardness by asking a pretty dumb question; do you know us? She looked at him, sincerely surprised - woo hyun you are kidding me right? how would I not know Infinite when my good friend is a fan of myungsoo.

She nodded her head and said " yes." and it went back to dead silence again and she looked at them and said " I guess.. let's work together?" and scratch her head when she said this. They all said in a union " yes " 

 

 

✧✧✧

 

4 days passed since she had been assigned to Infinite as their artist manger, today was the day she had to go to their dorm to discuss some issues with them, she headed to her audi car in her short white lacy dress and a white thick fur long jacket with a pair of red stiletto heels along with her black Prada Gaufre Tessuto Tote and a pair of chanel earrings dangling down her long brown wavy hair.

After driving for a long distance she finally reached their dorm building and she left her car and went up to their dorm with a worried heart - hoping that she look pretty towards them I mean which girl wouldn't want to look pretty infront of a bunch of guys right?

As soon as she reached their level, she pressed on their doorbell and the person to open the door was Woo Hyun, his eyes couldn't leave this beautiful lady standing outside his dorm but he quickly wake up from his senses and invited her in.

She smiled, bowed and entered in and the other members were also stun by her beauty and she notice that they were all in a shock and in her heart she was pretty happy that she looked pretty towards them.

But she quickly got into business and said " I won't call you oppa's because I am your manager so I would just formal." after saying this, the members were pretty upset with how much she wanted to stay formal, maybe they were all hoping that she would be closer with them?

They nodded and begin talking business and after 2 hours of talk, she was finally done with all her business and as she was preparing to leave, Myung Soo was pushed around by the members and she spotted it.

" Anything else you want to tell me?" while she still look elegant in any way.

Sung Gyu hitted onto Myung Soo's shoulder trying to get him ask him to ask her something. He breathed in and closed his eyes and said " our dorm ahjuma isn't around and we don't have a manger and we are not really good at cooking..so-" and he paused.

She looked at him and figured out what he wanted to say and smiled back " so you are asking me if I could cook for you guys?" and the 7 members nodded their head.

 

 

✧✧✧

 

She was in their kitchen, in their house apron as she was cutting the vegetables that she just brought it from the supermarket. The members were sitting at the dinning area to look at her, cooking their food.

But they notice that she was uncomfortable with her hair as she kept using her wrist to try to flip her hair to the back as she was now frying the food for them, Woo Hyun stood up and searched for a rubber band near her bag area and he picked it up.

He went behind her while she was still frying, he apologies first and then gently uses the tips of his fingers to brush her hair and tie them up in a ponytail as she was frying the food for the members.

 


Author's note: 2nd update, hopefully everyone would like it! 

[getting out of a bermuda triangle - to readers of this story, i would be soon updating it!]